Wednesday, March 27, 2019

RP: FOUND!!!: Army Col. Dorothy "Dottie" Newman, Retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell -- Who SAVED MY LIFE from My Parents, Siblings, Patrick Stansbury (who distributes the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB for JESUS, the Christian CHURCHES-of-HATE, and the Republican/Democratic Party), but NOT the HATE-BOT NAZI-Christians of Wilmington, NC -- I Did THAT, Myself!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/found-army-col-dorothy-dottie-newman.html



Col. Dottie Newman at a  SOLDIERS, SAILORS, MARINES, COAST GUARD & AIRMEN'S DINNER in October 2018Dottie must STILL BE ALIVE (I'd only not found her before because only TODAY did it occur to me to search for "Dorothy Newman" -- LOL!!!)





Click image to ENLARGE.


Dottie Newman was also a Docent at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta when I knew her in Atlanta in 2010. And the photo at TOP is Kiki Smith, daughter of Tennessee Williams's lifelong friends Jane and Tony Smith:



Sculptor Tony Smith, Dancer and Torch Singer Jane (Brotherton) Smith, stage-named "Jane Lawrence", and Tennessee Williams.





>>> TO BEGIN WITH:


After speaking with a young man at the North Carolina State Bar this morning -- telling him ALL ABOUT my NAZI parents setting up the DRUG MAFIAS in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's here, who FLED to Honduras to escape Federal Prosecution last summer because of THIS BLOG 

-- as well as how D.A.s Benjamin and Jon DavidFIVE of the nine New Hanover County District Court Judges (and that I will send complaints about THEM, soon, as well as against NC Lawyers David A. Nash, Bruce Mason, and Brian M. Williams), have ALL violated my Constitutional Rights

He was THRILLED because he seemed to KNOW all about Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty (Price) Kenan, and all the OTHER WHITE-ASSED CHRISTIAN HATE BOTS controlling TOO MUCH of North Carolina.

He was VERY EAGER for them to receive it -- and THANK GOD I included my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's PHONE NUMBER -- so she can be questioned soon by THE LAW!!!



Mom flanked by me and my younger sister Julie, Christmas 2018





And then I sent the EDITED FOR CLARITY version of last night's posting (and re-placed the old with the FINAL version), which you can read here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/complaint-just-filed-against-wilmington.html

BTWTODAYFacebook finally disclosed FOR WHAT they put me in "JAIL" for 30 days -- it was THIS ACTUAL QUOTE of Adolph Hitler that OFFENDED the GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN CIA!!!:



And Facebook ALSO sent THIS -- HA!!!:



What the HELL does that mean -- would my unusual 6' 11" HEIGHT get me kicked offTOO???


And when I hit "This Is A Mistake" -- Facebook replied that they are glad to have my opinion, but regardless, I am off for another 28 days.


Anyway, I also discovered one of the Veterans Organizations that Dottie Newman had sat on the BOARD of, and tomorrow will contact to get back in DIRECT TOUCH with Col. Newman -- HA!!!


I want Dottie to KNOW that when I first met Lt. General Russel Honore' at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival where he was one of the speakers, I told him right off that "Col. Dottie Newman saved my LIFE and prevented my parents, siblings, and employer from MURDERING ME -- because I know of their HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY."


Gen. Honore' IMMEDIATELY pulled a copy of one of his books out of his satchel and gave it to me with his business card, saying "We have to sit down and discuss this," but we could NOT find a time to meet for an hour or two, but DID have two brief meetings, my last words to him were, "I'm going to FIX THIS, General -- don't you WORRY!!!"



And Russel and I have stayed in touch by Facebookemails, and phone calls since then DEDICATED to exposing the Crimes of the Kenan Family -- Russel most interested in Kenan-Family-controlled EXXON-MOBIL'S crimes.


When I spoke with my mother today, to let her know some DETAILS of what I've sent the North Carolina State Bar on D.A. Ben David, etc., it PISSED MOM OFF, and then Mom attacked my roommate "Kennedy", claiming I was financially supporting him -- which I'm not, but he won't be able to pay FULL rent until April 15, when Gold Walker, my Landlady, must also approve his living here.

LIES, LIES, LIES!!! That is what DEVOUT CATHOLICS ARE FOR (if not molesting children, trafficking drugs, etc.)

I've decided that without asking again or explaining this except here where my siblings are NOT likely to read it, depending on HOW MUCH MONEY they send tomorrow morning, I will DECIDE whether or not to CALL Mike's brother-in-law retried Navy Commander James Iredell Godley's PARENTS -- Larry and Ann Godley -- to let them KNOW my brother's sexual secrets and my Kenan Family's NAZI/Ku Klux Klan SECRETS -- and let THEM decide where THEY stand.




The Kenan and Godley Families together in my brother Mike's house in 2007 -- Cdr. Godley (not yet retired, then) to the right of the framed image




Jim Godley (who REFUSED to respond to my Letter) is tallest -- here seen in Colorado with some of his family, fall 2018.


Jim's wife's FACEBOOK shows they are BOTH HUGE TRUMP/NAZI PARTY supporters!!!





Col. Dottie Newman lecturing Arts and Mythology to some Army Soldiers at the High Museum in 2010 -- the year I knew her.



That same year, leading a tour of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILES. I NEVER saw Dottie Newman with WILD HAIR in real life!!!





Well, at least neither Dottie nor I landed DEAD in this Puerto Vallarta cemetery -- HA!!!



Or "CHRISTIAN" like this fool.










.

No comments: