Tuesday, March 19, 2019

RP: I HAD to "Lay Down the Gauntlet" with my Mother and Siblings after Mom Spewed PURE HATRED at Me This Morning in the Name of Jesus Christ Her Savior -- and Her "Holy Roman Catholic Church" / HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bob Jones -- and THANKS to Him, Kenneth Holditch, and Sallie Bingham!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-had-to-lay-down-gauntlet-with-my.html



Bob Jones, his wife Diane Catrambone, and their daughter, Shannon Jones.


The NEWS about Dr. Kenneth Holdich!!!:
"It's the best book ever written about New Orleans," said Kenneth Holditch, a retired University of New Orleans professor whose own adaptation is regularly performed as a staged reading at the city's annual Tennessee Williams Festival -- and it is being staged at this years' Festival!!!



About this website

NOLA.COM
LSU Press rarely permits more than staged readings

Sallie Bingham sent a received receipt for the below Letter -- I mean literally, and it's coming up in a moment. I also later got Received Receipts from the US State Department in Mexico and NOLA.com -- for receipt of the emailing to 100 of this ENTIRE POSTING!!!:





>>> In Appreciation -- and HONESTY about my current need:



From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net
Cc kholditch kholditch@cox.net, scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, teri teri@benefits-management.org



March 19, 2019

Dear Jane, Mike, Julie, Connor, and Bob Jones (and then Dr. Kenneth Holditch and Sallie Bingham, added -- but look above, I FORGOT TO ADD THEM!!!),

First of all: HAPPY 68th BIRTHDAY TO BOB JONES – who has been my LONGEST and most reliable Political and Spiritual Cheerleader!!! 

I will include this email in a blog posting celebrating that as well as the fact that in the last two days, I got tremendous encouragement in my quest from Dr. Kenneth Holditch -- the BEST of the top Tennessee Williams scholars -- and from Sallie Bingham, who DESTROYED her family’s Louisville, KY-based Publishing Empire by exposing her Bingham relatives’ crimes – including the apparent murder of Mary Lily Kenan to get the (2019 dollars), $98,000.000.00 codicil from Mary Lily’s will (about 10% of Mary Lily’s worth), in 1917. 

I haven’t mentioned this before, but Sallie’s close relatives have -- since that breakup -- died in HUGE PROPORTIONS of Drug Abuse – something I find highly TELLING.

I will also include Dr. Holditch and Sallie Bingham in the emailing of this to you – Sallie via her secured server form.

And in the middle of writing the above paragraph, the people administering my Stress Test tomorrow morning called to go over all the prep – and the woman who called could not BELIEVE that Mom was so TOTALLY HATEFUL to me this morning – or that Mom PRETENDS to be a DEVOUT CATHOLIC or Christian of ANY KIND. I am supported by EVERYONE who actually reads what I write with minimal comprehension, and that is why I am writing what might be my most important Letter to you all, now.

First the GOOD NEWS (not even elaborating on the Jones/Holditch/Bingham support): This “Kennedy Kid” agreed to help get rid of these bed-bugs in the front bedroom that I had really thought were now gone – like in all the rest of my apartment – and I agreed to ask for only $50.00/week until we are reasonably assured the bugs are gone. Probably for a month, and then $100.00/week. Last night Kennedy slept in that room very soundly – and NO SIGN OF A BUG!!! So far, so good.

THIS will make it so I can live on the $83.00/week Mom, Jane, and Julie have been sending me, with the $45.00/week I get from Social Security via Benefits Management (I’d better include Teri from B.M. in this emailing too), and with Kennedy (he’s OK with what I’ve blogged about him, but asks that I continue to use only his last name), soon paying FULL RENT, I might not need family financial support – except with car registration renewal, Costco membership and similar once-yearly costs that will come up in the next few months.

I thought Mom would be ECSTATIC about that!!! But she TOTALLY SHOCKED ME – by IMMEDIATELY attacking me as having a HORRID track record of selection of roommates recently. But I LEARNED from that, and as I told her, I had NO REAL CHOICE since family cut me off totally from support for three weeks, so I had to spend all the money that was for CHRISTMAS PRESENTS of needed things on necessities – because I WISELY had not TRUSTED the family “money bags” to support me when I needed it. And NOW – without explanation, Mike not only refuses to help but will not explain his decision or communicate with me in ANY way. I’m an OPEN BOOK and willing to talk, text, of email with ANY of you at any time.

Mom said I should have gotten a JOB – despite FULLY KNOWING I have low energy until the Aorta Aneurysm is repaired and I have some kind of convalescence from the operation. THEN I have a SECOND Colonoscopy in late April – because Dr. Frederick H. Opper did NOT bother removing one “flat” polyp while he was in there (and NO EXPLANATION for not completing his work), and then he COMMITTED ME to the nuthouse without even having any conversation with me at all. The doctors there got me right out and even CONFIRMED I have no Bipolar I or II, and with NOT Psych Meds, except to fight Anxiety on an as-needed basis.

Mom ATTACKED me for my doctors’ (several of them in agreement) decision that I need the expensive Savaysa ($450.00/month, but because of a Costco deal, about 175.00/month but all my drugs together $195.00/month), when she too has AFib and takes a far cheaper drug. I offered to give her my doctors’ phone numbers so she could argue with THEM (as I have ALREADY done and they explained it to me), since she is SO MUCH SMARTER than they.

REMEMBER, it was Psychiatrist Julia Triggs who a year ago during THAT false commitment thanks to lies of Republican Jonathan Deputy and his Drug-Trafficking ADMITTED TO MY FACE Partner, Democratic NC Rep. Deb Butler. BTW: Today, Deb Butler and her PARTNER IN CRIME, Democratic NC State Senator Harper Peterson -- whom all my neighbors and I VOTED FOR -- and NOW HATE for his Drug Trafficking Christian Ways), invited me to a $100.00/person minimum Fundraiser to TRAFFIC MORE DRUGS in the Name of Jesus Christ. I DOUBT I will attend – LOL!!!

And Mom said I need LESS MONEY because she has HEARD that I have bought some alcohol. Well even in Mexico and ever since then, I have honestly disclosed how much alcohol, tobacco, and pot I have been consuming – all of them DECREASING – which a LOVING MOTHER would have COMMENDED.

My cardiologist in Mexico had said with my conditions I need THREE drinks per day for my heart. American doctors don’t buy that, but have NO PROBLEM with how much (less and less) that I drink. The same cardiologist and nearly all my doctors in the USA agree that pot is HELPFUL to me, even though my “Complicated PTSD” was only recognized as an illness a few years ago, and nothing but pot seems to help it at all – except POSITIVE THINKING, which I am also good at – when it is appropriate.

So here is what we have come to: I merely spoke these words to Mom, “You are a hateful Christian Cunt, and instead of even LISTENING to me about FACTS and DOCTOR’s Orders and Advice, you scheme to cut me off from money totally. FUCK YOU and go back to HELL”.




I love my mother -- because I got my Spiritual Strength FIGHTING all her attempts to kill, jail, and/or nut-house commit me, especially over the last ten years, but beginning in 1974, when she tried to get Jane and I killed the same night -- Jane was still at UNC Chapel Hill (a junior) -- I on a ketch, six miles off Manasquan, NJ, when the Phantom Freighter -- burning not one single light -- would have SLICED US IN HALF, had I not INTUITIVELY turned to port in the dense fog and HUGE SWELLS that nearly swamped us in a huge SQUALL. 

So, I do NOT believe I will ever again be able to speak with her – until she’s finally DEAD (and who knows what the dead hear). I have decided that she won’t listen to ME, so I WILL go ahead and try to get her Catholic Bishop and Parish Priest to EXCOMMUNICATE HER for SMEARING the Catholic Church (mostly full of wonderful people), as Mom’s AUTHORITY and -- where she gets all her NAZI ORDERS to at least silence me by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Also, when I learned a few years ago that Mom had NOT disinherited me as I had expected, but had given Mike Power of Attorney over my ¼ of her estate – ostensibly so he can send it to me as needed and D.A. Ben David of Wilmington, Jamie Lee Sutherland now of Ameriprise Financial in Chicago, and Daliah Saper, a lawyer and Fox News Talking Head cannot just GET IT using that BOGUS Cook County, IL Court Order of 2013.

But NO ONE of those who were to surrender my blog ownership or Tennessee Williams memoir (Amazon.com and Google Blogger), BELIEVED that FAKE ORDER, and only Kenan-Family-owned Bank of America gave them all my money that was in their bank – and THAT was Disability money that the Law is supposed to PROTECT from this kind of seizure.

So, if the rest of you don’t get Mom to toss out or negate that “Power of Attorney” giving Mike -- who won’t even SPEAK with me -- power over ANY money left to me, and BEFORE Mom’s mind deteriorates any further so it can get TIED UP IN COURT over her COMPETENCE at time of doing so, then I will haul ALL OF YOU INTO COURT and sue every one of you until you go HOMELESS (or nearly)!!! Connor, Maxwell, and Taylor Kenan might lose their jobs when I warn their employers what they have contributed to (except Taylor).

And I will do that if you cannot continue to support me and add some money this week. I’d told Mom that I need just an extra $100.00 this week and then the rent I have gotten and will get (and he’s not yet committed to living here), but that $50.00 extra dollars will do. If everyone is SHOCKED and OUTRAGED that I could be so UGLY as to ask my family for a little help that I would NOT NEED if you had not cut me off totally for three weeks – or Mike cut me out COMPLETELY – then I will do the same at least to Mike. I can’t see suing my mother or my sisters, Jane and Julie speak with me like I’m a HUMAN BEING when we DO speak.

But I WILL if I feel I have to. I will also go ahead and AT LEAST write up my charges against D.A. Ben David and send them to the North Carolina State Bar and copy the NC Bar Association, ASAP – right after tomorrow’s Stress Test. If you didn’t read it before, perhaps NOW would be a GOOD TIME TO DO SO: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-sent-to-board-of-north-carolina.html.

I am sorry that we have ALL come to this, but I am the one who is HONEST and TRANSPARENT and willing to communicate at ANY TIME and in ANY WAY.

Soon, all of you except Sallie Bingham will see this Letter posted on my blog (with possible enhancements), and emailed to you AGAIN. Sallie knows how to find my blog if she cares to see that.

Anyone who wishes to send me money ANONYMOUSLY can sent it via Venmo, finding me using my scottdkenan@aol.com email address. I might say I got something, but not from whom.

Love – and Thanks,
Scott



Like ME reading all the CRAP that Christians and Republicans post about me on Facebook -- and when I listen to MY MOTHERRuth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh -- except that I use a lot of LITERARY MOODS OF EXPRESSION to make my point to those who HATE JESUS'S TEACHINGS and therefore GOD ITSELF!!!





Who remembers how many minutes President George W. Bush continued reading "My Pet Goat" to grade-schoolers AFTER being told that the first plane had HIT the WORLD TRADE TOWER in New York???


W. only continued because he KNEW that he, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and others had PLANNED that attack for the next day with the Bush Family long-time Business Partners, the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families -- but Osama Bin Laden moved it UP a day -- to PUNK BUSH since his Family had KILLED Osama's brother years before. 



Tennessee Williams's "Suddenly, Last Summer" opens in Thalian Hall here in Wilmington, NC -- THIS WEEKEND!!! 

I can't AFFORD to attend, despite being Mr. Williams's last assistant and EVERYONE at that theater and in Wilmington KNOWS THAT TOTALLY -- but REFUSE to comp me ONE DAMNED TICKET -- because of their Drug-Dealing, White-Supremacist GOD-FUCKING CHRISTIANITY!!!


Image may contain: Sandra Beckham, text






Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs


About this website

ALMANAC.COM
Rare full Moon on the spring equinox—on March 20, 2019. This only happens three times a century. Plus, it's the third and final "supermoon." Enjoy the extra-bright equinox full moon Wednesday





.

No comments: