Saturday, March 9, 2019

RP: Tyler Perry/Madea WEIGHS IN on Scott Kenan / Mystery of Flight 370 Is Back ALL OVER CNN, Anyway / My Aorta Aneurysm is EXHAUSTING ME:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/tyler-perrymadea-weighs-in-on-scott.html




My FAVE Tyler Perry movie -- I've watched it at least a dozen times!!!


And before I get going, my sister Jane called this morning and we had the BEST conversation -- just like before ALL HELL BROKE OUT for me when I published on this blog for the FIRST TIME the FACT that my parents were for most of their adult lives AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS, as first told to me by top Jews in business in Atlanta in 1990.

Jane asked if I needed her to come make meals for me after my aneurysm operation, not realizing it's a NEEDLE operation, and most go home the same day. Her long-ago boyfriend John, who with his wife lives a few blocks from Jane -- a totally cool guy to visit who ALWAYS has pot to share and smoke -- had a congenital aorta aneurysm near his heart that they had watched for years and recently got so bad he couldn't catch his breath and had no energy. They had to break through his rib cage to operate, so of course his convalescence was FAR LONGER!!!

And I realized, THAT must be why I have had less and less energy the last several months. I can barely blog, but once writing, the writing takes charge of how I feel, and I keep going!!!

This is ALSO interesting, because Jane was the FIRST person to try to commit me to the nuthouse in Georgia in early 2010 -- completely coordinated with my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA. Jane had had NO CONTACT of any kind with me in a week (email), or phone (several weeks), but called Stone Mountain, GA Police and told them I was freaking out and needed IMMEDIATE COMMITMENT, minutes after Patrick had just told me by email I was going to be committed!!!

But Jane told me that my roommate then, Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/, had called Jane in a PANIC, claiming I was "over the edge" and told JANE to call the Police, rather than HIM doing it. I had not seen or communicated with Allen in over ten days.

Allen mostly lived with his Christian wife Linda (Beasley) Rosen (related to top Republican White Supremacist Judge in Alabama), who told Allen many times including in front of me, that SHE would be taken in the RAPTURE, and would LAUGH as she left him behind to BURN because he was a disgusting Jew -- REALLY!!!

Allen was TOTALLY ADDICTED to BIG BOOBS, using photos of them to beat off to when he was in my house away from Linda.



Linda and Allen Rosen about 2010.


Here is the KICKER: Patrick Stansbury had called his friend Christal Trivett-Presley -- she not then married to her wife, so only Christal Presley (Christal was BEST FRIEND of Sean Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes Hannity, as well as had visited Jane and my parents in their HOMES in Raleigh), back then. So Patrick had Christal call Allen Rosen, who them called JANE and faking a PANIC, got Jane to call the Police!!!


It was Christal who told me Jill Hannity told HER that Sean Hannity is TOTALLY GAY!!!



Here is the SUPER KICKER: During the 12 years Allen Rosen was my part-time roommate, he not only worked for the CIA keeping track of me and corrupting my computers, but did MOST of his work in Atlanta for Tyler Perry -- and TODAY I discovered that Tyler Perry KNOWS THAT NOW!!!


AND LOOK!!!All those years of working for Tyler Perry and in his HUGE LIST of credits of past work Tyler Perry is NOT EVEN MENTIONED!!!:




At 4:40 PM today, I called Allen Rosen and had to leave a 3:18 voicemail telling him Tyler Perry is ON TO HIM, and so is my sister Jane and Mom -- and that he and his Christian Bitch Wife can go to HELL -- but since I am NOT in charge of that, I will do everything I can to put him into PRISON for being part of what I'm working to put all of THESE people into loss of Law Licences and Prison, if also possible: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-sent-to-board-of-north-carolina.html






Scott Kenan shared a post
FUNNY!!! This has been posted since late January and in 2.3 months got only ONE LIKE -- LOL!!! 

Jesus said to follow him you had to first convert to Judaism, and if he thought his ministry and stories were worth REMEMBERINGhe would have had a scribe write them down. Reading and writing were ONLY for the top educated classes back then. 

Mark, the first book written, was NOT written by the disciple Mark, but even the Bible says "The Gospel ACCORDING to Mark", because the stories Mark told about it were passed by word of mouth for THIRTY YEARS after Jesus died, before a scribe wrote them down (and there is NO SUPERNATURAL NONSENSE at all in this book)

John was the LAST of the gospels for scribes to write down -- more than 100 years after Jesus's death -- and it has the MOST SUPERNATURAL MYTHOLOGY, it developing over 100 years of person-to-person storytelling.


Image may contain: text
Fernando Cabrera
January 31
Comments



  • Scott Kenan FUCKING HELL!!! The Bible is a HATE manual opposed to the God of LOVE!!!:



    Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'SAYS SHE FOLLOWS CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES IS AN OUTSPOKEN, HATEFUL BITCH'


  • Scott Kenan This is ALL ya need!!!


    No photo description available.



Scott Kenan shared a video.


Jimmy Robertson shared a memory. Yesterday at 10:02 AM

My boyfriend 1995 for a couple of years RAN Cirque du Soleil's Publicity in Southern California, so I went to MANY Cirque shows with best seats for free. Marc LaFont was later FIRED for his incompetence, he had TONS of Marketing Awards on his walls -- that he admitted he simply paid the orgs to give him



I also discovered that Marc and his brother with the Catholic Church ran a HUGE hard-drug-trafficking operation, Marc only FOUND ME to date via online dating service, because he got a letter TELLING him to date me, and PREVIOUSLY, my first cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman and her husband Kim and children lived in the backyard adjacent house to Marc's in Santa Ana, Marc then SPYING for my mother, who soon KILLED her own brother for allowing Jan to marry a Jew, and also because Uncle Bob told me twice he was actually GAY -- with the help of a US Veteran's Hospital in Mississippi





Marc contacted me to date him only a week after Jan and her family moved elsewhere, and it took YEARS for me to learn they had planned all of that to first control my cousin Jan, and then to control me. 

In 2010, my roommate (platonic) of 12 years, part time, Allen Rosen, a videographer based in Tuscaloosa, AL where his Christian Republican wife lived (cousin to a top state Judge, a notorious Republican White Supremacist), lied after I caught him changing the security settings on my computer, and was one of the FIRST to try to commit me for my parents and the GA Republican Party with CIA help -- but he failed. 

Turned out he did so much work for Tyler Perry, because he worked for the CIA watching both me and Mr. Perry. Allen Rosen TOLD ME that all the "Alabama Oscars" he had received were because he had PAID to get them

Now none of this has a THING to do with Cirque's shows or performers, and I'm THRILLED that Jimmy Robertson gets on well with them!!! Also a SHOUT-OUT to George Bush's cousin Bill Toups, a friend of Jimmy's, who found and dated me one night in October 2016 -- and we compared out criminal Kenan and Bush Families -- HA!!! 


Marc LaFont



Stopped at the moment that shows Jimmy Richardson juggling for Cirque du Soleil!!!

20,673 Views
KURIOS by Cirque du Soleil
Couldn’t make it to our #KURIOS premiere in #Atlanta yesterday? See what the buzz was all about!
Comments



  • Tyler Pery ðŸ‘ˆwin prizes click here💯

    • Scott Kenan Tyler Perry -- I can't BELIEVE you hit on this RIGHT AWAY!!! I guess you found out like I did that Allen Rosen was just a CIA HATE-BOT SPY for my mother and her Republican Catholic NAZIS!!! Thank you sir. I met your Pennsylvania College Drama Teacher in Howard's Seafood store at Fifth Ave. and Castle Street here in Wilmington while I was homeless in 2011, and she told me how SHE had financed your FIRST film on a super-tight budget. I believe after we joked around for a few minutes, she gave ME a few dollars, too!!! THANK HER for me if you still have contact, please!!! Madea's Family Reunion is one of my FAVE FILMS EVER and I worked to Tennessee Williams.
      Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, text

      •  
>>> HOLD THE PRESSES!!!

This is NOT Tyler Perry -- I can't believe I did NOT notice that his name is MISSPELLED!!! Just look at the SITE -- LOL!!! Looks good, but I BET that if you download the "free movie" your computer would nearly EXPLODE!!!


I just found a secured server to send Tyler Perry's organization, so will send this BLOG POSTING to Tyler Perry THAT WAY, asking if he DISAGREES. I can't find email for ANYONE closely associated with Mr. Perry.

I just sent this:

(910) 200-XXXX cell. I'm exposing my Kenan Family that runs ATL Drug Mafias -- with help of Lt. Gen Russel Honore', TOP NC Prosecutors, and FEDS -- Tyler Perry needs to see this about Allen Rosen who spied on him and me for the CIA, at least until 2010: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/tyler-perrymadea-weighs-in-on-scott.html

Thanks!!!

Scott D. Kenan, formerly of Stone Mountain, GA


And it JUST WENT THROUGH!!!



Funny. I was in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco when this plane went down, and Stanley Winborne III -- whose SON was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan under Sect. of State Hillary Clinton, and shipped all the Heroin to the USA on US Air Force planes that my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville. GA distributed from Maine to Florida, but mostly in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC where I now live and Stanley was from -- was in my Writers Group. 

He wrote an INCREDIBLE totally believable to ALL of us there story about how that plane was to demonstrate the LATEST disappearance technology, and several Chinese Scientists who were on board owned the patent to that technology -- but if they were killed or disappeared, the patent would then be owned by the Carlyle Group, which had been founded as a partnership of the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families -- which ALSO built PPD Pharmaceuticals in Wilmington, NC!!! 

I can't help but still WONDER what really happened!!! If I can find what I blogged about this at the time, I'll link to that below in comments:







CNN.COM
Five years after the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the aviation industry is on the verge of technology that could prevent a similar tragedy.






.

No comments: