Thursday, March 7, 2019

RP: Letter to Ed Wolverton of Wilmington Downtown, Inc. -- Preceded by an Email to My Immediate Kenan Family:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-to-ed-wolverton-of-wilmington.html






Ed Wolverton


>>> Thanks for the support!!!


Dear Julie,

I'm addressing you, but this is for all of you, because I was surprised to see that you sent me the $83.00 today, rather than Mike. My first thought was that Mike is now so estranged from me, he refuses to send the moneys of the others of you to me -- but he might just be indisposed for some reason, and knowing how broke I am, Julie went ahead and sent it, since I told both Mom in conversation and Mike by voicemail this morning that I am down to $13.00 and change. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it is hard not to when I am not informed what is actually happening. And my low tire pressure light came on as I was about to go to the surgeon's office this morning. I had to spend every bit of the $500.00 or so you had all contributed for my Christmas presents to stay alive and able to buy food, heart meds, etc., while all of you had cut me off for three weeks. 

Mom this morning thought I had replaced that tire (only $35.00 used), but thank God I had NOT -- or spent the money for a chair, clothes, etc. -- and while it is low of air, it is losing it at the same super-slow rate it had before I had a puncture and the Fix-a-Flat fixed that on my way to Raleigh -- ironically at the Kenansville exit of I-40. So I can top off the air for now, and although I am driving with some belting exposed (the other three have lots of tread and no slow leaks), at least drive around Wilmington at lower speeds until I can afford to replace it.

I'll be going into surgery for my aneurysm within a month -- after a stress test to be certain I can handle the anesthesia -- but probably not spend a night in the hospital. BEST NEWS is that yesterday -- after seeing the Mental Hospital bill of about $1,300.00 that I must pay after Medicare paid the great bulk of it (separate from the doctors there), I called them to see what happened with my appeal for financial aid, and they discovered that I was approved for 100% debt forgiveness for a year, beginning last June 5 when I got it to cover when Jonathan Deputy committed me on lies because I would not stop blogging about his and NC Rep. Deb Butler's Hard Drug Trafficking. EVERY time I have been committed to that mental hospital it was by DRUG TRAFFICKERS angry about me exposing their business, and this last time the Head Shrink and others not only SAW THAT, they also made clear that they KNOW I don't have any kind of Bipolar Illness, and sent me home pronto with a mild drug to use as needed for stress. I've used it twice -- actually just to see how it felt.

So nearly all medical will be covered by this -- some lab work and similar is not in that system, but very reasonable.

I also this morning got a STRANGE-TO-INTERPRET message from Wilmington Downtown, Inc., (via Facebook), the biggest non-profit in town promoting a BETTER downtown Wilmington and will respond to Ed Wolverton, their Head, via email I will publish. AND, I got Sallie Bingham's latest essay on how Native Americans always had FOUR sexual orientations, so NEVER criticized or disrespected what today we call gay men and lesbians. I got my message to all the Board Members of the NC Bar Association and NC State Bar, and as soon as I catch up a few things will begin filing formal complaints against up to ten lawyers in town who violated my Constitutional Rights.

So thank you all once again!!! As I said in my voicemail to Mike this morning, I don't know what's happening with him at all -- and hope that he and I can soon speak. I miss my brother!!!

Love,

Scott


>>> After an interaction with Wilmington Downtown, Inc.'s Facebook Page:


To Ed Ed@wilmingtondowntown.com, office office@wilmingtondowntown.com, content content@wilmingtondowntown.com, partnership partnership@wilmingtondowntown.com, rzapple rzapple@nhcgov.com, margaret.haynes margaret.haynes@wilmingtonnc.gov


Cc Terry Terry@momentumprojects.com, robin.w.robinson robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org, Thom Thom@GoolsbyLaw.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Wilmington Downtown, Inc.
Ed Wolverton, President and CEO
221 North Front Street
Suite 102
Wilmington, NC 28401

March 7, 2019

Dear Mr. Wolverton,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I’m betting you have heard of me – although I have never had you or your org on the list of Political Contacts I email all blog postings to, but Rob Zapple (whom I do know), and Margaret Haynes have gotten emails of every blog posting for years, now. You and I have only one mutual LINKED-IN connection, Terry Espy, who is one of my oldest friends in Wilmington. Terry COMMENDS you, and that is good enough in my book to vouch for YOU!!!

Terry and her husband were my ROCK of emotional support when I was homeless in Wilmington 2011 – 12, and when I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in 2015, she told me she GAVE UP on local politics since then, it being so thoroughly corrupted. Judge Robin W. Robinson has been a long-time supporter of mine, she thanking me in 2015 for my return to town to expose the crimes of my criminal Kenan Family and their allies in Hard-Drug Trafficking, and at least half them also in White Supremacy.

The funny thing when I simply googled your name, is that it first came up that you live at an address on Walnut Street that I immediately recognized as former NC Senator Thom Goolsby’s office address – but when I looked further, it said you moved in and moved out the SAME DAY, but live on Dock street with your wife Melissa – and this simple googling – NOT using “spyware”, a whole slew of phone numbers and email addresses came up for you – even Melissa’s email at Bank of America – controlled by my Kenan Family and the ONLY Bank to do illegal things to me after 2010!!!

You might be interested to know that in spring 2011 I lived on your same block (the purple shotgun duplex about three doors south on 8th Street), and my blogging ran a CRACK or METH lab owned by Peter and Jess Demaria out of the other side of that house, and had a lot of trouble with the Padezanin Drug Gang which included all the white residents of my block, but I have spoken with George Padezanin since then and he’s clearly gotten over his drug addiction and is painting houses again. More recently, my blog ran Sherry Hall Spivey and her HUGE hard-drug operation out of the house next to me on Spofford Circle – part of why my neighbors call me “The Mayor of Spofford”.

Anyway, I had a very unusual interaction with your organization in the last 24 hours that I doubt you even know about – you having such a large staff I doubt you personally run your Facebook Page.

I had read this article and was IMPRESSED that Terry Espy was mentioned in it, and it occurred to me that I should be in communications with DWI WDI – and yesterday, I was blogging about my Letters to the entire Boards of both the NC Bar Association and the NC State Bar, in preparation for my filing Complaints with a view toward discipline and hopefully prosecution, of the five New Hanover County District Court Judges, D.A. Ben David, and several other lawyers who have severely violated not just NC Laws, but the Constitution, in trying to shut me up about their actual trafficking or simply supporting the Christian Drug Mafia here. If Mayor Bill Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark were lawyers – I’d put them at the TOP of my list with Thom Goolsby!!!

Here is your posting:
Kudos to StarNews for successfully launching a lifestyle publication that focuses on non-digital, person-to-person interactions. #shopdineplay#BringIt #WilmingtonDowntown




STARNEWSONLINE.COM
The newspaper, and its Port City Life initiative, are honored in the latest issue of ‘Editor & Publisher’


Scott Kenan Star News TOTALLY SUPPORTS the White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking of Wilmington's Democrat and Republican elected officials and Christian Clergy. My own parents set the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA up in the 1980s and 90s with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and in ILM with Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic -- Kus fled last summer to Honduras to escape PROSECUTION. See how I'm taking the D.A. Ben David, FIVE District Court Judges, and two Kenan Family Lawyers to be Investigated and hopefully PROSECUTED for violating my Civil Rights. This blog posting went SUPER VIRAL overnight last night -- even 169 hits from United Arab Emirates: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-sent...
Manage

Reply1d

Cathy Nielsen-Kolding Great for more interactions. Let's keep on topic, shall we?


1
Manage

Reply1d


When I opened my computer, I found this notification which THRILLED ME so I screen-captured it:



However, when I went there, WDI’s “LIKE” had been removed, and Cathy Nielsen-Kolding had pasted her admonition to me – so I assumed Kathy runs your web operation – I’ve twice several years ago gotten similar admonitions, both times by an officer of the org affected. But searching her, she was school teacher who has a yacht and dock -- and “eight countries” -- and no obvious reason to even belong to WDI – let alone SPEAK for you or your org – and WDI had LIKED her comment.

In spring of 2011, I worked for Rusty Hooks. Jr. of Arbor Authority, and he told me how most of the drugs come in on smaller boats that load up from mother ships here in international waters, so I suspect she is just trying to defend her business.

Whatever the case, your org did NOT delete my comment, which your people would have done if it was “too hot to handle”. Thank you!!!

At the moment, I have too much on my plate with an abdominal aneurysm that I must have surgery on shortly, and all those specific claims to the NC State Bar that I must write up and submit, to explain how I might do some writing for you. The City of Puerto Vallarta lifted several of my blog postings and used them to PROMOTE TOURISM in P.V. They didn’t ask permission, but I didn’t mind. In my current situation I would hope to get some money, as my wealth was all removed from me by Drug Mafia, and I have only maximum Social Security to live off.

It has NEVER been a secret that Wilmington has been the BIGGEST Drug Import Port in the USA for years now, so OF COURSE the Politicians of both Parties and the Christian Clergy (not all of them), HAVE to be extremely corrupted for this to have gone on so long. I LOVE WILMINGTON and know quite a lot about its History and Culture, and am now capable of Diplomacy, when necessary.

And while I certainly appreciate that EVERYONE in Wilmington profits from the Hard-Drug Profits: every store owner benefit from their money – especially high-end – and especially high-end real estate, the BIGGEST and easiest way to launder drug money. However, as the State and Federal Investigators (who get all of my evidence and info), get closer to finally start bringing charges against so many in Wilmington’s Establishment, it might behoove you to WARN all your members of what is coming – and to AVOID doing business with some I name in my blog.

I am NOT asking for a response from you at this time. I understand the web of corruption that controls even the best people of Wilmington, and am OK standing alone and publishing the TRUTH. I will send this by your secured server, and email it to the addresses mentioned on your site – as well as to some I have mentioned, then publish it on my blog, and email it to my list of 100 Political Contacts, which can be seen here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/entire-lists-of-email-recipients-who.html.

So, here’s to an ever-improving Wilmington, not CHOKED by Hard Drugs and White Supremacy, and can SOMEONE PLEASE find some good tenants for the vacant storefronts across Front Street from the Post Office!!!

Thank you for all your GOOD WORK!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX





First Presbyterian's Kenan Steeple dominates Wilmington, North Carolina's skyline.



The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop First Presbyterian's Kenan Steeple.









.

No comments: