Monday, March 11, 2019

RP: ANOTHER Doctor (without psychiatry training), Prescribed MEDS FOR BIPOLAR for Me -- When I Went to Be Evaluated before PHYSICAL SURGERY!!! / The FAKE CHRISTIANS Are Getting as OUT OF HAND as DONALD TRUMP, No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/another-doctor-without-psychiatry.html



Moon over Oahu, Hawaii.




Scott Kenan shared a photo.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature
Martine Tondreau updated her cover photo.
The Arrival of Spring by David Hockney 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36QoS-KRTck

That time I met David HockneyEthyl Merman, and Meryl Streep at Virgil Thomson's 85th Birthday Party:




So this afternoon, I had my evaluation for a Stress Test before a "needle operation" to repair my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm, and Dr. David Weaver, was TOTALLY BUSINESSLIKE (no signs of any kind of prejudice), and VERY HURRIED -- and he REFUSED TO LISTEN to some mitigating factors that his P.A. had GOTTEN AND UNDERSTOOD, but he did NOT consult her notes on all that she and I had discussed.

The BIZARRE THING, is that he told me before he said anything else that I would have to have a CHEMICAL STRESS TEST (which he decided BEFORE speaking with me or taking vitals, etc.).


So WHY did I need to SEE HIM??? HE is sending me to another practice that still has to call to set up my appointment.


And then when I got home, I noticed he had prescribed a DRUG (that Costco promptly texted me to say is ready to pick up), for BIPOLAR DISORDER -- LOL!!!


The DRUG APPROACH to Bipolar (which I don't even have -- I have "Complicated PTSD").



Bipolar as Spiritual Awakening -- my friend Sean Blackwell and his wife, Psychologist Ligia Splendore in Sao Paulo, Brazil, have THAT COVERED!!!



I'm tallest, then Ligia and Sean -- in a rooftop restaurant in Sao Paulo, BrazilSeptember 2009.


If your faith commitment often seems like wandering around in a fog, perhaps the fog is self-createdLent is a time to work on clearing that up.



PATHEOS.COM
Barbara Brown Taylor writes that "The hardest spiritual work in the world is to love the neighbor as the self—to encounter another human being not as someone you can use, change, fix, help, save, enroll, convince or control, but simply as someone who can spring you from the prison of yourself, if ...
Comments

Scott Kenan @Freelance Christianity can "F" itself!!! I KNEW Jackie Kennedy Onassis and all of JFK's sisters and families as well as the Reagans. The Christian Faith is a TOTAL FRAUD. Jesus said you had to convert to Judaism to follow him. And by CHRISTIAN LOGIC of using a cross as his symbol, Jews should wear little Christian Gas Chambers on chains to show their faith. Donald Trump is taking down Christianity -- THANK GOD!!! My Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan and runs worldwide Drug Trafficking with Exxon, the CIA, and the Catholic and Episcopal Churches put Trump into powerTHEY make the real money and Evangelicals do all the killing and selling of drugs on the streets -- at least here in Wilmington, NC. More details are in my blog that has gotten 1.5 million hits so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
Manage

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup, text that says 'Kenansville'

1
2hEdited

Freelance Christianity Sure you did, Scott. BTW, even if you did know them, it has nothing to do with your point about Christianity. Calm down and remember to take your medication tomorrow.
Manage

Scott Kenan FUCK YOU IN THE ASS for your hatred!!! If you READ my blog at all, you know that my Methodist Democrat NC State Rep Deb Butler - NC House District 18 (whose wife Anni Parra died 10 weeks ago of an overdose) who runs Hard Drugs with the Republican Party of my county committed me TWICE in the last year and the doctors got me right out because I'd been committed there four times since 2011 on the LIES of Christian Politicians and clergy. I now work with the US State Department, NC State top prosecutors, Lt. Gen. Russel L. Honoré, Colin Powell's people -- and Vicente Fox Quesada, former President of Mexico to BUST the Christian Churches that run all the Drug Mafias. SO BEND OVER and enjoy YOUR fate -- LOL!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-sent...
Manage

No photo description available.

1
1hEdited

Wayne MacKirdy You ought to be clearing that year 
roundnot just for 40 days during a non-
Biblical event.


1
Manage
Unlike16h

Soup Guy The beauty of giving up 
Christianity for Lent is that you 
never have to return to it!
Manage




Scott Kenan shared a post.
Prancercize -- and show off yer LABIAL LIPS!!!


Image may contain: text
Sandra Beckham
“We are not victims of our genes, but masters of our fates, able to create lives overflowing with peace, happiness, and love.”
― Bruce H. Lipton, The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles




And GALS get to show off their LABIAL LIPS!!!


Our closest DNA relatives, the BonobosREALLY show them off when in FULL ESTRUS:


The fellas amuse themselves like this:


Interesting research!


About this website
NYTIMES.COM
Mustering solid evidence, two researchers have denounced the standard psychiatric guidelines for how best to wean patients from depression medications.
Comments



  • Roger Loveday Yes, I quit diazepam very slowly with medical helpand have never touched it sinceFREEEEEEE! ;)


  • Daniel J. Murtaugh My experience with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications has for the last decade been very goodI don't have any plans to abandon the assistance I get daily in viewing my world with eyes of wonder, and feeling the happiest I've been in decades
    4


  • Roger Loveday I agree, Daniel. One feels so happy when all is under control. I do anyway! ;)

  • Scott Kenan Daniel J. MurtaughFunny -- while I am a Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), I am probably prejudiced, but I know a lot of the Psychiatrists, Nurses, etc. from the Award-Winning Psychiatric Hospital here -- and THEY recommend anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs ONLY for people who are usually dishonest with themselves (Christians, many straight -- but some gay -- the "nervous nelly" types -- people, Republicans, etc,), and to everyone else that they smoke a little pot to get over it -- or to simply relax. The OTHERS get paranoid on pot -- a SURE SIGN of dishonesty with oneself.
    Image may contain: one or more people, text that says '"Nothing in the world can bother you as much as your own mind, I tell you. In fact, others seem to be bothering you, but it is not others. It is your own mind." Dalai Lama'

Daniel Murtaugh, 2017











.

No comments: