Tuesday, March 12, 2019

RP: Letter Just Emailed to the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, New Orleans Press, and "Big Easy Magazine":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-just-emailed-to-tennessee.html



Nerve Center of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival





Peggy Scott Laborde,
Executive Board President
Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival
938 Lafayette St., Suite 514
New Orleans, LA 70113

Dear Ms. Laborde,

I am sending this not only to you, but also, first, to Big Easy Magazine, and then the Williams Festival people whose email addresses I have -- and some Press contacts in New Orleans -- to let you ALL know that you appear to have done what I have done more times than I care to admit -- in my blog: you have been SEDUCED by a great headline and great graphics too – and like nearly EVERY Facebook cruiser, not opened it and read the CONTENT before endorsing/using it.



“ . . . his brother Dakin was born eight years later, to Edwina and Lanier Sevier Williams.”

“Turmoil fell upon the Williams household. The children’s grandfather, Cornelius Williams also began living with them, bringing forth much disruptive contention between himself and their father, Lanier.”

The entire piece has the most eccentric writing that I can’t always make sense of. Have you SEEN the author’s performance as Maggie the Cat??? All but a few words are mumbled: https://youtu.be/hj9rh7Jl3LY

In Margaret Marley’s brief bio, I learned she has Tourette’s Syndrome, something I only dealt with in real life once – or with one person – a hirsute Jewish guy while I was homeless in Wilmington, NC in 2011. As we walked past First Presbyterian, http://www.firstonthird.org/, which I also call “The Kenan Cathedral to Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy” – my Kenan Family not only now proved COMPLICIT in Tennessee’s Murder, but most responsible for putting Donald Trump into the Presidency – as is very well detailed in my blog – AND Frank Hawkins Kenan and “Uncle Jimmy” James Graham Kenan TRAINED Tennessee Williams’s best Key West friend, “Texas Kate” Katherine (Schweppe) Sharp, then Moldawer, and finally McNamara to act like the Wealthiest Woman in the World, so she was the model for Babe in In Masks Outrageous and Austere.

The SECOND time I encountered Mr. Tourette’s, we were BOTH incarcerated in the New Hanover County Detention Center (the Jail), in the yard for recreation. While some brothers shot baskets and others stretched or just were in conversations, this guy pulled his (average) junk out (on my dare), and began to excite himself. IMMEDIATELY, three Deputies hauled him away to Solitary Confinement.

I don’t want Ms. Margaret Marley to get upset and possibly STAULK ME, so I have not tried to find her email address.

Moving right along, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Paul Willis for his Award re: Saints & Sinners Festival!!! His work – which I have witnessed off and on since 2004 -- has been extraordinary with BOTH Festivals, including through the “Katrina Years” -- and many other challenges. My last time in attendance, 2015, I got to have two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, now my CLOSEST ally in exposing my Criminal Kenan Family’s crimes. Did you see our interaction earlier today??? About 1/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/shock-dr-frederick-oppers-admin-just.html.

And to be CLEAR (especially since I suffered so much more by the hands of others -- and Kenneth Holditch is now presenting this year), I’m really not upset with even Thomas Elliot Keith anymore – he’s been such a good “villain” in my story, no???

It was my own Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Fox News and Wells Fargo Bank/Advisors who stole my copyrights – Thomas only tanked my first book’s publication!!!

I also hope to get something to the Company that is performing Suddenly, Last Summer this year, for “background resonance”. WHAT A SHOCK when I first realized that my house of about 26 years in Stone Mountain, GA was on land once owned by James R. Venable (an ally of the wealthy Kenans), who was credited with singlehandedly resurrecting the Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century. Tennessee HAD to be aware of this and Venables are nearly as scarce as ROOSTER’S TEETH!!! “Wino Row” was the dirt lane that crossed my land on the diagonal, and Venable had TWO stills on it during Prohibition – but he also lynched Blacks from the crooked Oak in my front yard:


And of course, my piece about WHAT would happen re: Maria St. Just’s Morgan Grenfell Bank – now the CORE of Deutsche Bank’s International banking – so tied to the Trump Family and Vladimir Putin: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html.

I just looked at BOTH of these last two postings about a week ago, and neither had ANY photos stripped out of them by hackers – but Desperados will do ANYTHING to mess up my work and/or discredit me. I will attempt to quickly RESTORE those photos, hopefully before anyone tries to read these postings.

Well GOOD LUCK with everything, but READ THE CONTENT of what you post before you post it, please – LOL!!!

Any questions, just call me: (910) 200-XXXX.

Scott




.

No comments: