Sunday, March 17, 2019

RP: And NOW, JFK's COUSIN Is Sound Asleep in My Bed as I Write This -- WHAT Could Happen NEXT???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/and-now-jfks-cousin-is-sound-asleep-in.html






My own experience of meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party, January 11, 1982: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html

My account of my "Catholic Visions" of Jackie Onassis -- mostly -- in my living room in Stone Mountain, GA in late 2009, that have NOT recurred at all, so no one can commit me for them now -- HA!!! JFK was behind Jackie in a couple of them, and then once with all the DEAD Presidents lined up as two-dimensional, sepia-toned cardboard cut-outs -- but George Washington was full-figured, in color, wearing a Roman toga, and clacking his wooden teeth at me as he laughed HYSTERICALLY!!!

And then JFK, Jr. appeared alone as "John-John" saluting his father's casket:



And in the FINAL VISION, the only one I sensed a WORD COMMUNICATION with (in Mind, not physical sound waves), the adult JFK, Jr. said he should have checked his plane's engine -- as he KNEW the Republicans and CIA were planning to kill him so it looked like an accident.




>>> AND NOW AFTER A TWENTY MINUTE OUTAGE OF SPECTRUM INTERNET (I usually suffer three or four per day -- typically after I blog something ESPECIALLY DAMNING -- but not for this long -- in a month): 



1. I used, at different times, BOTH cable and DSL internet in Mexico 2012 - 2015, and not only did it COST about half as much as in the USA -- but they were both FAR MORE RELIABLE -- and when they DID go out, it was not PERFECTLY TIMED to what I was blogging!!!


Can the FUCKING CIA CHRISTIANS go back to the HELLS of their OWN MAKING, please!!!



2. I'm too exhausted and haven't the time to soothe Steve Fretwell over the rash language I had used against his mother and family. I perfectly illustrated how my mind goes through changes of understanding as MORE FACTS ARE KNOWN.




3. The only thing new to know about this email I sent earlier this morning, is that I cracked the bedroom door open twice so far, and Mr. Kennedy looks TOTALLY PEACEFUL sleeping in my bed -- so at least he is NOW getting some much needed rest!!!


>>> Reply to Dr. Kenneth Holditch -- copied to my "immediate family": 


Hi Kenneth,

Your opinion -- of all the Williams crowd -- is most important to me. I just hope you are also enjoying my blog -- HA!!!

There is -- as I am typing this -- a 22-year-old Kennedy male sleeping in my bed. He's far more closely related to JFK than I am to the wealthy Kenans (but also too far away to get "family money"), totally straight, and had his first harassment from TOP Mafia in London, England when he was there penniless when he was eighteen.

I met him Friday evening, when I cashed in a coupon to get a sandwich/meal for $2.99 at a fast-food joint, and a 6'3", 50-year-old drug addict looking like Moses (long ratty hair and beard and clothes, etc.), came up to me in line and threatened to beat me with his walking cane-staff. Scrawny little 5' 7" Mr. Kennedy ran out of the back door (he's a grillman -- I was at a walk-up window), and pulled us apart ("Moses" was yelling at me three inches from my face, while I remained unperturbed telling him I thought the whole thing was quite funny). 

A carload of black folks next to us erupted in hysterical laughter at Moses through it all -- especially when I yelled at him for being an "uncouth DRUG ADDICT who needed to ZIP his open fly before his tiny cow came out".

Well, Kennedy has been in Wilmington for about nine months, worked in landscaping all of that time until he got Strep Throat and had to take a few days off --and his boss BLAMED HIM for that and fired him. Then he got the job cooking, which he's done for about two months, and they LOVE him there. He's been living in a camp in some woods a few hundred feet closer to his job than my apartment is (less than half a mile), so he came over yesterday to discuss renting my second bedroom. We got on so well he stayed until he had to work (4.5 hours), getting some good food, a shower and all of his clothes washed. He's also a TOTAL fan of Tennessee Williams and FRANK SINATRA!!! 

He's ADHD but only smokes herb for it, and I can see how he's best off on it all day, while just a little at night does the trick for me.

Well, he came back to sleep in my extra room, arriving at 3:20 AM after closing and cleaning the business, I let him in and returned to my bed. When I got up at 6:30, he had been up all that time after finding four bed-bugs in his room -- complicating EVERYTHING. So I sent him to my bed, I seeing no bedbugs in any of the rest of my apartment since mid-October -- sheets washed yesterday, and with a "virgin pillow", and he's now sleeping soundly. 

I HOPE we can still work something out. I already got over my lust which is automatic to any male halfway attractive and nearby, so that will be no problem, and I got a LOT of cleaning/organizing done after he had gone to work. Somehow his presence gives me ENERGY -- right now I really feel the exhaustion from my Aorta aneurysm, but I have the stress test this Wednesday, and then expect to be scheduled in quickly for an out-patient repair. THEN a second colonoscopy -- LOL!!!

So even if we DO work out something, I will have to charge less rent than the $400.00/month including utilities that I had offered, and weekly instead of month-in-advance in case it becomes intolerable -- until we get all the bugs out. I had HOPED that I would not have to ask my family for a couple of hundred dollars -- what I will need for my meds in a week or so. But right now, I am trying to be comfortable NOT KNOWING until Kennedy wakes up mid-afternoon, and we can discuss things.

Funny, too, is that many "JFK relatives" are said to own mansions in Frank Hawkins Kenan built Landfall, a redevelopment of part of an estate owned by Pembroke and Sarah Jones  of "keeping up with the Joneses". Sarah/Sadie later -- after Pembroke's death -- married Pembroke's male lover, Henry Walters, a top exec of the Atlantic Coast Line railroad HQ'ed in Wilmington, and my friend Stanley Winborne III in Puerto Vallarta is ALSO from one of the major families that owned that railroad -- his son shipping all the Heroin back to the 
USA on Air Force planes -- and related to Betty (Price) Kenan (Frank Hawkins Kenan's widow), as well as descended from original Jamestown, VA settlers.

Don't forget: It is Patrick Lee Stansbury and Michael Massicott who run Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (my employer 1990 - 2010), who distribute those HARD DRUGS from Maxwell AFB to Maine to Florida, especially Atlanta and Wilmington, NC, at least previously via my FATHER'S BEST FRIEND from when Dad lived with me half a year in Stone Mountain, GA in 1990, Lee E. Gosney, Jr. -- and Mike Massicott published many pieces on the internet on how to build a shelter to SURVIVE THE WAR FOR WHITE SUPREMACY!!!



Mike Massicott in his North Georgia mountains shelter.





Patrick's ALTERNATIVE ONLINE IDENTITY is "Patrick Christian"http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/shock-patrick-lee-stanbury-is-dead.html






What a TANGLED WEB of CONNECTIONS, no???


I should probably also state that I have had the fantasy that the NOLA Williams Fest would invite me at the last minute, but even if that happened, it would not be practical for me to come this year. So I'm penciling in next year.

I might use some of this on my blog (which went TOTALLY VIRAL yesterday -- 1,651 REGISTERED hits, fifth highest EVER, the first two highest between 7,000 and 7,200 hits, but MOST of those from RUSSIA!!! Yesterday had only 17 hits from Russia), and am copying my immediate family so they know I am now hanging with an actual Kennedy -- HA!!! But also that there is HOPE that I can increase my income!!!

Stay tuned -- and CARRY ON!!!

Scott


-----Original Message-----

From: Kenneth Holditch <kholditch@cox.net>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Subject: Re: Please welcome Matt Dula of Cannabis Green Book to this LIST -- and some FUN with Wilmington's remaining NAZI WHITE CHRISTIAN ESTABLISHMENT!!!


Scott,

When I read your book, I thought it one of the best on Tennessee Williams, and my evaluation has not changed.

Kenneth

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 13, 2019, at 9:22 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:





ALJAZEERA.COM
Mike Pompeo says US will deny visas to ICC members investigating possible war crimes by US troops in Afghanistan.

A friend says this should be donated to Mr. Perfect Christian (Donald Trump), to sell to PAY FOR HIS WALL!!!

Comments


Mexico is SAFE if visitors don't seek any drug stronger than marijuana -- and in smallish quantities. But if this scares Fox News lovers from going there, Mexico will THANK FOX NEWS!!! 

"As you’ll hear from the Meyer family in my episode of 'No Interruption,' the Mexican tourism industry has a vested interest in keeping these incidents below the radar and they are good at it."

This is TOTALLY TRUE, and when retired BBC star of radio and TV Colin Stuart Hamilton of my Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Writers Group was murdered by Drug Mafia and his body found five hours away -- summer 2015, after I'd moved back to Wilmington, NC, and ONLY Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments Wilmington KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HAD HAPPENED, and her brother was a CIA Agent and a TOP Sheriff's Deputy on Ed McMahon's force -- protecting hard drugs which Jenny sold all types of as well. So what I published on my BLOG was re-published by English-language Press in Puerto Vallarta -- because Mexico kept it SHUT UP to keep it from scaring Tourists!!!



About this website

FOXNEWS.COM
I urge you, parents, students, Spring Breakers, Americans- to pay close attention to these First Thoughts.
When I lived in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 2012 - 2015, there was a time of year that spiders looking just like the Brown Recluse -- but entirely harmless -- moved through everyone's homes, running across faces, etc., if exposed out of the covers, so we drew in for that short season. The REAL PROBLEM is a far larger animal -- the Octopus!!!



RECONNECTWITHNATURE.ORG
For Save a Spider Day, here are five reasons you should appreciate these creatures instead of despising them or, even worse, squishing them.








.

No comments: