Saturday, March 2, 2019

RP: Showing My TEETH -- BEFORE I "Get Jiggy" with the North Carolina Bar Association over My Kenan Family's CORRUPTION -- with Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist Christian Lawyers, Elected Politicians, and Clergy-for-Jesus -- of Wilmington, NC!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/showing-my-teeth-before-i-get-jiggy.html









Trump Stupidi Tea



>>> ADDED LATER: I've CHANGED MY MIND -- I AM publishing this EMAIL that came in 19 Minutes  BEFORE I finished writing this posting, so I included it FIRST to my List of 100 Political Contacts -- BEFORE dropping in this blog posting:


FIRST, this just in from Jonathan Deputy (drug trafficker with Rep. Deb Butler), via his FAKE email address (named for me) -- LOL!!! I will NOT publish his "pissin' into the wind" on blog anymore -- but include it HERE, for those who are collecting EVIDENCE!!!:


From    scottchild molesterkenan scottchildmolesterkenan@gmail.com
To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com
     
  First of all. You have no teeth you cock gumming faggot. 

   2 nd Dont get our hopes up that you might die soon . There is no god but if you actually keeled the fuck over and turned into worm food i might actually go to church. 

    It might be when they have your sad unattended funeral so I can spit in your dead face . but hey at least im there right . 

    so anyway you delusional fuck ball good luck on that "lawsuit" hahahaha. You wont accomplish shit no matter how many people you spam you ineffectual fucktard.
     
Do try to die soon won't you ? 

thanks in advance. 


* * *

>>> FIRST THE GOOD NEWS FOR WILMINGTON'S CHRISTIAN/NAZI CHURCH/GOVERNMENT COMPLETE ALLIANCE: 



CEO of the Drug Mafia and Wilmington's Democratic Mayor, Bill Saffo.



Bill's nurturing parents, still alive and living in Wilmington today, A.V. Do(r)ky Saffo and Despina Tripodes Saffo -- who are STRAIGHT, unlike Bill -- who prefers young men.



Mafia Don Saffo's Chief Deputy, Democratic City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark with his live-in Lover, Dawn Grants, Secretary to Mayor Saffo -- and ALL of City Council.


And the GOOD NEWS is that since my abdominal aorta aneurysm is not just growing but now highly INFLAMEDI might die before I see the Doctor again this coming Thursday, but I STILL have no pain from that which I SHOULD HAVE, so I don't actually expect to die that soon (sorry)!!!  


OTHERWISE, my last posting was getting just normal hits -- until mid-afternoon, today, when it TOOK OFF and went VIRAL -- almost ALL HITS coming from the USA!!!:










I got the following email from Mr. Anwar late last night -- AFTER he read what I blogged about him, so I no longer must get every email to him APPROVED before it goes through to him:


>>> You have been added to Imran Anwar's whitelist and your mail has been delivered. (was: Re: Emailing IMRAN requires 1 more simple step, please)


Here is my 1982 YACHTING friendJean Babette Stein





 . . . at whose party, co-hosted by George Plimpton, on January 11, 1982, I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- who WARNED Tennessee Williams and me that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee (with urging of Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan -- that, I only learned later), Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA, would MURDER Tennessee, and then steal his Estate from Harvard University for the GLORY OF JESUS and the EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!!



Frank and "Uncle Jimmy" Kenan





My meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis (contains NO POLITICS!!!)









Jeane Dixon -- a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC -- was NEVER a Psychic/Astrologer (both CONDEMNED by the Catholic Church), but a Freedom of Information Request -- about 18 years ago --PROVED she was on J. Edgar Hoover's payroll as a PUBLICIST -- TERRORIZING Hoover's ASSASSINATION VICTIMS before he did it!!! 













.

No comments: