Wednesday, February 27, 2019

RP: Michael Cohen LOOKS Like My Brother Michael William Kenan -- BUT -- While Mr. Cohen Has EVOLVED, Mike Kenan Has DOUBLED DOWN Concealing My Mother's NAZI Crimes (but Mom is retired from that and at 96 is so BEFUDDLED, she no longer REMEMBERS what she did for the Catholic Popes)!!! MIKE is the "FOOL", NO???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/michael-cohen-looks-like-my-brother.html







Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, and Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan -- photo taken at Taylor's 2016 UNC Chapel Hill graduation, which my sister Jane Kenan told me I was NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND (like she did), because it was ONLY FOR FAMILY!!!


The Kenan Center is the Headquarters of the William Rand Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust -- but NO ONE in this photo knew thathttp://www.kenancharitabletrust.org/.


Mike CLAIMS to work for a consortium of Oil Refineries from Philadelphia where he lives to California (and Mike ATTENDS meetings of the American Petroleum Institute-- that is OWNED by the Bush and Cheney Families -- but BECAUSE a year ago, Mike had never even HEARD of Kenan Advantage Group, the LARGEST TRUCKER in the USA, Canada, and Mexico -- MOSTLY hauling Petroleum Products


I do NOT believe Mike has that job.






EVERY male in the above photo has had significant Homosexual Dalliances, although ONLY MIKE has admitted to me that he has had sex with men. I had sex with FIVE WOMEN in 1969 -- even a pregnancy scare by my girlfriend Terry over Christmas Break my freshman year at Denison University. I can admit my SHOCKING Heterosexual Behaviors in the past -- so what the FUCK is wrong with THEM???



OH LOOK!!! Connor (tallest), and Max (in horizontal blue stripes), with Connor's GAY FRIENDS at Connor's 2010 UNC Chapel Hill graduation.


I feel SORRY FOR MIKE, because TODAY, he is protecting Mom's NAZI PAST as a SHILL of several Catholic Popes, but MOM is OVER all of that today, and SUPPORTS my efforts seen in my most recent posting, where I had to copy a MINNESOTA SUPREME COURT JUSTICE -- because when I wrote his WIFE, Karen Wilson Thissen, SVP and Counsel of Jamie Lee Sutherland's Ameriprise Financial two years ago, Karen IGNORED ME -- presumably because THEY now make DRUG PROFITS via Mr. Sutherland just like Wells Fargo made them when I knew Jamie.

I had FORGOTTEN that Karen Thissen got my SNAIL-MAILED Letter of what I also sent electronically and posted in 2017 -- I got PROOF OF DELIVERY TO HER OFFICE from the Post Office: 




>>> TODAY, I WAS GLUED TO THE TUBE, AND WATCHED AS REPUBLICANS (with one exception, a RON Paul Republican), ALL SOUNDED LIKE MY MOTHER AND BROTHER MIKE!!!



My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan HEADED Procter & Gamble's CHEMISTRY LABS when Dr. Mengele's data from experimenting on JEWS in NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS was given to MANY US Scientists, and Mom headed the CIA and Catholic Church's work on NAZI MIND CONTROL.






At 10:26 AM today, I got a call from a woman with a foreign accent from (572) 315-2042 -- which I later traced to a cell phone in Murrayville, North Carolina, which I had never heard of, but discovered it is ADJACENT TO WILMINGTON, also in New Hanover County and just above King's Grant and Ogden. She asked for me CORRECTLY by full name and CLAIMED she was with Medicare and needed to discuss some PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT.

Her English was so poor, I kept asking her to repeat herself, and when I PRESSED HER, she ADMITTED she was not with them, but an organization that "works with them", so I told her: "GET OFF MY FUCKING PHONE, BITCH!!!"


And that was that -- LOL!!!



And there was also this:


Scott Kenan commented on an article.

If Ben Schachtman and the Port City Daily Staff were not total supporters of the Christian NAZIS/Klansmen and Hard-Drug Traffickers this would not continue. Ben and I have discussed this and he claims his hands are TIED so he CANNOT report the TRUTH about the NAZI Democrats (mostly), and Republicans (all of them), and Christian churches (not all members of those churches) who are in the Christian/Trump/Kenan Family pockets, this sort of HATE could have been FORCED OUT a long time ago.


I place the responsibility for this SQUARELY on Ben Schachtman (who is intimidated by his big-bully and druggy wife Kathy), and even MORE SO on Pam Sander, Head of the Wilmington Star News. I hope when the current CHRISTIAN/NAZI Governments of Wilmington and New Hanover County FALL, we can convict and imprison BOTH Ben Schachtman and Pam Sander!!! Google my name to find my Political Blog that DOES tell the truth!!!



(Editor’s note: This article contains a social media post with imagery that could be upsetting.) WILMINGTON — The Cape Fear Rugby Club’s practice field at Flytrap…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM



Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Yesterday, we discovered that our pitch (which is open to the public) had been vandalized. Although we have a sense of humor and understand that people make dumb decisions (we've all seen American Vandal)we DO NOT tolerate hate.

Cape Fear Rugby is an all-inclusive organization that loves and supports its community. Since 1974, we've called Wilmington our home. We've had members of all shapes, sizes, religion, sexual orientation, social class, and race. Fear Rugby members have been your neighbors, your family members, your friends, and your local politicians.

WE LOVE WILMINGTON!

Although we hope to catch whoever did this to our pitch, we're realistic, and know that it's not going to be easy. Please consider sharing this in hopes of maybe catching the eye of someone that knows something about what happened.


Marc Benson, FAILED Republican Candidate for New Hanover County Sheriff a few years ago.



Mr. Marc Benson made a COMMENT to this posting on Facebook -- that he has SINCE ERASED -- claiming he KNEW WHO DID IT, but used a "street-trash Drug Mafia handle" that FIVE PEOPLE said they AGREED TOO!!!

So I POINTED THAT OUT, said to look at Marc's CHRISTIAN TRUMP-SUPPORTING Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/marc.benson?ref=br_rs

Marc Benson has ANOTHER Facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/mark.benson.1004

And I ALSO posted a LINK to this old blog posting, that has ALSO been erased -- LOL!!!:




AT LEAST Sheriff Ed McMahon -- although one of the BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKERS for Jesus Christ and his Christian Church -- is NOT an "ABJECT RACIST", and his DEPUTIES are FAR AND AWAY more professional than Chief Ralph Evangelous's Wilmington Police -- Chief Evangelous SMOKED CRACK DAILY in 2011 - 12, in the home of the uncle of a friend of mine.


When was Chief Evangelous last SURPRISE DRUG-TESTED???



Chief Evangelous was TRAINED in Drug Trafficking by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa of Los Angeles -- WHERE Democratic Wilmington City Council FOUND HIM to build Wilmington's HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING.









.

No comments: