Wednesday, March 6, 2019

RP: My Letters to the Boards of the NC State Bar and NC Bar Association Went SUPER VIRAL Overnight -- Even 169 Hits from United Arab Emirates!!! -- but Wilmington Press CONTINUES to Support the Christian Drug Mafias Led by My Kenan Family / And NC State Bar MEETS Today and Tomorrow!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-letters-to-boards-of-nc-state-bar.html



Scott Kenan being FIERCE in New York City in 2009.



Port City Daily Editor Ben Schachtman with his druggy wife Kathy -- Ben loves that GROOVE THANG for JESUS!!!



Wilmington Star News Head Pam Sander -- the PERFECT collision of Bauhaus Design and Pepto Bismol!!!



Kevin Maurer a TOP CHRISTIAN CIA Agent headed the City Desk of the Star News in 2012 (as seen here with his assistant Shelby).


At the 2012 Wilmington Azalea Festival, a representative of the New York Times found me to tell me they had sent a check to Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu -- Mexico's biggest Drug Trafficker with the Hillary Clinton State Department -- to BUY HIM OUT (but they did not make that public until the check cleared somewhat later).

Carlos Slim owned only 20% of NYTimes stock -- but he had BOUGHT UP most of the newspaper company's DEBT, so was controlling them to NOT report on the Clinton/CIA/Kenan Family Drug Trafficking -- ESPECIALLY through the Port of Wilmington, North Carolina -- then and now the LARGEST import port of Hard Drugs in the USA.



Carlos Slim fell from RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD to about number 11 -- after Hillary Clinton left the State Department.


The New York Times owned the Wilmington Star News -- until that time, when the Wilmington paper was sold to a Christian Company that continues to support HARD-Drug Trafficking.

In spring of 2012, Public Defender Jennifer Harjo made the deal with District Attorney Benjamin R. David that if I LEFT THE STATE for a year, Ben would ERASE all the false charges and convictions he had against me -- and Ben ADMITTED he had NO EVIDENCE I had committed ANY crime. This was a TOTALLY ILLEGAL DEAL, since the Law and Constitution REQUIRED that Ben David do that WITHOUT CONDITION!!!

But, as TOP NC PROSECUTOR Kimberly Overton Spahos (a HUGE fan of Jen Harjo), told me in Court in summer of 2018, "Yes, but it WORKED, no???"





And it DID, Ben keeping his word in June of 2013 -- and then Ben David with Jamie Lee Sutherland and Fox New Talking Head Daliah Saper SUED ME FALSELY for LIBEL in Chicago Courts -- never served me legally and convicted me in absentia, giving Jamie HALF A MILLION DOLLARS and copyrights to my Tennessee Williams memoir, and every blog posting and email I write until die.

And SOON after I got back to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Kevin Maurer interviewed me by phone calls (that he INSISTED I pay for so NO RECORD on Star News phone bills) -- but they were CHEAP so I didn't mind paying -- and spoke several times at length -- Kevin claiming he was writing a FRONT PAGE ARTICLE on what D.A. Ben David had done to me -- or possibly even a book.

But when Kevin's book was announced to be released soon:



The official CIA account of Barack Obama having Osama Bin Laden ASSASSINATEDwhen they had no reason to -- except the HOMO PRESIDENT had been BLACKMAILED by George W. Bush so Osama would not testify that he PLANNED 9/11 with Bush, Cheney, and others -- GHOST WRITTEN by Kevin Maurer!!!


Anyway, Mr. Maurer dropped me like a HOT POTATO, but I DID get through to him on his cell number I also had, and Kevin ADMITTED he was just gathering info from me for the CIA.





>>> OH -- AND HERE ARE MY LETTERS RECEIVED BY THE NC BAR ASSOCIATION AND NC STATE BAR BOARDS (in case you missed them):





>>> HERE ARE THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR MEETINGS TODAY AND TOMORROW (now that they have my LETTERS)!!!



screen-captured them since they will disappear after tomorrowhttps://www.ncbar.gov/about-us/upcoming-events/
"I take issue with the accusation that I would waste perfectly good pillowcases. This is slander."




ABC11.COM
A Raleigh man has been arrested after police said he placed white hoods, likely representing the Ku Klux Klan, on a Confederate statue in North Carolina's state capital Monday morning.





I will mostly be RESTING, today.




.

No comments: