Sunday, March 10, 2019

RP: NEW Material from My Long-Time Friend, Ted's Daughter, Laura Turner Seydel!!! / My Email to Dr. Mark F. Medley Was BLOCKED FIVE TIMES (and CORRUPTED), by CIA or Russian Hackers -- but I FINALLY Got it Out!!! / Some Other Things:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/new-material-from-my-long-time-friend.html



Although I have TRIED just about every DRUG that you don't need to inject -- most of those during college 1969 - 73, I ALSO ate Magic Mushrooms fresh from the field 50 miles south of Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- with a SHAMAN, who later tried to KILL ME, because he was a BAD CRACK ADDICT (which I ALSO tried with him and HATED):



Enrique Rojas ("Henry Red"), had been the HIGHEST PAID MALE PROSTITUTE in Las Vegas, flown down , UP, in private jets for the SUPER RICH Gay Guys there!!!






>>> SINCE GETTING THIS EMAIL OUT HALF AN HOUR AGO WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN GETTING OUT ANY PREVIOUS EMAILI BEGIN WITH IT -- SINCE IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO THE CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA THAT IT NOT GO OUT: 


My apology to Dr. Medley's P.A. -- and how I CORRECTED my previous blog postings (1.5 million hits to my Political Blog so far!!!): 

From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To cmedley cmedley@wilmingtonsurgical.com, admin admin@wilmingtonsurgical.com

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net


Dear Ms. Medley -- and please pass this to Dr. Medley's staff as you see fit:

I would have done this a few days ago, but at least I got it done. I've been more and more exhausted the last couple of months, which I understand from someone who had an aorta aneurysm repaired recently, can also be a symptom. I appreciate that your office called asking if I was in pain after the inflammation was discovered, but I still have none of that.

I also noticed two days ago when I got the Stress Test appointment info via My Chart that my status is "urgent", but I have not worried about that -- having been VERY close to death in 2010 when Walmart's top Political Operative in the Atlanta area poisoned me so bad after I first blogged that my parents -- then -- were America's TOP NAZIS (prompting my good friend Col. Dottie Newman, Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, to get me to Mexico for Political Exile). That (the first of three times I've been deliberately poisoned, the other two in Mexico), after I'd more than emptied via mouth and rectal discharges, I had to stand in a COLD SHOWER for half an hour to keep from what seemed would be a one-way trip to unconsciousness -- Amy Fortenberry did that in the Name of Jesus, of course!!! But I forgave her -- but she does not know it. When I last called her parents in whose home she has been in an unexplained coma since right after that

>>> I HAD WRITTEN FIVE TIMES MORE OF EXPLANATIONbut when I tried to email this, AOL.com (or perhaps CIA or Russian Hackers) DESTROYED the rest of what I'd written, and refused to let this be emailed, so rather than re-write it all, here is the worse of the two previous blog postings about this. I corrected them both, and include this one that helps explain some of what I do. I have NO PROBLEM with people who worship Jesus -- and your P.A. obviously follows Jesus's Teachings, as I, too, try to do:

Thanks,
Scott



Thursday, February 21, 2019


Robert James McKinney BACK ON MY DECK -- TAUNTING ME -- That He Will KILL ME YET for Jesus Christ!!! / Dr. Mark F. Medley SEEN Today (after hours), in Castle Street Liquor Store (CORRECTED 3/10/2019) -- about to Get SCHNOCKERED, NO??? (when EVERYONE -- 8 in line -- smelled like MARIJUANA SMOKE -- Oy!!!):

>>> HERE IS WHY THE FBI AND DEA REFUSE TO BRING CHARGES AGAINST WILMINGTON, NC'S DRUG TRAFFICKING POLITICAL AND CHRISTIAN CLERGY ESTABLISHMENT -- Donald Trump APPOINTED his man, Robert Higdon, as US Attorney to the Eastern District of NC!!!:
NO WONDER Wilmington, NC is SEIZED UP IN DRUG ADDICTION -- Our US Attorney is Robert Higdon, a TRUMP appointee, and as soon as Trump took office, the CIA's production of HEROIN from Afghanistan DOUBLED!!! 

"The cases were organized by Robert Higdon, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina, a President Donald Trump appointee. So far Higdon’s office has obtained plea agreements from about half of the defendants charged. He sent one defendant, an American citizen to prison for accidentally helping her immigrant boyfriend to vote, and he issued a $200 fine to an Italian green card holder who came to the U.S. as a teenager in the 1980s. All of the other defendants have been sentenced to combinations of probation and a fine."




HUFFPOST.COM
Legal immigrants in North Carolina, and an American citizen, made explainable mistakes. But prosecutors aren't giving them a break and are making an exam...



Donald Trump achieved this for his Kenan, Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Christian Churches supporters!!!






>>> LAURA TURNER SEYDEL ERASED MY COMMENT ON THIS POSTING -- so I will share the LINK to her, John Rutherford Seydel III's, and my argument a couple of years ago:
I am so happy the millennials are taking action and speaking truth to power...and happy this millennial happens to be our son! 

http://ow.ly/SWur30nZcc3 John Rutherford Seydel #LifestylesMagazine

Image may contain: 1 person, text


See 2/3 the way down here: 







18,654,193 Views
BBC Two
Lee Evans used to play the BEST prank on his teacher! ðŸ¤£
(via BBC One)
Comments


  • Scott Kenan First, Bob JonesHow the HELL did Graham Norton get so old??? But funniest is this posting was second in line on my Facebook feed this morning -- right below Ted Turner's daughter Laura Turner Seydel who's been my FB friend for years, about her son John R. Seydel III. I argued with the son years ago -- until he blocked me a couple of years ago -- but NOT Laura. When I was taking my reports of the HUGE drug trafficking through Stone Mountain Park behind my home in 1990 to Newt Gingrich's office (before I knew he and Sean Hannity were part of it in partnership with my parents and the wealthiest Kenans), I was ALSO taking copies to CNN HQ in downtown ATL!!! Nothing came of it except I was soon jailed for 16 weeks without charge until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus against my county Sheriff, and soon pled "Nolo Contendere" to simple Trespass, got House Arrest for a year, and was forced by Law to take semi-lobotomizing Lithum Carbonate, but since then I have been cleared by shrinks in both GA and NC of being Bipolar at all. This will all land on my blog today, because my blog readers KNOW that I have a soft-spot for MOST people who were born in Cincinnati, OH like me, Ted Turner, Vicente Fox of Mexico (his grandfather Fox emigrated from Cincy to Mexico, worked for my Kenan family at Coca-Cola before becoming President of Mexico, now promotes the Dalai Lama and Marijuana)John Boehner (who with my former neighbor Coach Lou Holtz worked with my mother to bring NAZISM to the USA, but NOW is the BIGGEST lobbyist in the USA to legalize pot), and John Lahr, my closest LITERARY ALLY, whose MOTHER was "Miss Cincinnati" and Dad played the Friendly Lion in Wizard of Oz -- HA!!! Today, I face mortality as my abdominal aorta aneurysm is so inflamed, I'm first tomorrow for stress test to be certain I can handle the anesthesia for a "needle operation", and will likely be held in hospital overnight when I'm operated on -- only because my pet chicken, "Miss Piggy", cannot care for me very well. To CELEBRATE my "calming down", I have already UNBLOCKED our classmate Kerry Glatts -- whom I had blocked in a "Fit of Frustration" a while back.dit or delete this
    Image may contain: outdoor

    •  
















.

No comments: