Wednesday, May 15, 2019

RP: Americans Against Arabic Numerals -- LOL!!! / MORE DETAILS on 2011 Crimes Associated with the Good Shepherd Center Emerge -- and I Sent Them to Executive Director Katrina Knight:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/americans-against-arabic-numerals-lol.html



Now that I've gotten your eye, here is the meme that shows how CORRUPTED the Politicians and Religious Leaders of the USA have made us:





More than three kids, and you get OBESE!!!


This morning, I had another good and long call with Mom -- letting her know that I PASSED my 6-weeks Pacemaker Inspection, all leads remain properly connected and working, and I am OK'ed to do anything I could do before it was installed. Because it was such a radical thing to "carve out a pocket to place it in my flesh", I should not be surprised if it takes three years or so before all pain and itching from it goes away, but what I have is barely worth mentioning.

So now, I am very eager to have my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm corrected -- I can feel the irritation they found by Ultra-Sound six weeks ago -- and will call them next week, if they haven't gotten to me first.





I saw a guy wearing this as a T-shirt, yesterday, and HERE is where you can order that T-shirt (I'm too broke to buy myself one -- HINT!!! HINT!!!):




DID mail my Grievance against Republican Judge Chad Hogston todayhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/nc-state-bar-grievance-filed-against.html. 



>>> More details on the THUGS that ran or used Good Shepherd Center in early 2011:  



Dear Executive Director Katrina Knight and other Directors,

In searching old records last night for ones used in my filing Grievance against New Hanover County District Court Judge Chad Hogston, I came across records relating to my Letter to you which is published on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html.

You should receive a copy of that via US Mail today or tomorrow. I did find a MoneyGram form that David Escalante filled out and signed, my notes of February 15, 2011, from a phone call from an "Indy" (Andy???), a resident then in the Good Shepherd, who said there was then a large photo of my face taped to the desk there -- he surmised to further defame me and my reputation, but my notes say nothing more about it or of any comments about me associated with it.

I also found other notes that your "employee" (at least I now have his name, and he might not have been your employee, but somehow was using one of your vans then), Gabriel Fuentes shot David's co-worker in the face for demanding pay.

Below is a scan of a note I made 2/24/2011. The Leland address was some kind of 'home base" for David, who lived with me at this time. The MoneyGram was David sending $70.00 to his "girlfriend" near Austin, TX, and his employer Gabriel Fuentes is who I saw picking him up for work in a Good Shepherd Center logo-ed van.

There is not a THING to do about any of this at this time, but it is important that Wilmington understands how CORRUPTED your organization was -- at least back then. That is why I publish all of this, and send it to you for your own internal consideration -- it's too cold for you to investigate -- I expect.

I do hope you can -- or already have -- cleaned up your mess as at least one of the FORMER largest distributors of Hard Drugs in Wilmington.

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan













.

No comments: