Friday, March 22, 2019

RP: Certified SENILE!!!: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (formerly America's TOP NAZI and Personal Friend to Pope John-Paul II and MANY TOP Republican Politicians of the Catholic Faith) -- and Sallie Bingham, Who Once Exposed the CRIMES of Her Family Who Murdered Mary Lily Kenan!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/certified-senile-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan.html









Webb's Heartbreak Hotel in Kenansville, Florida -- where Elvis Presley WROTE his famous song!!!


>>> FIRST A FEW NEWS ITEMS:


Scott Kenan shared a quote.


About this website

UPWORTHY.COM|BY ANNIE RENEAU, WRITER
Stories that connect us and sometimes even change the world.


What the GOD-HATING, DRUG-TRAFFICKING, WHITE SUPREMACIST "CHRISTIANS" FREAK-OUT over in Wilmington, North Carolina -- with the HELP of ALL MEDIA FOR JESUS!!!:

WECT News 18 hrs
"I have also managed to do some really wonderful and positive things in my life and career that outweigh the use of a finger."
With less than two weeks left before she’s crowned as the 2019 Azalea Festival queen, Briana Venskus is defending a controversial Instagram post.
Meanwhile Donald Trump and the CHRISTIANS are TOO BUSY SQUEEZING "PUSSIES" -- LOL!!!


WECT.COM
With less than two weeks left before she’s crowned as the 2019 Azalea Festival queen, Briana Venskus is defending a controversial Instagram post.
If we got the CORRUPTED Christian Churches that Traffic in HARD DRUGS with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill who lead it with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- as well as Mayor Bill Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Sheriff Ed McMahon, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who smoked CRACK daily in the home of a friend of mine a few years ago, but has he been SURPRISE Drug Tested LATELY???)D.A.s Ben and Jon David -- and other local officials like Rep. Deb Butler -- into PRISONthe supply would diminish in Wilmington!!! See more on my blog that has 1.5 million hits so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


About this website

NPR.ORG
Overdose deaths involving fentanyl are rising — up 113 percent on average each year from 2013 to 2016. Dealers are adding cheap fentanyl to the illicit drug supply, and some users get it accidentally.




Scott Kenan commented on an article.
WOW!!! While the Defendant appears to be someone few would want to know -- his claims are TOO WELL WRITTEN and LOGICAL to deny out of hand!!! Sheriff Ed McMahon admitted to my face that he protects the CIA Hard-Drug Trafficking in his jurisdiction, and is a TOTAL CHRISTIAN HATE BOT for Jesus. When I was held five times in his Jail in 2011 and 2012 -- ALL the literature available was Christian Bibles and Christian HATE propaganda (and I LOVE what Jesus taught, but Christian Churches act like the Anti-Christ in Wilmington and elsewhere).

I was in because D.A. Benjamin R. David (whose Drug Trafficking with his brother D.A. Jon David I had already reported to the DEA, and Ben's male lover Lee told Ben in front of me on his cell phone to "Shoot yourself in the HEAD!!!")http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

Ben was a Deacon, then an Elder at First Presbyterian, entirely endowed by my Kenan relatives who led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection from there, then Ben David became an ELDER. He got CONVICTION of me for "Cyberstalking" Lawyer David A. Nash because I kept blogging about the large and small Drug Trafficking I witnessed in Nash's Costello's (gay) Piano Bar, then on Princess Street. Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to ERASE all my false convictions and charges. David Nash is a BIG MEMBER of D.A. Ben David's First Presbyterian -- which STILL allows no non-white members!!!

ALSOLawyer Patrick Mincey (as PCD Editor Ben Schachtman first reported -- about two months ago), is suing Ben David for violating the Constitutional Rights of three people.


"Christians" simply HATE GOD and TRUTH and are just a bunch of mini-Donald Trumps -- in Wilmington. The GOOD ONES (and there are plenty)NEVER do anything about the ones who are SLAVES to Hard Drug Profits and White Supremacy -- just my OPINION!!!


Scott Kenan shared a post1 hr
My Kenan Family put Trump into power, and I work with several US Generals and other Patriots to get him OUT and the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill into PRISON!!! This is the Letter (below in comments), received by Mike Pompeo from MEa while back:
WTF: "What the Friday?" is brought to you by the Christian Broadcasting Network and Republicans for the Promotion of Armageddon.


About this website

TOWLEROAD.COM
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) in Jerusalem that “it’s possible” Donald Trump was sent by God to save the Jewish people from Iran. Asked CBN’s Jerusalem bureau chief Chris Mitchell: “Could it be that President Trump right now has been sort of r...




>>> OK, THE SUBJECT OF MY TITLE, PRECEDED BY A REMINDER: 



Because of MORE PRESSING THINGS of an IMMEDIATE NATURE (the FATE of the US Constitution and my own personal HEALTH), I have NOT YET written the North Carolina State Bar calling for a MANDATORY-BY-LAW investigation into the CRIMES AGAINST ME of D.A. Benjamin R. David, Judges Sandra Lee/Criner, Lindsey McKee/Luther, Chad E. Hogston, James H. Faison III, and Jeffrey E. Noecker -- as well as Lawyers David A. Nash and Bruce Mason -- and KENAN FAMILY LAWYERS Barbara "Bonnie" Weyher and her associate Lawyer Brian M. Williams of http://www.ymwlaw.com/attorneys/

HOPE to get them all DISBARRED -- and even IMPRISONED -- for their support of Christian Churches TRAFFICKING IN HARD DRUGS!!!


But HERE are the Letters I sent to the NC Bar Association and the NC State Bar -- to EVERY ONE of their Board Members -- to ALERT THEM to what THIS Kenan is doing: 







Me, Mom, and my younger sister Julie, Christmas 2018


This morning I called and spoke with my mother -- who was ANNOYED that someone had sent me EXTRA MONEY so I can buy my HEART MEDS in a week (and I told Mom WHO it was). I became REMINDED that my mother is CRIMINALLY INSANE and a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR FOR JESUS (not that I'm a shrink and can diagnose), because Mom ACTS LIKE she and my brother Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA had NOT said they CUT MY FUNDS and that they HOPE I CANNOT BUY my Heart Meds and that I am forced to AGAIN BE HOMELESS in a time that they both know I have to have some SURGICAL PROCEDURES!!!




I heard NOTHING BACK from Sallie Bingham, who in her early 80s has clearly gone HALF-SENILE -- or would NEVER have sent out an email to me OVERLOADED WITH TYPOS -- she even BUTCHERED her own last name!!! 

See"Reply to Sallie Bingham", nearly 2/3 the way down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-receive-extra-money-today-as-i-had.html 



Now, I DID get this message from my High School Friend Bob Jonesthis morning:
Bob, may your birthday be a delightful as you are. 

Comments


  • Bob Jones I Regine, I think you know better than I do.


    • Regine Sookiasian Glarner Bob Jonesthe band plays at Downingtown Country Club both this Friday and next from 6 to 9. Your delightful self is always appreciated.
      1


    • Scott Kenan Bob JonesGOOD GOD!!! Are we so old that we attend Country Club Balls and delight each other??? I'm having THREE surgical procedures in the next month -- and with LUCK no more commitments to the NUT-HOUSE, like two months ago, when I went for a simple Colonoscopy -- HA!!!


      Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and text


    • Bob Jones Thanks for the Birthday wish. When are your Surgery dates?

    • Scott Kenan Next Friday for a cardiac catheterization, and if they have to insert a stent they will keep me overnight. I must have passed the Stress Test enough for the anesthesia, anyway. AFTER that, they will schedule the Aorta Aneurysm repair fairly quickly. The SECOND colonoscopy this year is scheduled April 26. Although I'm very confident in the outcomes, I'm aware of my Mortality FAR MORE than ever before -- but everyone goes SOME TIME and I really have no regrets, except that I am unable to make peace with my mother and brother Mike. And besides, I've got years of living ahead of meThank God the hospital's Charity Foundation approved me for a FULL SCHOLARSHIP until June for all medical care not covered by Medicare!!!

Because my Kenan Family that put TRUMP into power CONTROLS the UNC System and Board!!!



NCPOLICYWATCH.COM
Everyone’s taking a powder in the UNC system these days. Everyone, it seems, but the powerful individuals on the UNC Board of Governors, an onerously large pack of political hellraisers and right-wing combatants who’ve sullied the “crown jewel,” North Carolina’s decorated and bedeviled uni...















.

No comments: