Wednesday, March 13, 2019

RP: Dr. Frederick H. Opper's Office Called Today -- REFUSED to Discuss His Illegal Commitment of Me to the Mental Hospital Six Weeks Ago (after my colonoscopy, which he DID NOT COMPLETE!!!), So NOW, I'm Scheduled with His Associate Dr. Jack I. Ramage, Jr. to Remove the Polyp Opper DELIBERATELY Left Behind!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/dr-frederick-h-oppers-office-called.html






Facebook has NOT been working much at all all day today, so I could NOT post this to Bob Jones and Kerry Glatts, Bob more of my mind on Politics, while Kerry Glatts is a HUGE TRUMP supporter -- and Evangelical Christian:

>>> Bob Jones and Kerry Glatts: No President has served in the military since George HW Bush -- and it was HE who partnered the CIA while he was there with my Kenan Family controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil to run Hard-Drug Trafficking Worldwide. 

I believe you both know that my last date was with Bush cousin Bill Toups, and we were up all night discussing this Kenan/Bush Drug-Trafficking and White Supremacy alliance, with the Protestants being Klansmen, and the Catholics, like my parents who set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, literal NAZIS. 

Bill Clinton stationed 24 unmarked CIA cars in Stone Mountain, GA (I counted them one night -- they mostly were three blocks from my home), right after his election to protect the HUGE trafficking run through Stone Mountain Park -- that I discovered and reported to Newt Gingrich's office and CNN HQ, and was promptly arrested and held without charge for 15 weeks until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus, forcing a charge and trial, where I pleaded "Nolo" to the false charge of SIMPLE TRESPASS, and got 12 months of house arrest etc. for SIMPLE TRESPASS, first offense ever!!! 

Sadly, Mom got her orders when she had three meetings in person with Pope John-Paul II in Rome (since then FAST-TRACKED by Pope Francis and made a Catholic Saint), and the Episcopal Church is NOTHING but a hard-drug Trafficking org in Mexico -- I met TONS OF THEM, one of them who worked as an Episcopal "Missionary" beat the CRAP out of me because even though he gave me a throw-pillow-sized bag of pot, without telling me it was to SHUT UP -- nearly all of which I gave away -- even in Mexico then (early 2013), a lot of pot could get you in trouble. 

Anyway, they blackmailed Obama over his homosexuality into supporting the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton Hard Drug Trafficking, but got their BOY into the Presidency. Donald Trump nearly DOUBLED Heroin production in Afghanistan his first year in office -- and Christians call Trump a CHRISTIAN -- LOL!!!






Frederick Opper, MD





Jack Ramage, MD -- he's YOUNGER, so maybe NOT part of the Christian Drug Mafia and their Operatives -- like Dr. Opper.




I was PLEASED that Dr. Opper's office called me first thing this morning, showing they have SOME RESIDUAL ETHICS, but the woman was like a "COLD LAWYER", and the OPPOSITE of someone needing EMPATHY and LISTENING SKILLS AND INTEREST!!!


Basically, she was just another WHITE CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!


She called what remained a "flapped polyp" -- like the woman from their office I spoke with yesterday (maybe the same one). See 1/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/shock-dr-frederick-oppers-admin-just.html
 


What is most unfortunate is that Dr. Opper did a colonoscopy on my two years ago, and he was THEN totally professional and personable. I REALLY LIKED HIM!!! But NOW he's partnered with the Christian Drug Mafia trying to shut me up -- and WHY DIDN'T HE REMOVE THE THIRD POLYP???

His Bitch REFUSED to answer that today, and then I got a physical letter from his office saying it is a "FLAT Polyp"!!! 

And if they EXPLAINED why it was not removed, and ADMITTED he'd made a mistake by listening to NAZI WHITE CHRISTIAN BITCHES in his two offices who must have DEMANDED he commit me to shut up about their Churches being TOTALLY into Drug Trafficking here (what I had discussed with the women at the counter in both of Opper's offices), Opper and I could LIKELY straighten this out!!!

I only want him to pay the Mental Hospital's Emergency Room Fee -- AFTER Medicare, so not that much to a DOCTOR!!! 

But since they REFUSE to acknowledge Dr. Opper's crime (we ALL make mistakes!!!), tomorrow, I will write the SAME BOARDS of both the North Carolina Bar Association and the North Carolina State Bar, to let them know I will begin filing my Complaints with a View Toward Disbarment and Prosecution of D.A. Benjamin R. David, Judges Chad Hogston, Sandra Ray/Criner, Lindsey McKee/Luther (who attended many WHITE SUPREMACY MEETINGS that I can PROVE), James Faison III (who is ALSO a Black Evangelical CHRISTIAN MINISTER!!!), and Jeffrey Noecker.

Also local lawyers David A. Nash and Bruce Mason -- and my blood Kenan relative Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher's associate Brian M. Williams of Raleigh.

Here are the Board Members who ALREADY received much, but I want to be able to PROVE IN COURT that they also got info on Dr. Opper and his office and how THEY Protect Hard Drugs -- for JESUS!!!




North Carolina State Bar:

G. Gray Wilson, President
C. Colon Willoughby, Jr., President-Elect
Barbara R. Christy, Vice President
Alice Neece Mine, Secretary-Treasurer

John M. Silverstein, Past President,



North Carolina Bar Association:

Jacqueline D. Grant, President
LeAnn Nease Brown, President-Elect
Caryn Coppedge McNeill, Immediate Past President
Jason M. Hensley, NCBA Executive Director
Judge Richard D. Dietz, Vice President
Judge Michael L. Robinson, Vice President
Judge James F. Randolph, Vice President
Dean J. Rich Leonard, Vice President
Judge Julian Mann III, Vice President
Elizabeth M. Repetti, Vice President


This posting contains BOTH of my Letters to them, that detail DIFFERENT CRIMES: 




This is by FAR the most popular of my postings of the last month, and here is the list of my 100 Contacts that get emails of ALL blog postings:




And SURPRISE TO ME, the SECOND most hit posting of the last month is this one -- to Ed WolvertonHead of Wilmington Downtown, Inc.:





Today, I was PLEASED TO LEARN that right after I blogged about Matt Dula -- and that maybe I should WORK WITH HIM








Anyway, I did NOT email a copy to Matt -- but he's been turned on to this blog, saw it, and checked MY LINKED-IN PAGE, so I will ADD Matt to my List, and here is MATT'S PAGEhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/mrdula/


So if you FORGOT about this last weekend -- due to alcohol, drugs, or whatever -- REMEMBER to do it THIS WEEKEND!!!:







.

No comments: