Thursday, March 21, 2019

RP: I RECEIVED Extra Money Today (as I had begged for), and It Means the WORLD to Me!!! / Sallie Bingham -- in a CONFUSED WAY -- Sends Me a CHASTISEMENT for What I Had Blogged, so I Replied to Her / My Stress Test, Yesterday, Went BADLY, so I Have Yet ANOTHER Surgical Procedure to Endure -- MERCY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-receive-extra-money-today-as-i-had.html




Scott Kenan shared a link.


NEWSWEEK.COM
The president of the Waikato Mongrel Mob said the group would “support and assist our Muslim brothers and sisters for however long they need us.”



>>> I'M IN THE MOOD TO CELEBRATE TODAY!!!




And speaking of "Solomon" -- over "Y2K" (the turn of the Century, 1999 - 2000), I spent it at HIS TOTAL EXPENSE with Yonty Solomonpiano virtuoso and teacher, originally a Jew from South Africa and also a MAJOR collector of Old Books and Manuscripts, in his London, England home.




I STILL have this and others of Yonty's recordings. Yonty claimed Queen Elizabeth II had had him organize England's 500th Anniversary Celebration of Beethoven first coming to the British Isles, invited his TOP STUDENT and the guy's girlfriend to dinner one night with us, and the guy brought a COCA-COLA cake -- all the RAGE in England then -- and I was from Atlanta, home of Coca-Cola -- but had NO IDEA yet that my Kenan relatives control one of the BIGGEST BLOCKS of Coke stock!!!






These are the Trailing Petunias that came up as volunteers from last year's seeds -- back in November -- survived TWO HARD FROSTS (and a few lesser ones), and began blooming a week ago!!!



This is a detail of the Golden Dewdrop Sapphire Showers that has sprouted out from its base MANY SHOOTSabout four inches long so far!!! It is BEHIND the petunias in the photo above.
A great SURPRISE -- and SO MUCH BETTER than UBER-CORRUPTED Uncle Joe Biden paired with my SWEETHEART and former Board Member of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke UniversityStacey Abrams (I haven't seen what Stacey thinks of the idea). A Biden-Abrams ticket would DISGUST Ms. Abrams's fans and not fully satisfy all the Biden/Clinton/Eliz. Warren/Cory Booker/etc.'s TOTAL "Christian" Drug-Trafficking/Pharmaceuticals, and Big Banks SLAVES!!! And THAT could give TRUMP the WIN!!!


About this website

CNN.COM
Don't look now but a(nother) skinny kid with a funny name is turning heads in the presidential race. In 2008 it was Barack Obama. In 2020, it's Pete Buttigieg.


>>> AN EMAIL SENT TO MY "IMMEDIATE FAMILY" THIS MORNING:


Hi All,

The extra that someone sent me means FAR MORE to me than the help the money will be. That person has really touched my heart

I can't help but get livid when I think of what the Court took from Julie -- because I KNOW you must have done everything you could to repair, salvage your marriage -- or whatever the correct term would be -- but had no idea what was happening behind your back. Julie and I have BOTH suffered similar fates, to different degrees, and for very different reasons.

There remain a lot of variables about whether or not Kennedy will work out as my roommate -- solving MUCH for me, and him as well. No bed bugs have reappeared, so we got them pretty good, but will bomb and spray again in about 10 days as a preventive, if none reappear by then. Meanwhile, Kennedy has gotten a haircut, shaved off his too-thin beard, totally organized his space, been a big help to me in certain projects, is doing GREAT at work, They said they want to train him in as a manager soon (he was a McDonald's manager several years ago), and he got one promotion since he and I met -- to the cash register, top spot after his old position, grillman -- that requires not just the cash skills but Public Relations skills as well.

He looks so HANDSOME now (but is totally baby-faced), which I had not noticed before he reduced all the hair -- LOL!!! But I really feel no lust toward him (thank God), and told him I love him as a brother. He's smart as a whip, has tons of potential, and a GREAT positive outlook, although he has a troubled past he is working to get above. His family was middle-class and with great values, until his Dad ran off with another woman, leaving his mother unable to even pay rent for the house and they moved monthly from place to place, and at age 14, Kennedy quit school to go out and make money to support his Mom and two younger siblings. He was NEVER a WHORE for it -- or used anything but pot, himself (and he's got a BIG BAT, preferred by men and women alike -- which I have only seen when his shorts hugged him).

He's looking at college online, to get a degree after getting his GED. For various reasons, he's not a "permanent" roommate, but likely good for at least a few months.

I suppose it would not be helpful to contact Mom's pastor or bishop at this time. But I am serious that Mom's mind seems to be slipping faster now. Julie and I are too much at a distance, but Jane's judgement about that is what really matters. The time of Mom's living alone is running out, and Mom might not ever realize that -- until she has a car crash or something like that

Also, it is great that Jane helps Mom so much and that she's planning to buy Mom's house. I think we all should agree on a price somewhat less than market value as a reward to Jane.

I am TOTALLY THANKFUL to the one who sent it -- for this Kindness!!!

Love to ALL,

Scott


Scott Kenan shared a link.



CHURCHANDSTATE.ORG.UK
A growing body of scholarly research reveals a convoluted pattern of religious failure in which atheism and the nonreligious played little role.



Joe and Rose Kennedy were Catholic Popes Pius XI's and XII's BIGGEST LOBBYISTS of FDR to support HITLER -- not the ALLIES -- in WWII, and Rose Elizabeth (Fitzgerald) Kennedy, was made "Countess of the Holy Roman Church" -- only the SIXTH WOMAN IN HISTORY to have that title (and the first in several hundred years)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Kennedy






The BEST THING Sallie Bingham ever said and did (in MY book)!!! But Sallie is now 82, and mostly writing about "Old History" -- straightening the world's understanding out -- but TODAY, the world is AFIRE FOR CURRENT REVELATIONS, and Sallie's publisher has at least once, significantly DELAYED publication of Sallie's next book on Doris Duke.


Here is something CONTEMPORARY that would seem RIGHT UP SALLIE'S ALLEY, that she might get involved STOPPINGno???


Scott Kenan shared a link5 hrs


About this website

NEWS.ARTNET.COM
President Donald Trump aims to eliminate the National Endowment of the Arts and the National Endowment of the Humanities in his 2020 budget.


>>> Reply to Sallie Bingham: 


Thanks for clearing that up Sallie!!! Had you told me when I first blogged it and I sent that to you, I'd go back and change previous postings -- but you did not find it important then -- or perhaps you did not READ what I sent you.

Regardless, I will NOT make such a claim again, and you REMAIN a TOP HERO of mine for what you HAVE DONE in exposing the HATREDS of "Christians" in the USA, including some of your near relatives -- but of course not ALL of American Christians. Many of my top allies are/were devout Episcopalians like you claim to be!!!

All best, and let's concentrate on getting Trump and my corrupted Kenan relatives OUT OF POLITICS!!!

Sorry you are so upset that as a published writer you made so many typos in this brief email -- even your LAST NAME.

All Best,

Scott

-----Original Message-----


From: Sallie Bingham <salliebingham@earthlink.net>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 21, 2019 11:24 am
Subject: Re: SallieBingham.com - a new message


Scott: your re badly misinformed about m y role in the selling the Courier Journal and you must immediately eliminate that scurrilous reference. Sallie Bibghan


On Mar 19, 2019, at 12:22 PM, SallieBingham.com <info@salliebingham.com> wrote the above -- referring to this:


I had sent Sallie this posting via her Secured Server, and my Letter referring to Sallie begins near the top: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/i-had-to-lay-down-gauntlet-with-my.html

Just now reading this all over, I see NOTHING about Sallie specifically forcing the sale of her family's Louisville Courier/Journal -- a SMALL PART of their Broadcast Media/Publishing Empire -- but to be CLEAR (without reading Sallie's book on it again -- and other news reports about it) -- I can only say that Sallie REVEALED many secrets of her "God-Hating, 'Christian'" relatives.


So from now on, let's just leave it at that. 


>>> I JUST WAS CALLED BY DR. WEAVER'S OFFICE AND THE STRESS TEST SHOWED I HAVE TO HAVE A "CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION" WITH POSSIBLE OVERNIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL IF HE HAS TO INSERT A STENT:





And they are so GOOD at putting all of this together, that I am already scheduled for that on Friday of next week, March 29.

THEN, the Aorta Repair can be scheduled -- THANK GOD they approved me for FULL DEBT RELIEF by the Hospital's "Charity Board" -- and it was a nurse in the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital when I was there by Dr. Frederick H. Opper's FALSE CLAIMS OF COMMITMENT (getting right out), who was SUCH A HUGE HELP to me -- telling me that they are GOOD at approving help because they CARE ABOUT THE WILMINGTON COMMUNITY that I never even knew about -- and I APPLIED!!!


I can't help myself (though I've been told to name no one but Physicians-- the nurse's name begins with an "A"!!!















.

No comments: