Sunday, February 24, 2019

RP: Letters Inspired by the Carolina Beach Use of "SH*T" -- and Because Although "ScottChild MolesterKenan" Has SMILED -- He's STILL Running Drugs with NC Representative Deb Butler, so Jamie Lee Sutherland's Admin Is Getting Some DETAILS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/letters-inspired-by-carolina-beach-use.html



Well, Keith Bloemendaal has ASKED, so I shall ANSWER!!!





Keith Bloemendaal
Dutch Built Homes, LLC
607 N. Lake Park Blvd.
Carolina Beach, NC 28428

February 24, 2009

Dear Mr. Bloemendaal,

A story about you appeared in Port City Daily, https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2019/02/23/freeman-park-committee-member-resigns-over-childish-slogan-recommendation/,  that caught my eye, and then when I researched you, YOU caught my eye – you are so HANDSOME (and I could take my dentures out and gum you to the ROOT)!!!

Frankly, this was my FIRST approach to PCD’s rather hairy (my preference) Editor, Benjamin Schachtman, and he WAS in his youth even hotter than you (not is, being married to a woman he has let his body go to HELL, as is the usual “Christian-Hetero Way”), and I’ve SEEN photos of his wife, Kathy, and I don’t get into cat-fights with big gals with tattoos!!! 


Ben and Kathy Schachtman


I was raised devout Roman Catholic and we learned that getting tattoos is a MORTAL SIN, and they are clearly CONDEMNED in the Old Testament, so the FIRST thing you know about a tattooed person is that they are NOT Jewish, Christian, or Muslim!!! Then again, they might become so later – and are just STUCK with the tats.

Before going further, a bit about me: I am actually a Trained Practitioner in Science of Mind, which is Spiritual Psychology, although I have also worshiped in my relative James Graham Kenan’s All Saint’s Episcopal in Atlanta, GA in the mid-1980s – not knowing that my relative also worshiped there (and left them the $8,000,000.00 ”Kenan Memorial Pipe Organ” when he died in the early aughts), who later (1990), sent me to his nephew and lawyer, best-selling author, racecar driver, and stunt pilot Gregg Loomis (he actually a Catholic as well as me, originally), WARNED ME that the wealthy Episcopal Kenans of Chapel Hill hate only Jews more than they hate “Niggers” (his word).



The Kenan Memorial Pipe Organ at All Saints, EpiscopalAtlanta





In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, Kenan means either “The Sadness” or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness”, so it is OBVIOUS why Thomas S. Kenan III and his stepmother Betty (Price) Kenan were so ADAMANT in getting Donald Trump into the Presidency. My own parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (a Hoosier like your sister), set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with help of Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and OTHER closet-case Homosexual Christian Republicans.

But when Mom’s Dutch Meijer ancestor came through Ellis Island, authorities changed the spelling to “Meyer”. YOUR Dutch name is pronounced “Blow men, DOLL!!!”, and that must be as DIFFICULT TO BEAR (especially since you failed already at two marriages with women), as “A Boy Named Sue” – a Johnny Cash hit my senior year in high school (1969 – wouldn’t ya KNOW???), that was written by my PERSONAL FRIEND (while I worked for Tennessee Williams in Key West in 1981 – 82), Shel Silverstein!!!

Now, I am wondering if you could use a 6’ 11” ceiling painter, part time. For two years while co-founding www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com on a $1,600.00 loan to me and my two other active partners (also grads of Denison University, where I won a US State Department Art Contest spring 1973 and my Art is now hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world), I painted houses on my own, inside and out, including for Grace Buck of Cape May and Bryn Mawr, PA, where her original Renoir paintings hung. Grace’s late husband, J. Mahlon Buck, had HEADED the pharmaceutical giant that was descended from his forebear, one of the Smith Brothers whose cough drops were the beginning of then SmithKline that today is GlaxoSmithKline.

In the Bible Dictionary. “Mahlon” means “The Sickness”, and Grace Buck sent TONS of his drug money to support the Mother Church of Christian Science in Boston – and Mary Baker Eddy wrote much of her text while living here in Wilmington, her husband being buried in St. James Episcopal’s boneyard in downtown Wilmington. See, beginning nearly 1/3 the way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/09/giant-shoe-sale-bigger-than-filenes.html.

Other skills I have that you might find useful in your business are bookkeeping, organization, communications skills and marketing (I sold ad space in Military Yearbooks -- commission only -- for twenty years – and my blog has gotten 1.5 million hits so far). I managed restaurants for 12 years – from fast-food to fine dining, with bars, and am an EXCELLENT COOK. I’ve even had a college course in massage, which I used on Tennessee Williams once or twice, but NEVER had sex with him, so don’t think I have to have sex if I give a shoulder or back or even arms and legs massage.

I think you – having been to Hell and back like I have been – might really enjoy my positive and HUMOROUS approach to life. I’m a GREAT MOTIVATOR. So please consider hiring me part time (at 67, I am on full Social Security, so don’t need to make TONS of money).

Now here are some FUN COINCIDENCES around your business address:



Bill Toups in a Tux.


In mid-October 2016, George Bush’s somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups (also descended from the brother of Jefferson Davis and Gen. Toups who assisted in the final defense of Fort Fisher and Wilmington near the end of the Civil War), sought me out, and we spent the night together in Drifter’s Reef Hotel two doors from your business. After he “planted the Bush Seed” deep within my back portal, we discussed how the Kenan and Bush Families have RUN Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy together for DECADES.



And HERE is how the Mexican Consul to Atlanta planted the seed within me of my LOVE of Mexico in 1983: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

In late summer of 2011, I met Deb Baratta, who simply walking north across Snow’s Cut Bridge to retrieve her parked car, was stopped by unmarked Sheriff’s Deputies and CIA cars, because unbeknownst to HER, a mini-sub was unloading Powder Drugs beneath it. They DRUGGED Deb, RAPED HER, ARRESTED HER, and then committed her to “The Oaks” – where Judge Sandra Ray had already committed ME – because I REFUSED to stop blogging about major CRACK Distributor Gerald Austin-Wynn’s business that Judge Ray (then Criner), protected.


Deb Baratta's MUG SHOT from that arrest/commitment.


Deb arrived ANGRY AS HELL, and with totally purple legs from the bottom of her short-shorts to her knees, from all the RAPES by Ed McMahon’s Deputies and the CIA Agents. And they ended up medicating her so severely she had to resign her position as a Head Scientist in the Research Triangle making about $200,000.00/year in 2011, and today remembers ME, but not at all what happened to her.

I confronted Ed McMahon over this, and Ed CRIED, claiming he knew nothing about his force protecting those subs – but TONS of Wilmington Citizens have told me Ed kept that up long after I fled back to Puerto Vallarta for Political Exile in May 2012. Ed McMahon’s credentials as both a Sheriff and a Christian Leader are IMPECCABLE – why I consider him to be the MOST DANGEROUS Christian NAZI in the Lower Cape Fear. But Ed and I always kid about what fun it would be if I “s’ed his d” – known to be lengthy -- when we see each other in public.


Ed showing off his LONG FINGER.


And, I met everyone in the old group The Village People in 1981 – they eating often at TUX, a restaurant I managed in Key West before I worked for Tennessee Williams. Glenn Hughes (the hirsute BIKER GUY), stole my BEST BARTENDER, hirsute Gary, and they remained partners until the first of them died fifteen or so years ago of ACTUAL cancer.




Randy Jonestoday.


Then about 2014, I RE-MET band leader Randy Jones on Facebook, and we reminisced about those old days – until I discovered that his BEST FRIEND on the Lower Cape Fear was Ryan Lee Burris – then HEAD of Cape Fear Equality and Third Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democrats – and HUGE in Hard-Drug Trafficking with then Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby – as well as with local Lawyer David Nash, whose offices are next-door to First Presbyterian (and I used to see Mr. Nash in that church while I was a MEMBER for half of 2011). I’ve recently written the Democrats here about much of this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/letter-sent-today-to-wilmington-nc-city.html.




In 2015, after I returned to Wilmington, BLOGGED about the Randy Jones/Ryan Burris Drug-Trafficking Connection, and Randy BLOCKED ME and soon CANCELLED his every-year FUNDRAISER appearance for Meals-on-Wheels at the Lazy Pirate in 2015 – because I told him I would BE THERE. NOW, I see he resumed last summer, and will be there again THIS YEAR: https://www.facebook.com/events/308709563089372/I guess I will GO, no???

So anyway, I think it would be fun to work for you – painting ceilings or whatever, part-time. I have ALWAYS gotten on BEST with ACTUAL straight males, who are not threatened by my being gay, and I assure you, I do NOT bark up unwelcoming trees!!!

I will soon publish this Letter on my blog (with another Letter I have not yet written), and then email it to my List of 100 Political Contacts, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/letters-inspired-by-carolina-beach-use.html.

And I am SERIOUS about wanting to work part-time, and I think you are an interesting guy who understands KARMA, giving back to the Community, and repairing what can be repaired from the past.

I’ll follow up in a few days if I have not heard from you.

All Best,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> MY EARLIER TONGUE-IN-CHEEK COMMENTS ON A NEWS ITEM:


Scott Kenan commented on an article. 5 hrs
LOL!!! Thank you Michael Praats for the FUNNIEST story from PCD in quite a while!!! Like an Old Christian Matron, "Miss" Keith Bloemendaal gets her panties in a TWIST over a slogan including the word "shit". What is CHILDISH is the people who don't care enough about the environment to properly dispose of their trash. Today, we have a "Christian" President who brags about squeezing more personal things than excrement -- and only wants WHITE PEOPLE to vote. Using "shit" in a slogan is HUMOROUS (which is more likely to affect those who need to think again before littering), and FAR LESS OFFENSIVE than what "Christians" and Republicans today find TOTALLY an expression of Jesus's Teachings. I'd like to see the Bibles that spell this hatred out -- HA!!! I'm gonna ADD Miss Bloemendaal's email address to my List of 100 who get my Political Blog's every posting emailed directly to them. We'll SEE how she reacts, no???




CAROLINA BEACH — The sitting Vice-Chairman of the Freeman Park Committee in Carolina Beach has resigned over a four-letter word, according to town emails. On…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM



>>> MY LETTER SENT BY EMAIL TO JAMIE SUTHERLAND'S ADMINDONNA PETERSON, JUST MINUTES AGO:






Donna Peterson
Ameriprise Financial
227 W. Monroe St.
Ste 3700
Chicago, IL 60606-5067

February 24, 2019

Dear Ms. Peterson,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and we spoke last Tuesday, when I attempted to speak with Jamie Lee Sutherland – and to remind you further, I’d told you I had worked for Tennessee Williams, my Kenan Family controls Bank of America, and that I and Jamie were embroiled in a Legal Matter, back when Jamie worked for Wells Fargo Advisors.

Unless I heard nothing from Jamie, I had planned NOT to bring this to the attention of his current employer, Ameriprise, but since Jamie has NOT responded, I will in the coming week contact Lawyers/Prosecutors to look into these past crimes of Jamie – and how he – with my Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and Daliah Saper, a Chicago Lawyer also a Fox News Talking Head, stole copyright to not just my memoir, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ (and Scott Rudin as well as the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights -- so Jamie stole what was worth at least a million or two dollars to me), but they stole copyright to ALL my blog posts and emails – to the day I die.





NAZI GAG ORDER!!!




I cannot imagine that YOU are at all involved in any of this. But so that you know – BEFORE I contact Ameriprise’s Legal Department so they can PROTECT your company -- here are my two emails to Jamie of the last week. Jamie has responded to NEITHER one of them:




I’m sure this is a terrible shock to you, but best to get REAL NOW before this gets even thicker.

Please do not hesitate to email me or call me on my cell: (910) 200-XXXX – if you have any questions – same goes for anyone else at Ameriprise Financial. I will be publishing this Letter on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/letters-inspired-by-carolina-beach-use.html. And I will leave YOU a voicemail after emailing this, so you know to look for it, possibly in “Trash” or “Spam” folders.

I hope you have had a GREAT WEEKEND – especially with Jamie out of town until this coming Thursday, February 28, 2019 (or longer).

All Best,

Scott D. Kenan





ALSO on Land, in the Air, and on the "INTERNETS"!!!





.

No comments: