Thursday, May 9, 2019

RP: Chief New Hanover County Judge J.H. Corpening Delivers His NON-Answer -- and Gals Go WILD!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/chief-new-hanover-county-judge-jh.html



"This is our WILDEST -- after eating pickles."



Bite my ASS

Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Arlene: "What in the hell is that?"

Jane: "A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet."

Arlene: "Where did you get it?"

Jane: "You can get them at any pharmacy."

The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what size, texture, brand of condom she prefers.

"Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.










Judge J.H. Corpening:


"Re: Letter of May 2 (https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-hand-delivered-letter-to-judge-jh.html)

Dear Mr. Kenan,

Thank you for your letter of May 2. I do not have any authority to order the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department to release the documents you request.

Sincerely,

J.H. Corpening, II"


So, that was simple and to the point. I have to assume the Chief District Court Judge knows his authority and its limits -- and I certainly don't believe he would lie to me.


>>> THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT HE READ MY LETTER -- CHOCK FULL OF FACTS ABOUT CORRUPTION IN WILMINGTON AND AMONG HIS DISTRICT COURT JUDGES.


Judge Corpening will NEVER be able to claim that no one told him of the Court Problems here.





Evan and his Dad, James Fish, in the last photo of them ever taken together.


Nearly all of Evan's family and friends were extremely hostile to me. Evan and I shared a room in the SUPER-8 Motel on Market Street for a week (through a mild hurricane) up to the time he was murdered, and although Evan slept naked with his cute little butt always hanging out from the covers and pointed to me across the aisle in my separate bed, and I had tried to talk him into sex a few times, he always claimed to be straight, but did eventually say that I could do what I want if he could just lie there passively -- but that was not good enough for me.



Hell, I never even SAW Evan's "Floridian peninsula"!!!


And I KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS, today -- I've learned that just means a guy needs a drink or two to relax and get into things

Remember: Evan was working as a TRAINER at Gold's Gym -- and Gold's Gym is where all the married Christian White Guys go to find male sex-partners!!!



Evan on Wrightsville Beach, summer 2011.



Gold's Gym's candidate for Mr. Wilmington WON in 2012 -- demonstrating their idea of what makes the IDEAL MAN!!!



Michael Lopez, owner of Alpha Mortgage and seen here with his son "Ocean", sponsored the contest, and was a BIG PROPONENT of this then-popular "Mexican Mohawk".


So, NOW I will have to find out from Mayor Bill Saffo WHY he had this truck knock me 12 feet out of the crosswalk on February 13, 2017 -- when I told him I was walking to his office to DEMAND -- under "Freedom of Information Act" that covers ALL of these things -- the FULL REPORT that Chief Judge Corpening, even, cannot order released:



And then, Councilman Charlie Riverbark told me he HOPES I get a dog and IT TOO is run over by a car!!!



Can't say that I love that GOD-DAMNED MOTHER-FUCKER -- or his Democratic Party that keeps Wilmington AWASH IN DRUGS!!!


And UNBELIEVABLE, but the Republicans are WORSE!!!




And as I said, except for his father, James, and one cousin, then a student at Kent State University, Evan's family and friends wanted to KILL ME -- because they are Evangelicals and are called by JESUS CHRIST to kill HOMOS. 


And a couple of them who were then in the US Army, told me how the REAL ARMY stands with Adolph Hitler's "SS Emblem", and will TAKE OVER the USA from the FAGGOTS, NIGGERS, MUSLIMS, and JEWS!!!



This is one example that is EASY to google up, but Evan's best high-school friend, Christopher Allmond, who even called me on my phone several times late at night, threatening me that he was coming to Wilmington to KILL ME, sent the above image to me:



Yet I found SEVERAL photos of Christopher Allmond pole-dancing with guys -- and even the photo of Chris on the cover of an Atlanta party magazine, shows him in a bar I used to frequentJohnny's Hideaway -- LOL!!!:




So, anyway, NOW I will let Evan Fish REST -- and Mayor SaffoCharlie Rivenbark, and the GOD-FUCKINGMURDERING Wilmington CHRISTIAN Policecan wipe off their SWEAT (for now).

It's time to GET BACK to filing COMPLAINTS against Judges and other Lawyers with the NC State Bar!!!





Ratzinger is now Pope Benedict, Emeritus!!!








.

No comments: