Sunday, March 24, 2019

RP: RECEIVED Minutes Ago by Pete Buttigieg and Eric Swalwell -- the Two BEST DEMOCRATS -- Possibly Running for PRESIDENT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/received-minutes-ago-by-pete-buttigieg.html



Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana



Congressman Eric Swalwell of California


I have ALREADY sent this Secured Server to Congressman Swalwell's office by FAKING a Hayward, CA address and Zip Code:



Pete Buttigieg
Pete for America
P.O. Box 1226
South Bend, IN 46624

March 24, 2019

Dear Perhaps-President Buttigieg,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and while I have never lived in Indiana, I have HUGE ties to your state – especially South Bend. My mother was born in the hamlet of St. Marys, Franklin County, and grew up in Brookville. My last visit to South Bend was with my employer then (1982), playwright Tennessee Williams, when we took a break from the rehearsals of his A House Not Meant to Stand at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, as documented in this chapter of my memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee’s life. See ¾ the way down here: 


My last visit to Indiana, was in 2009, when my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, ruled the gathering of ALL the descendants of her parents at a lake house not far from Indianapolis, which was boycotted by my cousin Jan’s two half-Jewish children, who KNEW Mom murdered her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS (a close friend of Father Theodore Hesburgh) whose life-long practice was in South Bend -- with help of a Veterans Hospital (now closed), in Lower Mississippi – with double strength Lithium Carbonate, known to cause a very painful and slow death by chemically-induced Diabetes – BECAUSE Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Janet (Meyer) Opperman, and later Larsen, now of greater Chicago, to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman, and also, Uncle Bob was actually GAY, like you and I are – but I came out at Denison University in spring of 1970, my freshman year – how old were YOU when you found the COURAGE???

In fact, after scoring the highest College Board scores (Math/Science), in my large PA academic high school, I attended Denison on partial scholarship and did NOT play basketball, despite my 6’ 11” height. Midway into my sophomore year, I changed my major from Biology to Art, and before graduating, WON a US State Department Art Contest and my prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. So, I am BALANCED, left and right brains.

The other peculiar thing about me is that my Kenan Family, associated with UNC Chapel Hill – and DEVOUT Episcopalians (Kenans have given the SOUTHERN Episcopal Church and Sewanee, especially, $100,000,000.00 that I have documented – in support of the Episcopal Church’s Confederate Mace kept at The University of the South, but hidden from view since 2005 for “Pollical Correctness”, only.

The wealthy Kenans -- and I know many of them -- they telling me to my face, they hate only Jews more than “Niggers” (their word), are Ku Klux Klan members even today -- have controlled Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson (Vladimir Putin’s best friend) since 1913, and now also Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, Coca-Cola, the Republican Party, and “Clinton Democrats”, and run worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with them all, as well as many Christian Churches, especially Catholic and Episcopal – but Baptist and other Evangelicals do the street work of dealing, murdering, etc., while the HIGH-FALUTIN Episcopal, Catholic, Presbyterian, and Orthodox, etc., Churches make most of the money. How ELSE can they maintain their old churches while Christians ABANDON the hypocritical Churches and are TOO CHEAP to contribute enough in collections, anyway???

I grew up devout Catholic and in junior high wanted to be a Jesuit priest, but abandoned all that, finding Science of Mind in the mid-1980s, and studied under the then President of Religious Science, Int’l, as well as Dr. Elisabeth Kubler Ross of Germany. So, I honor the BEST of all religious and spiritual teachings, and am especially fond of what Jesus came to teach. Some of my top Political and Spiritual supporters have been devout Episcopalians, and I have been in correspondence with both your current Presiding Bishop Curry and his predecessor, Bishop Schori, and she and Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander (one-time Arch-Bishop of Atlanta, where I worshiped for a time at All Saints Episcopal, and later Head of Theology at Sewanee), BOTH threatened me with LIBEL suits for telling the TRUTH – but could not FILE CHARGES – LOL!!!

The TRUTH about how Sewanee’s lawyer Michael Remer, with Tennessee Williams’s long-time friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva, a native of St. Petersburg, Russia, whose Morgan Grenfell Bank became the CORE of Deutsche Bank’s International banking and top creditor of Donald Trump and his family – as well as conduit of cash from Vladimir Putin), with Tennessee’s last lawyer, John Eastman of NYC, the first brother-in-law of Paul McCartney, planned the murder by hand of John Uecker (whom I also know well from back then and in 2009) – and John Uecker has recently FLED the USA to hide from the Law – due to my blogging – HA!!!.

It was Jackie Kennedy Onassis who warned us at Jean Babette Stein (a recent mysterious “suicide” victim), and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982 that the Episcopal Church with Republican Party and corrupted elements of the FBI and CIA would murder Tennessee and then steal his estate from Harvard University for the Episcopal Church. At the time of his death, Tenn was worth $10,000.000.00, but his estate, held as the “Walter Dakin Fund” at the University of the South, is now valued at over $2/3 BILLION. It was a group of Sewanee-grad lawyers who found my blog in 2008 (my first year, I now have 1.5 million hits), to tell me that Rt. Rev. Alexander was using funds of Tennessee’s Estate to COVER for the HUGE drop off of alumni donations when they HID the Episcopal Confederate Mace from public view.

That puts you in a SPLIT between your Church and your University!!! I DID contact President Faust of Harvard about five years ago while I was still in Political Exile in Mexico by Colin Powell’s people’s help. My own parents with my siblings and employer of twenty years had tried to commit me in Georgia, but FAILED FIVE TIMES in ONE MONTH in early 2010, so Powell’s former Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dottie Newman, got me to Exile, saying the CIA planned to kill me, since no one could commit me.

After speaking with Nancy Armstrong, then Admin of Harvard’s Legal Department but now retired, who said everything I knew about how they bamboozled Harvard’s Lawyers made perfect sense and that they had NOT UNDERSTOOD how Sewanee and your Church could EVER have won (but ALL those lawyers had left years ago), I contacted your President Faust, but she gets TOO MANY MILLIONS from Thomas S. Kenan III and the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust -- http://www.kenancharitabletrust.org/  -- to rock that boat, and I’ve given that fight up.

I dated T.S. Kenan III’s former long-term boyfriend Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, while he lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington, in 1985 – while Blue Velvet was being filmed there – LOL!!! In 1983, I dated Admiral Zumwalt’s former CPO, Rife Huey, and soon after that, the Mexican Consul to Atlanta, who later became Mexico’s highest-decorated diplomat to the USA – and contacted HIM fairly recently:


I’ve even dated the Mexican National who had been CPO of the US Embassy in Mexico City, Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, in 2010, and he is the ONLY GUY I truly thought I could MARRY. Luis Alberto, as he was addressed, had spent months setting up three meetings of Mexican Presidents with American ones – one with Bill Clinton and two with George W. Bush, getting to know them both well. He claimed that they BOTH were HUGE Drug Traffickers but that Bush was more evil – and in fact that is why Barbara Bush LOVED BILL CLINTON – he and Hillary EXPANDED Bush/Kenan/CIA drug trafficking more than EITHER Bush President had been able to (although Daddy Bush really set it up while head of the CIA).

But the Drug Mafia HOUNDED Luis Alberto and separated him and me – permanently -- although I hear he is teaching English in Mexico City and in poverty, now. GW Bush’s people had FIRED HIM two weeks before getting the standard benefit of all US Embassy/Consulate workers after 15 years of service, Permanent Green Card to live in the USA. More here and on the CORRUPTION of my personal “friend” Consular Agent Kelly Trainor in Nuevo Vallarta, a Bill Clinton appointee, still there: 


You see, THESE are all the things that a nice white boy from privilege is unlikely to know about American History – but when you are elected President, you, too, will be over the CIA’s Hard Drug Trafficking with my Kenan Family and the Christian Churches. I’m cool with you and Eric Swalwell, who is further behind in the race today than are you, but a “vague, unaffiliated Christian”, so not into “Cannibal Communion” (Transubstantiation), shared by Catholics, Episcopal/Anglicans, and the various Orthodox Churches, so more likely to be HONEST about Jesus’s Teachings.

All the Episcopalians I know also LOVE the Buddha’s, Muhammad’s, and other Prophets’ Teachings (including your Presiding Bishop Curry – from my North Carolina), but you are HUNG UP ON JUST JESUS – unlike HUMANS TODAY – especially of your generation. I will be sending all of this to Rep. Swalwell as well.

It would be NICE if you were elected American’s first OUT Gay President – Abe Lincoln was our first well-known gay President, Bebe Rebozzo (whom I’m tied to in a few ways), was Nixon’s long-time lover (and I KNEW Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, who set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with my parents and many top Republicans -- good friends of my parents and including Sen. Jesse Helms, Coach Lou Holtz/John Boehner, Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity -- entering the White House on a fake ID and back door, and both Presidents Bush had gay lovers while in office – GW being far more discrete.

But the only one BLACKMAILED over his gay life was Barack Obama, seen in Chicago’s Man’s Country private gay bathhouse with Rahm Emanuel many times by several of my friends – when Obama was an Illinois State Senator. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright arranged the Obama marriage with Michelle’s agreement. If that is what it took to elect a Gay Mulatto to the Presidency, I’m cool with THAT – Obama was our BEST President (despite what he did because the Bush Family BLACKMAILED HIM), since JFK and Eisenhower!!!

I recommend you have a private “Heart-to-Heart” with Mr. Obama about what it is like being a Gay President – he seems to have a HUGE respect for YOU!!!

Anyway, I could type you a BOOK, but recommend you put some top-notch researchers on my blog to get the other 99% of pertinent info I’ve published – or you or your people (or Swalwell’s people – the SECOND-best guy I ever dated – son of two East Germans who ESCAPED over the Berlin Wall -- lives in Hayward, CA, in Swalwell’s jurisdiction), can simply email or CALL me on my cell. I’m happy to serve ANY HONEST CANDIDATE who can pay my expenses and a bit more, since Drug Mafia STOLE all my wealth and I only now have Social Security.

Here is a Letter I HAND-DELIVERED to Sen. Richard Burr’s office, then also to TURN-COAT TRAITOR and UBER-COWARD Sen. Thom Tillis’s office – then called Sen. Kamala Harris’s main CA office and made CERTAIN they got it too:


Anyway, Stacey Abrams is the ONLY Politician I fully supported in the 2018 election – she was a long-time Board Member of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, the ONLY Kenan Company or Charity I am associated with and have given money to.

I wish you and Eric Swalwell the BEST OF LUCK in your pursuits!!! He MIGHT have an edge on you since he doesn’t wear his religion on his damned SLEEVE, though!!! PUSH Jesus’s actual TEACHINGS, but CONDEMN the Drug Trafficking of the Christian Churches – especially your Episcopal and my former Roman Catholic Churches. They are DYING (among Jesus’s supporters), ANYWAY!!!

Your witty, humorous way of connecting with ALL kinds of people is YOUR greatest asset.

May the Peace of the Christ, Buddha, and Muhammad be WITH YOU!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX




.

No comments: