Friday, March 15, 2019

RP: SPECIAL NOTE to Steve Fretwell -- Denison University 1973 -- When I Just Emailed Him (and others), Separately, My LAST POSTING:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/special-note-to-steve-fretwell-denison.html



Steve Fretwell (back and center), with his family, including his son, Lucas Tower Fretwell (tallest), and one of the two shorter adult women is his daughter Allison -- I BELIEVE -- in 2018.



Lucas Tower Fretwell giving my Old Pal Martin Luther King, Jr. a MUCH NEEDED DRINK!!!


How I EXPOSED Clinton Democrat and my personal "friend" Tom Houck for "driving Dr. King to DEATH" -- for Houck's boss, J. Edgar Hoover -- who ALSO assassinated John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy with help of the CATHOLIC CHURCH, aka the NAZI PARTY, USA!!!



Tom Houck behind Julian Bond, whom I knew -- as well as his familyThe Bonds frequently ate in a restaurant I managed in North Atlanta (Smyrna) 1983 - 1985!!!




ALSO -- if The Denisonian had published this YESTERDAYA LOT OF GRIEF could have been AVOIDED!!!:
Denison University is mourning the loss of Tianyue Li ’19, who died on campus on Tuesday, March 12.



DENISONIAN.COM
MAX CURTIN, JOEY SEMEL & LIZ ANASTASIADIS — Denison University is mourning the loss of Tianyue Li ’19, who died on campus on Tuesday, March 12. Li was a communication major from Xian, China, wh…


>>> For Darlene first, then Steve Fretwell (who might need a CHILL PILL before reading this) -- and copied to my immediate family and Denison publicationsThe Denisonian LIKING what I've posted there!!!


From   Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To darlene.blackmon darlene.blackmon@ethanallen.com

Cc scottscott scottscott@scottdavidkenan.com (how the HELL did my name get DOUBLED when this was sent out -- KEEPING ME from getting my copy???), jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, curtin_m1 curtin_m1@denison.edu, correi_z1 correi_z1@denison.edu


Hi Steve,

I was sorry to hear of your Mom's passing last fall -- I really LIKED HER and your Dad when I knew them 1972 - 73. I ONLY have "jumped to conclusions" which will seem SHOCKING herein -- because you NEVER responded to my Facebook Birthday Greetings to you the last two years. But if you READ much of my blog that has now gotten 1.5 million hits (and is being hit VIRALLY LATELY -- since I got to Denison publications), you will get a BETTER PERSPECTIVE. Also, it is well-reported in the Press that my Kenan Family, allied with Vladimir Putin and the Christian CIA worked together to get Trump elected, and frequently interfere with my Facebook (as well as other) communications. You might not have ever even SEEN those Birthday Greetings, as is often true of other Facebook friends who don't get my comments on their threads or FB messages.

Here is a photo of my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, whom you met back then -- now 96 and living in Raleigh, taken at Christmas 2018:



Notice my T-Shirt!!! That is Julie on right, who was 12 years old when you met her at our graduation. My mother and brother Mike cut me off from family funds a couple of months ago, saying they HOPED I was again forced to HOMELESSNESS and could NOT buy my Heart Meds and that I DIE!!! But Mom, Julie, and my other sister Jane RESUMED sending me a total of $83.00/week -- after they ALL spread LIES about my mental health HOPING TO GET ME KILLED in the Name of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. My brother Mike -- far wealthier than all my other family combined, and now working for a Bush/Cheney owned Oil Refining company -- REFUSES to even SPEAK to me. 

I have $72.00 to my name today. Period. And must pay for another $190.00 for meds in a week, and am still trying to figure out how to get them to send a little more money. This is NOT an appeal to you for money!!! Also, I'm taking MUCH of Wilmington's Christian and Political establishment to the NC State Bar for disbarment and prosecution for severe violations of my Constitutional Rights -- for Jesus Christ.

Sorry, I sort of ASSUMED that Lorraine was a Christian Bitch like my own mother!!! I'd LOVE to hear from you, and Darlene has my cell number!!!

Love and Peace to you and Debbie -- and ALL your extended blood and Ethan Allen Families,

Scott





Friday, March 15, 2019 (the IDES OF MARCH).










.

No comments: