Friday, March 1, 2019

RP: After NAZI/Catholic Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (my mother), Told Me This Afternoon That for JESUS -- She HATES ME -- I Stumbled across an Old Acquaintance, Imran Anwar, Whom It APPEARS I Previously MISUNDERSTOOD (his INTENTIONS, not his WORDS)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/after-nazicatholic-ruth-anne-meyer.html



The OLD NAZI BITCH for JESUS and Donald TrumpRuth Anne, center, flanked by me and my younger sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- but now divorced from Joel Duffy, Jr. -- THANK GOD!!!


My day began by not sleeping well last night -- because the LAST TIME I visited a hospital for a medical procedure, NAZI Frederick H. Opper, MD, after barely speaking with me -- committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Heath Hospital, not from our conversation, but because CHRISTIAN WHITE BITCHES in his office had told him to.




FORTUNATELY, my attending shrinks at "The Oaks" as it used to be called, Douglas Waldrep (Head of the Hospital), and Hans Stelmach -- my attending Psychiatrists -- QUICKLY saw it was all lies -- and Dr. Waldrep, a retired ARMY OFFICER knows some of the Generals I have worked with -- as well as the shrink in Atlanta who claimed in 2009 after attending me for EIGHT YEARS, that I had NEVER shown a sign of Bipolar Illness in all that time, and took me OFF PSYCH MEDS.

So I was RELEASED with no meds but a mild one to use for anxiety if I feel the need.




I am TIRED of blogging and re-blogging the story of what the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA of WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA has done to attempt to KILL ME (by hand of Robert James McKinney, a pot and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER who BRAGS that Police Chief Ralph Evangelous protects him), right after I was sprung in record speed from "The Oaks". And MOCKED by pot and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS Ally Ryan, Anne Ryan, and Patrick Addington, who live upstairs here.

Landlady Gold Walker doesn't CARE!!! She harbors BIGGER Hard-Drug Traffickers in her apartments at 205 South 4th Street where I used to live, and her adjacent property:



So against THIS HISTORY of harassment by EMPLOYEES of New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group (not ALL their doctors and other employees are CHRISTIAN NAZIS, but they are HAPPY TO EMPLOY NAZIS), I had not slept well.

But my CAT SCAN went well, as I joked with all the employees about the HATEFUL NAZIS and CHRISTIANS employed ELSEWHERE in their system. I ate lunch, then took a nap, and an associate doctor of Dr. Medley, who had ordered the SCAN of my abdominal aorta aneurysm, said it has in fact GROWN, but not too quickly. However, he noticed it is greatly INFLAMED, and seemed quite surprised that I am NOT in a lot of back or abdominal pain from it. I have no pain there at all.

It sounds like due to the inflammation, I will have to have surgery to repair it very soon -- rather than in a year or so, but we will discuss that next Thursday during my appointment with Medley.

I called Mom to tell her how it went -- and that fortunately I had NOT had to pay my co-pay up front, since I had only enough in my account to leave me enough for a bill I must pay tomorrow, leaving me with a TOTAL of $15.00 to my name until Benefits Management, Inc. sends me money on Monday.

I explained that if Mom, Mike, Jane, and Julie had CONTINUED that $125.00/week allowance -- instead of cutting me off cold after telling me they ONLY PAY ME TO SHUT UP about their DRUG MAFIA and WHITE SUPREMACY CRIMES -- and Mom and Mike actually TOLD ME they hope I cannot buy my heart meds and that I go homeless again in winter. If they had continued at that level, I would HAVE the money to pay all of this without asking for more.

Mom replied that I did all of this to myself, that they have NO OBLIGATION to help me at all, (and what they send has become nearly a MERE PITTANCE), out of the GOODNESS of THEIR CHRISTIAN HEARTS.

I pointed out what I had blogged about yesterday about all of that: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/keeping-it-civil-as-i-warn-those-who.html.

And I told her I ALREADY TOLD Mike, Jane, and Julie that I am going to the North Carolina Bar Association this coming Monday to get help BRINGING EVERYONE TO JUSTICE -- and that ANYONE who claimed after my Atlanta doctor said I am NOT MENTALLY ILL in 2009 -- to Police, Judges, or Psychiatrists -- I will PROSECUTE, but ESPECIALLY Mom and Mike, because Jane and Julie seem to have only been NAZI/Catholic BRAIN-WASHED by Mom, but Mike CONSCIOUSLY tries to harm me because he doesn't want anyone to know that he and his sons, Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan, are actually GAY (or possibly Bisexual).

This is the NORM for MALE KENANS!!!


I told her she is NOT IN CHARGE OF MY LIFE or MY BLOG, and I can't WAIT to imprison Mike, but she is TOO OLD to send to prison. Mom replied that I am just a LIAR, and she will not listen to my BULL SHIT, and then hung up on me.

My FIRST inclination was to NOT WAIT -- since I have little hope of hearing from any of these people -- EVERY ONE OF THEM CULPABLE -- and their only defense is SILENCE until they are Prosecuted -- as well as MURDERING ME before MONDAY.

To jamie.sutherland jamie.sutherland@ampf.com, roostersutherland roostersutherland@gmail.com, donna.peterson donna.peterson@ampf.com, paul paul@paulthissen.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, dnash dnash@hoguehill.com, bruce bruce@masonmasonlaw.com, bweyher bweyher@ymwlaw.com, bwilliams bwilliams@ymwlaw.com, robert robert@mkattorneys.com, Thom Thom@GoolsbyLaw.com, sarmstrong sarmstrong@kmi.net (Thomas S. Kenan III's right-hand man and conduit of emails), deb.butler deb.butler@ncleg.net, reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, ds ds@saperlaw.com, matt matt@saperlaw.com



I checked the HEAD PEOPLE at the North Carolina Bar Association, and decided from what saw in their biographies listed that they are NOT LIKELY to be influenced by my White Supremacist Kenan relative Lawyers Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher in Raleigh -- and my second cousin and my mother's TOP NAZI/KLANSMAN CO-STRATEGIST -- in Burgaw, NC, Robert "Bobby" C. Kenan, Jr. -- or for THAT MATTER Wilmington TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING Lawyers Thom Goolsby, Benjamin R. David (our District Attorney), or David A. Nash.



And THEN, I got this message via Facebook from MaVnoor Rajpoot:


Yes he is that same Imran.

He only has one Facebook account and I am shocked that he actually had this conversation with you


I replied:

I am now writing a blog posting about all of this, and will contact Imran myself, soon!!! He was a HUGE HELP to me!!!


Here is more -- beginning with what I published on blog last night:


About this website

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK|BY DAILY MAIL
The location of Hamza bin Laden (left) has been the subject of speculation for years with reports of him living in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria or Iran following the death of his father (right).
Comments



  • Scott Kenan Thanks MaVnoor Rajpoot!!! In 2010, Imran Anwar, Father of the Internet in Pakistan www.imran.com and a talking head on both Fox News and CNN in 2001, told me how EVERYONE at both of those networks KNEW that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., PLANNED 9/11 together with the Saudi Royals and the Bin Ladens, long-time Bush Business partners -- and that Osama PUNKED Bush by attacking a day early -- because the Bushes had murdered Osama's older brother years before. Many Pakistanis contacted me by Facebook and verified that. Then GW Bush blackmailed Barack Obama over his homosexuality (no secret in most of the world), into assassinating Osama Bin Laden, when they did NOT need to kill him -- so he would NOT testify in Court under Oath that he and the Bushes planned 9/11 together. PPD Pharmaceuticals was BUILT in my small city (largest and tallest building in town) of Wilmington, NC by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families and was HUGE in selling illicit drugs and worked to set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington with my parents, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and the Catholic priest Robert J. Kus (who fled to Honduras to escape prosecution this past June) -- but my mother is still alive and living at 96 in Raleigh, NC. The Saudis and Bin Ladens quietly sold out after 9/11/01, to make it LESS OBVIOUS. ALSO, my Congresswoman at that time, Cynthia McKinney, PhD filed Articles of Impeachment against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and three others over it -- but was CHASED OUT OF CONGRESS by the Drug-Trafficking Clinton Democrats. And THIS will all appear on my blog which now has gotten 1.5 million hits, and is emailed to 100 top Political Contacts in the Press, Government and Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders, and "Friends of Tennessee Williams"!!! And actually, I think Hamza Bin Laden is VERY HANDSOME!!!


    IMRAN

    IMRAN
    IMRAN

  • MaVnoor Rajpoot Imran Anwar


  • Scott Kenan


    MaVnoor Rajpoot: I see your comment above, and am curious if you know Imran Anwar personally (or via social media). He blocked me in 2010 after giving me his information, and also saying that Americans are too CHRISTIAN to give a damn about the TRUTH. He was CORRECT!!! If you DO have contact with him, tell him he is one of the MOST IMPORTANT CONTACTS I ever had and perhaps I misunderstood back then -- that Imran was on the side of Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL, like ALL who worship the ONE TRUE GOD (with many names), support!!! Thank you -- and I see Imran has a secure form for contact, and I remember his email address -- which I just searched and it is CORRECT, and he has another Facebook page that I am NOT blocked from, IMRAN that verifies it. WOW!!! I'm in a state of shock, but also elation!!!


  • MaVnoor Rajpoot Yes I do know him.."great guy " not as Trump would just say it he is really good guy

    • Scott Kenan I looked over his website and Facebook and see Imran is COOL!!! In fact, my Kenan "crest" in Latin says "Vive ut Vivas" -- which means "Live Life to the Fullest" -- which is Imran's motto!!!



And I got THIS from Imran's Facebook Page as well:


Kara with Imran Anwar
Kara & I/M(r)AN From Karachi - IMRAN™

What could be more wonderful than enjoying the company of a beautiful, incredible, smart, sweet and truly selfless woman over a fabulous dinner, after an amazing adventure-filled day. on the water. My beloved gorgeous friend Kara had driven in from out of town. We spent the day on the jet ski, a trip to Beer Can Island, catching a fabulous sunset and an amazing ride back home. Dinner at the always consistent quality and fun Circles was on the menu next. The lovely waitress took a few photos of us, before we savored the wonderful meal. It is ironic how much I love seafood now, despite hating fish when I was growing up in Pakistan, because there, back then, I always associated it with the smell of fish-transport trucks one could sometimes encounter on the roads. So, here we were, full circle/s, at Circles, eating seafood, Kara and I/M(r)AN, the once upon a time boy, from Karachi, the source of seafood in Pakistan. The fabulous and gorgeous Kara literally left the next morning to drive hours and hours to volunteer for days and days serving in the rescue of Hurricane Michael victims on the panhandle of Florida. Beautiful inside and out, that is what real women are. I cannot wait to have her come here again! ❤️ 

© 2019 IMRAN™
 — in Apollo Beach, Florida.











.

No comments: