Tuesday, February 26, 2019

RP: Letter Sent to Ameriprise Financial, Sr. Vice President and Counsel: Karen Thissen -- and Copied to Her Husband, Paul Thissen, a Minnesota Supreme Court Justice:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/letter-sent-to-ameriprise-financial-sr.html



Karen Wilson Thissen, Senior Vice President of Ameriprise Financial


When I emailed this (recipients seen below), it was REJECTED by Karen's email that had worked for me before. HOWEVER, it WAS received not only by Jamie Sutherland's Admin Donna Peterson, and ALSO by Karen's HUSBAND who ascended to Minnesota's Supreme Court less than a year ago:



Paul Thissen, Minnesota Supreme Court Justice, and former Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives.


I also got Received Receipts from my US State Department Contacts:


>>> Ms. Thissen (and others included here): Time to get SERIOUS about undoing Jamie Lee Sutherland, Daliah Saper, and Benjamin R. David's TRAMPLING my Constitutional Rights!!!


From   Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To karen.thissen karen.thissen@ampf.com, paul paul@paulthissen.com, donna.peterson donna.peterson@ampf.com, jamie.sutherland jamie.sutherland@ampf.com, roostersutherland roostersutherland@gmail.com, ds ds@saperlaw.com, matt matt@saperlaw.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, puertovallarta puertovallarta@state.gov, acsgdl acsgdl@state.gov, usconsulategdl usconsulategdl@state.gov

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net



Karen Thissen
Executive Vice President and General Counsel
Ameriprise Financial
10479 Ameriprise Financial Center
Minneapolis, MN 55474

February 26, 2019

Dear Ms. Thissen,

My name is Scott David Kenan and my purpose is to help you protect your company from scandals that will be coming when I sue and/or prosecute your Managing Director, Jamie Lee Sutherland, in your Chicago office. While it is possible you never received my previous two Letters emailed to you and copied to your husband, Paul Thissen, now a Minnesota Supreme Court Justice. Because of his position now, it is even MORE IMPERATIVE that you take me seriously (so as not to have scandal involving the wife of a Supreme Court Justice), so I will include Paul’s old email address, since he has BLOGGED from there since he was seated on the Court.

I went through HELL trying to find out from your corporate offices whom to contact this morning, and finally was told to contact Stephanie in your Press and Communications Office, (612) 671-2593, and I DID leave her an extensive voicemail on this this morning, but have heard nothing back so far. Since I’ve written you before, I decided to go to you again – although you gave me no response before.

I have also been in contact with Dahlia Saper of Saper Law in Chicago this morning, having to leave Daliah an extensive voicemail message this morning as well. I have left Jamie Lee Sutherland’s Admin, Donna Peterson, TWO voicemails, and sent her an email about all of this -- as well as published all of that on my Political Blog, so will include links to it all here – and copy THIS email to some of the others affected by this sorry situation. 

My goal is to get back all my copyrights that Jamie stole -- with Ms. Saper, and my Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, via his legal intern Jeffrey Duncan while Ben violated my Civil Rights in 2011 – 12, then a lawyer for Ms. Saper while the bogus Libel charge was not only not legally served to me in Puerto Vallarta, but then I was convicted In Absentia in Cook County Courts.

Ask your Supreme Court Justice husband Paul about the Constitutionality of THAT!!!

I will also copy others involved in this – openly – so everyone knows who got this info. The X’ed out phone numbers can be gotten from Donna Peterson, or call me to get them. I will also include three US State Department contacts in Mexico, who are already aware of Consular Agent Kelly Trainor of Nuevo Vallarta accepting large packets of cash from Carl Timothy, of Jamie Sutherland’s agency that had TRED to sell his Casa Vista Los Arcos in Mismaloya, Mexico.

I am HOPING that all of this can be settled WITHOUT going to Court, keeping lawyers to less income (sorry lawyers).

I hope to hear from you very soon, and if not, will let you know which Lawyers and/or Prosecutors I am working with.

All Best,
Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments: