Tuesday, March 5, 2019

RP: Letter Sent to the Board of North Carolina State Bar Today -- Preceded by an Email to My Immediate Kenan Family:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-sent-to-board-of-north-carolina.html





G. Gray Wilson, President


>>> I write my immediate family (and Bob Jones), with a very heavy heart:


Dear Jane, Mike, Julie, Connor, and Bob,

I hope all of you are doing well, and I hope that you have read my last several blog postings and know that the President answered me after I wrote all ten Board Members of the NC Bar Association about the lawyers and judges who have violated my Constitutional Rights, including the District Attorney who worked with Fox News and the Chicago Drug Mafia to illegally steal copyrights to my Tennessee Williams memoir, my blog, and every email I write until I die. The President wrote back encouraging me to write the CORRECT organization, the NC Bar -- confusing, no???

Before I do that, I felt I needed to write you all so that you know what to expect. State Law requires them to fully investigate all such claims of legal abuse, which can lead to censure, disbarment, and even prosecution of these lawyers. I can think of nine North Carolina lawyers I can easily file claims against, but might not file against ALL of them. At the center of the crimes against me is the PERSISTENT claims of all of them that I am mentally ill, and specifically that I am Bipolar. But in early 2009, my shrink of eight years, saying I'd NEVER shown a sign of Bipolar, took me off psych meds, and although the hospital here in Wilmington that I was committed to on lies -- every single time by Hard-Drug Traffickers angry that I refused to stop blogging about their crimes -- this last time said I can't possibly have Bipolar I -- OR Bipolar two.

The next-to-last time -- just about a year ago -- my doctor told me that Mom is clearly just a bitter old woman nursing grudges and I should NEVER listen to her -- and that when she spoke to Mike, he was mostly lying to her, and that I had better beware of him.

Because investigations can run from a week to many months, as they are obliged to contact everyone involved, they are certain to question all of you, since all of you have claimed I was Bipolar AFTER early 2009 -- with NO scientific basis for it -- only Mom's claims (and Mom is NOT a psychiatrist). And to my knowledge, neither Jane nor Julie have made those claims -- at least to doctors, lawyers, law enforcement, etc. -- the last several years. Mom and Mike are likely to have more tough questions from investigators. So be sure not to destroy any email or other records you might have that mention my mental health. As you know, I have documented my emails, texts, and other communications you have had with me, all of which is admissible for this type of investigation. This is NOT A TRIAL, and Mom is not on trial either. It is the lawyers who BELIEVED any of you, who are culpable.

More information on the NC Bar, their purpose and their claim procedures, can be found here: https://www.ncbar.gov/

I spoke with Mom this morning, letting her know the situation with the Bar Association and the Bar. She's not very happy about all of this -- and I also plan to soon write her Pastor and Bishop since Mom has claimed to have done EVERYTHING against me in the name of the Catholic Faith (which DOES believe in science and psychiatry) -- which I think would SHOCK THEM, and I hope to get her Excommunicated. I tithed to Catholic Charities the whole time I was homeless (I was so good at panhandling without a sign), and then I even sent a donation to a Catholic Charity in Atlanta that had sheltered an old friend of mine as he died in total poverty. THEN I checked their Board, and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' sits on it. He and his wife are devout Catholics -- as is Jennifer Harjo, the Public Defender who forced the D.A. to VOID all my false convictions from 2011 and 12. I CERTAINLY have nothing against Catholics!!!

Anyway, I need to get to writing the entire Board of the NC Bar, before working on my specific claims. Beyond that is the fact that MANY crimes were committed by people outside of NC -- but linked by this horrid -- actually evil -- lie about my mental health. I do expect that things will kick UP to Federal Crime status, and since all of the criminals are well connected (as detailed in my blog), it could become a RICO matter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

I will never forget how Dad used to have to hold Mike, Jane, and Julie as you all cried after Mom had TERRORIZED us, and driven off screaming and peeling rubber. I had to be the TOUGH ONE of us. I never actually thought I would have to bring all of this to Court. But, I was first of many times told Mom and Dad were America's Top NAZIS in 1990 by top Atlanta Jews, and I have proved them correct -- and this HATE must end or we can never heal our beloved Country.

As I told Mom this morning, as she said she refused to discuss any of this and hung up on me this morning, I am ALWAYS available to discuss ANYTHING of this, including what I find most uncomfortable, and I told her that is the TRUE Christian way. But she doesn't believe in discussing FACTS. AND neither Mom nor any of you will be able to tell NC Bar investigators you don't want to discuss anything -- without them assuming you are guilty of SOMETHING.

Ever since I first contacted the NC Bar Association, the harassing emails from "ScottChild MolesterKenan" have STOPPED, and the Hard-Drug Trafficking residents of my apartment building, Robert James McKinney, Allie Ryan and her sister Anne Ryan, and Allie's boyfriend Patrick Addington have REMOVED tons of material from their two apartments, and are no longer sleeping here. In fact, this morning, Allie came back alone from wherever she, Anne, and Patrick have been sleeping, and appeared to be crying. When she looked to my window I was watching from, I smiled and waved to her -- which sped her on her way up the stairs.

May the Peace of the Christ, the Buddha, and Muhammad be with ALL of you as you decide how to live from now forward,

Scott


>>> My introduction before filing Complaints against several North Carolina lawyers:



This email came back BLOCKED by Vice President Barbara R. Christy's email due to "security concerns".



North Carolina State Bar:

G. Gray Wilson, President
C. Colon Willoughby, Jr., President-Elect
Barbara R. Christy, Vice President
Alice Neece Mine, Secretary-Treasurer
John M. Silverstein, Past President,

217 East Edenton Street
Raleigh, NC 27601

March 5, 2019

Dear President Wilson and other Board Members,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, and yesterday, Jackie Grant, President of the NC Bar Association, replied to my letter below, that it is your organization I must be in touch with. I know that your website lists how to file complaints against North Carolina lawyers, and I will soon do so for about ten of them, including five New Hanover County District Court Judges, as well as District Attorney Benjamin R. David, former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, and others who are not or were not in positions of power.

Because they all seem connected by making false claims of my being Bipolar – an illness first ascribed to me in 1978 by my mother’s insistence to a psychiatrist in Cherry Hill, NJ, because I REFUSED to stop talking about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and her daily beatings of us, so that I was on Lithium Carbonate (banned in civilized countries for use longer than a couple of months), as a form of “soft lobotomy”, which did not affect my observations, but kept me not caring or able to “connect the dots” of the crimes going on around me.

My psychiatrist of eight years in Atlanta took me OFF all psych meds in early 2009, but my parents and siblings continued to insist I am Bipolar, and pushed that belief to nearly every one of the lawyers who violated my rights – they too claiming it, often in Court. In my most recent false commitment to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital a month ago, the two Psychiatrists who attended me cleared me of that claim and released me in record time. Elsewhere, I have been told I have Complicated PTSD, which has similar symptoms as the regular, but is caused by long exposure to abuse, typically by family.

Fortunately, although in my youth I had hoped to become a Jesuit priest, I abandoned that faith and became a trained practitioner in Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), studying under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz in the 1980s and 90s, President of Religious Science, International and Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany as well, and have hugely reduced my symptoms by power of my own mind – and the Grace of God.

I am also fortunate in having so many distinguished Kenan relatives – some good and most Ku Klux Klan members – and in my own generation, my first cousin George Meyer on Mom’s side has been partnered with Susan Grant for years, Susan the third female graduate of the US Air Force Academy who stayed on for eight years “Christianizing” that campus, which our Government is still trying to undo, and is now a best-selling Romance author. She REFUSES to communicate with me for religious and political reasons, although we met at the last Meyer Family Reunion in 2009. My brother Mike’s brother-in-law is retired US Navy Commander James Iredell Godley – descended from a North Carolina lawyer, James Iredell, Sr., whom President George Washington appointed to the very first US Supreme Court and his son, James Iredell, Jr., an early Governor of North Carolina – but Cdr. Godley (living now near Denver, CO), also REFUSES to communicate with me today. His wife’s Facebook page shows strong support for President Trump.

I have been a stalwart blogger since 2008 – first to promote my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams – but when the contract to publish it was cancelled in early 2010, I soon found myself mostly blogging Political matters, documenting everything I have been through since Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dottie Newman, got me to Mexico for Political Exile in May 2010, because the Republican Party of Georgia with the CIA, my employer 1990 – 2010 Patrick Lee Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, and my parents and siblings planned to have me killed – because they had been unable to commit me in Georgia after five tries in one month in early 2010. I know TOO MUCH about the Kenan Family running worldwide Drug Trafficking with our Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson (who gutted the State Department), and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, many of whom I know.

So I will soon begin filling out your claim forms against NC lawyers who participated in trying to shut me up because they don’t like my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, that now has over 5,000 essay-length postings (it is rather irreverent and sometimes “off color”), and 1.5 registered hits -- actually beginning with what became its narrower-format mirror, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, and I have also published my memoir with impunity here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, even though Wilmington D.A. Ben David with Chicago lawyer Daliah Saper (also a Fox News Talking Head), and then Wells Fargo Advisors Exec (and Drug Trafficker with Mayor Rahm Emanuel and El Chapo Guzman), Jamie Lee Sutherland accused me falsely of Libel, never served me legally, then tried and convicted me In Absentia in Cook County, Illinois Courts in 2013, getting not only a half million dollars, but copyright to my memoir, and to every blog posting and email I write until I die.

This killed movie-rights sales – Scott Rudin, the producers of all the Harry Potter films, and others had been considering that, so maybe a million dollars or two for me eventually – but Amazon did not believe the Court Order, so suspended sales but sent me all royalties for half a year. But when Mr. Sutherland and Ms. Saper did NOT provide proof it was legitimate, they removed the listing after half a year out of caution. Google/Blogger REFUSED to turn over my blog to Jamie, and Kenan Family controlled Bank of America emptied my accounts of about $800.00 and sent it to them – despite its being Disability money that is supposedly protected from such seizures.

So that is some additional background to show you how complicated my situation is, and I will soon begin filing complaints through your organization.

I thank you all for reading this and for your work to police North Carolina lawyers!

Scott D. Kenan

* * *


North Carolina Bar Association:

Jacqueline D. Grant, President
LeAnn Nease Brown, President-Elect
Caryn Coppedge McNeill, Immediate Past President
Jason M. Hensley, NCBA Executive Director
Judge Richard D. Dietz, Vice President
Judge Michael L. Robinson, Vice President
Judge James F. Randolph, Vice President
Dean J. Rich Leonard, Vice President
Judge Julian Mann III, Vice President
Elizabeth M. Repetti, Vice President

8000 Weston Pkwy
Cary, NC 27513

March 3, 2019

Dear President Grant and other Board Members,

My name is Scott David Kenan, a resident of Wilmington who has suffered MUCH at the hands of North Carolina lawyers – because I oppose the Politics and Religion of my well-known wealthy relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill. I know MANY of them, and once (1985) dated Thomas S. Kenan III’s long-term lover, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson. But it was the late James Graham Kenan (brother to Frank Hawkins Kenan), who sent me to his nephew Gregg Loomis for legal advice in 1990, who told me the wealthy Kenans hate only Jews more than they hate “Niggers” (his word).

Although that was in 1990 -- when I too lived in the Atlanta area -- many people today who know Tom and his near relatives tell me they are ALL still total Ku Klux Klan sympathizers – WHY the Kenans hired disgraced former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby to the UNC Board to KEEP “Silent Sam” and Confederate Values at UNC!!!

I know this is an unusual approach to your Organization, but I am 6’ 11” tall, and don’t fit ANYWHERE, especially in Mexico where Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dottie Newman (a close friend in Atlanta in 2010, whose Book Club I belonged to, always including active US Generals and once the Secretary of State of Argentina and his wife), had to get me to what became nearly five years in Political Exile – because I know too much about my immediate and distant Kenan Family running the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, which Gen. Honore’ knows all about.

Tomorrow, I will approach your org in the usual way, as told by the Office Manager of Wilmington/Raleigh lawyer Patrick Mincey, who is ALREADY suing D.A. Benjamin R. David for violating his clients’ Constitutional Rights. I first ran afoul of Ben David in early 2011, when I gave the Head of the DEA in Wilmington info on what I knew about his and his twin brother, D.A. Jon David’s Drug Trafficking, and my friend Lee – then Ben David’s long-term Gay Lover – called Ben on his cell in front of me, and told Ben to “Shoot yourself in the head!!!” But they decided I am Mentally Ill, and IGNORED what I told them.

Since then, I have had FOUR false commitments to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital – two of them within the last year, one of those by NC Rep. Deb Butler’s admitted partner in Hard Drug Trafficking, Republican Jonathan Deputy. Deb’s wife, Anni Parra, died of an apparent Drug Overdose just two months ago.

I grew up in Ohio, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania (visiting Wilmington usually once per year, since my father was from here), and although the original Kenan Family genealogy claimed I would get a basketball scholarship to Duke, after getting the highest College Board scores (Math/Science), in my large academic high school in Pennsylvania, I attended Denison University on scholarship, and changed my major to Art. Two years later, I won a US State Department contest and my prints are hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. On graduation, I co-founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with two other Denison grads, who still own it.

I have also been playwright Tennessee Williams’s last assistant, and sold ad space in the yearbooks for all the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies (commission only), for twenty years.

At Denison, Dean Hansell – whom I am still in contact with – and I co-founded the first Gay Group there in 1972. Dean later co-founded GLAAD, served as Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, co-wrote the Law Text, The Law of Re-Insurance, and two years ago was appointed a California Superior Court Justice by Gov. Brown, to the main Court House in Los Angeles.

So, I am NOT stupid – HA!!! The only Kenan org I am associated with is the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke – where I befriended Duke Benefactors Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh. I am also currently in touch with Sallie Bingham (who has a charity at Duke), who exposed the crimes of her family that killed Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, later Bingham, to get the $5,000,000.00 codicil to her will – in 2019 dollars, about $98,000,000.00, or about ten percent of Mary Lily’s wealth then.

My own parents -- my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 96 and living in Raleigh, blackmailed my father, William Scott Kenan, into marriage after Dad’s male lover was shot in the head in 1949, so Mom could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. My father always claimed he was most responsible for putting Jesse Helms into the Senate, and my parents’ friends included Coach Lou Holtz/John Boehner (Holtz, we lived across the street from 1968 and 69), Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc. – as well as several Catholic Popes, Mom getting the order from Pope John-Paul II, directly while visiting him in Rome, to set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta.

I’ve known all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, the Reagans had me to the White House (this back in the early 1980s), and more recently, I have been debriefed many times by top Officers of the Army, Marines, and Special Ops Forces of BOTH the USA and Mexico over Kenans running Drug Trafficking with our Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the CIA, and US State Department (and Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families). And I will send a copy of this by secured server after emailing all of you to both Senators Burr and Tillis.

Anyway, I will make SPECIFIC complaints about North Carolina Lawyers tomorrow, through your normal channels, and HOPE that we can CLEAR OUT some of these White Supremacist/Drug Trafficking FAKE Christian Lawyers from Law Practice in our beloved State!!!

In the meantime, anyone who cares to call me, can at my cell: (910) 200-XXXX.

Thank you for your time and your dedication to IMPROVING the Law and the Courts of North Carolina!!!

Scott D. Kenan







.

No comments: