Tuesday, February 19, 2019

RP: My Letter Emailed to Jamie Lee Sutherland Today -- and My Note to District Attorney Benjamin R. David as Well!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-letter-emailed-to-jamie-lee.html



Jamie Sutherland (on left) with his friend Sam in Vienna, 2018.



Jamie Sutherland
Chicago, IL

February 19, 2019

Hi Jamie,

I trust you are doing well, and when I found your photos that were added to your Ameriprise page, you appear to be and I suspect the handsome Sam is your partner.

I have been through so much since we met in Puerto Vallarta – and we got on very well for a time – before we both fell into a Hell-Hole, and it seems to me that we were BOTH manipulated by others without fully understanding that. My biggest reasons for believing YOU were manipulated are that you immediately reimbursed me for the poster from the opening of Tennessee Williams’s A House Not Meant to Stand at the Goodman Theatre in 1982 – which had been to hold your house to sell to me before the end of 2010, but of course I was such a mess then, I had no idea I could not get the money then to proceed.

You also told me you KNEW I was all but homeless and were not interested in trying to get money, and I agreed and DID remove or disguise everything I had written about what you had told me (or I honestly believed you to have told me), about a certain business, and in fact the bank side of Wells Fargo, Chicago, that year got the biggest fine in US History for laundering Drug Money. You said you didn’t care that I’d blogged about your seeing Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man’s Country years before – and I soon met gay tourists from Chicago who had also seen them there.

What I did not know, and understood less at that time, was that my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and later inherited control of Standard Oil in 1913 from Henry Flagler and today controls Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, www.theKAG.com, Republican Party and “Clinton Democrats” – and put Donald Trump into power to profit from developing Kenan friend Vladimir Putin’s vast Oil Reserves – I was raised Catholic with Swastikas on our dinner plates, and I know the richest Kenans, and they are all Klan Members or sympathizers. My last overnight date was with George Bush’s somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups, who sought me out and we discussed all night that the Kenan and Bush Families have controlled both White Supremacy and Worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking together for many decades. Prescott Bush made their first fortune investing in Hitler’s War Machine.

And here’s a heads-up to Chicagoland: I was held hostage in Puerto Vallarta for five weeks late summer 2010 by two sons of the just recently convicted El Chapo Guzman, and THEY claimed El Chapo does most US business with your Mayor Rahm Emanuel. My best friend from Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Stanley Winborne III, is from Wilmington, NC, and his family had controlled Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. His son, whom he did not get along with, was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and his main duty was shipping the Heroin back to US via the Air Force. My employer 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stanbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville GA then distributed it from Maine to Florida, but especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta, which my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ knows all about.

My own parents (by order of Pope John-Paul II), had set up the Christian Drug Mafias of both Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well), and others, especially Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity in Atlanta, and a Catholic priest, Robert J. Kus, here in Wilmington, who fled to Honduras this past summer to escape prosecution.

Anyway, although YOU seemed satisfied that I had removed what bothered you on my blog, the lawsuit proceeded. It was never served to me legally, as I was back in the USA when it was delivered to Mailboxes, Etc., in PV, and got it several days after its 30-day window of being active had closed. I assume they presented the signature of the manager of Mailboxes, Etc., when she signed for it from the delivery service – as if I had signed/received it. I can PROVE I could never have gotten it while it was active.

Then I was tried In Absentia (always unconstitutional for Libel), and although you asked for $50,000.00, you were awarded TEN TIMES THAT, as well as my Williams memoir’s copyright, and copyright to EVERY blog-posting and email I write until I die – so that Daliah Saper and Fox News could wipe all of it out after I died. SO MANY tries to kill me have happened, including one just three weeks ago, but I always escape!!!

Amazon never believed the Court Order, so suspended my book’s sale for six months asking for PROOF of it, which was never provided, so out of caution they dropped the listing and I published it with impunity at http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, and Google Blogger REFUSED to obey the order which gave you ownership of my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com.

You got (in a VERY BOGUS WAY – I can send details if you want to see them), about $800.00 that was all Disability money, that is supposed to be protected from such seizures, from Bank of America through Daliah Saper’s subcontracted lawyer Rishi Nair.

What I BET you don’t know is that it was Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David (who convicted me of Cyber-Stalking the owner of a gay bar in Wilmington where I’d witnessed MUCH Drug Sales, use (and smoked pot there myself), and major deals being made in 2011, and I later FORCED to undo that. Ben David’s legal intern at that time, Jeffrey Duncan, then worked for Daliah Saper during the time you were suing me, and must have directed all of Daliah’s work.

Since I returned to Wilmington after again living in P.V. May 2012 – June 2015, Ben David has TWICE promised me he would undo the conviction you got in Chicago Courts, but he is powerless to do so. I spoke with a Cook County Courts Inspector two years ago, and she told me I could EASILY get your judgement thrown out and then sue all of you for “everything you have”. I am not interested in doing that to you, anyway, and if we can reach a conclusion to all of this that returns all my copyrights, I will happily sign a contract not to prosecute or sue you. I just want my copyrights back.

I had no way until recently to take action over this legally, but before proceeding, it is only fair to give you a chance.

This is the gist of today’s situation, so let me know before end of business this Friday, February 22, 2019, if you are willing to work with me – or at least explore this idea, or I will proceed through Legal means.

Currently I work directly with Gen. Russel Honore’, Rob Reiner of www.investigaterussia.orgSen. Kamala Harris, top NC State Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos: kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, http://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/, and others. Russel Honore’s cell phone is (404) 227-XXXX.

D.A. Ben David can be reached at:

316 Princess St, Suite 543
Wilmington, NC 28401
910-772-6610
benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org

I will send Ben David (who ALSO wants this all settled, finally), a note to let him know he might hear from you, and will publish this Letter here on blog – but NOT PUBLISH our ongoing communication on this matter: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-letter-emailed-to-jamie-lee.html.

I hope this all makes sense to you, and do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or suggestions. I am willing to negotiate.

Thanks,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX
scottdkenan@aol.com
scott@scottdavidkenan.com


>>> 
Ben: a HEADS UP that I am working to UNDO your and others' stealing copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir:

To benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org
Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, kimberly.n.overton kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org


Hi Ben -- let's bring this ABOMINATION OF JUSTICE to a fair ending.

Here is where I published what I have sent to Jamie Lee Sutherland, who on the face of it brought the bogus lawsuit in Cook County Courts, and I told Jamie he could contact you if necessary: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-letter-emailed-to-jamie-lee.html

Scott









.

No comments: