Friday, May 10, 2019

RP: Dr. Timothy Leary Got His LSD from Wilmington, NC (and SO DID Jerry Garcia) . . . from Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. Who Lives Next Door to Steven and Maddy Rose, Who Are HUGE in Hard Drugs with NC Gov. Roy Cooper -- and Share Landlady Gold Walker with ME. Fancy THAT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/dr-timothy-leary-got-his-lsd-from.html



FIRST THING in my Facebook feed this morning!!!



Dr. Timothy Leary in his heyday -- and my friend Theodore "Ted" P. Druch, who had been Leary's male lover at Millbrook, when I knew him and his wife Maria Ruiz in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group in 2010, and when I returned for 2013 - 15:



Ted Druch when I knew him, and his wife Maria Ruiz, when I knew her:



And their books:





Biography

Born in Milwaukee and educated in Boston, Theodore P. Druch went on to take a “higher” degree at Timothy Leary’s LSD commune at Millbrook, NY. He has written about this experience in a “true” novel, Timothy Leary and the Madmen of Millbrook. After his graduation from the Psychedelic Academy, he went on to become a general contractor in San Francisco, mostly remodeling old Victorians. Their houses anyway.

At the age of fifty-eight, he and his partner, Maria Ruiz, chucked it all and ran away from home to see the world. They spent ten years traveling to fifty-two countries, and living in several for extended periods.

Today, Druch lives in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where he rekindled an old love of writing. He is an active member of the Puerto Vallarta Writer’s Group, and conducts a weekly workshop for serious authors. He was chairman for the 7th Annual PVWG International Writers Conference in February, 2012

In the last two years, he has published four full-length non-fiction e-books, and is currently working on his first novel, a historical fantasy of 1492 called King David's Harp. he fully expects it to be a blockbusting best-seller, filled as it is with pirates, adventurers, corrupt Popes and priests, several heroes and heroines, and a search for clues to the hiding place of the harp of King David, the recovery of which might bring about the return of the Messiah.






1. I do NOT have a problem with adults experimenting with hallucinogens (if they have some psychological stability). I probably dropped acid 25 times in college, and in 2010 did Psilocybin Mushrooms, picking them myself in a cow pasture 50 miles south of Puerto Vallarata, Mexico -- under the guidance of a Shaman (my lover), who turned out to also be a WHORE, and CRACK ADDICT, who tried to MURDER ME, but I survived -- WHEW!!! 



Enrique Rojas (Trade-named "Henry Red", when he was the HIGHEST PAID Gay Prostitute in Las Vegas, NV), was HANDSOME, and had nice CHEST HAIRno???



Enrique today is DEAD AS A DOOR-NAIL, and Randall Kenan (NOT my blood relative), is ALIVE, so I recently sent him a LETTER that Randall has NOT YET answeredhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-letter-just-emailed-to-randall-kenan.html


And I brought this up, because my nephew, Connor Michael Kenancalled by his friends on Facebook "The Gay Darth Vader" moved to Denver, Colorado, from where he can fly worldwide for his job so easily -- and SMOKE POT LEGALLY -- but NOW, Denver has LEGALIZED Psilocybin Mushrooms as well!!!



Connor Kenan also styled himself on Instagram as "Congo Kenan" -- for UNKNOWN reasonsHe REFUSES to answer my emails, as does his UNCLE on his mother Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan's sideretired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley -- who is descended from EARLY US PATRIOTS of NORTH CAROLINAhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Iredelland his son, "JUNIOR", another NC Patriot!!!



Cdr. Jim Godley with his current wife, Darlene -- whose Facebook shows she is a RABID fan of Donald Trump -- LOL!!! The Letter Jim refuses to answerhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-completed-letter-to-navy-commander.html


And REALLY this point #1 is because in a LONG, LAUGHING phone call with my mother this morning, I told her I have been DISTRACTED by things that interest me that make little difference now, and have decided to send PHYSICAL LETTERS to people, because they have been acting like EMAIL IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. 


My Letter to my brother Mike that I told Mom I sent to ask MIKE (not her)why Mike won't communicate with me


Mike, Gail and their three children three years ago at Taylor Ann Kenan's UNC graduation.






And I told Mom that I wrote Cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw, NC -- NOT telling Mom it was partly because she claimed Bobby was her and Dad's TOP KENAN-FAMILY ALLY years ago while setting up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington, NC -- but because his ADMIN told me to my face that since I had EXPOSED Wilmington lawyer David A. Nash's HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with First Presbyterian Church Elders, Deacons, and D.A. Ben David, I would NOT be able to hire any lawyer closer than Charlotte -- but PROBABLY have to go as far as Asheville, at the western edge of the state.

MY POINT is that Bobby Kenan and his Admin will have to ANSWER to the North Carolina State Bar regarding my COMPLAINT against D.A. Benjamin R. David, since THEY know ALL ABOUT THE FRATERNITY OF LAWYERS PROTECTING DRUG TRAFFICKING (and White Supremacy), in Wilmington and North Carolina IN GENERAL!!!:





My original troubles STILL TO BE RESOLVED with Mr. Nashhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html


AmazinglyTHIS (following), has remained my most popular blog posting for a WEEK:





And I told Mom how I ALSO wrote the President and CEO of New Hanover Regional Medical CenterJohn Gizdic, yesterday, and IT shows signs of becoming my BIGGEST HIT POSTING of this MONTH








2. Georgia signed into Law a DRACONIAN ABORTION BILL, and the FILM INDUSTRY is FURIOUS -- and some of it will likely MOVE BACK TO WILMINGTON!!!




Miss Tyler's been a bit MIFFED that her company is no longer the only REAL GAME in GEORGIA-TOWN -- HA!!!



3. FUNNIEST -- as I told Mom this morning -- is that the FATHER of two guys I knew -- and who held me HOSTAGE for five weeks for the CIA/US State Department/Kenan-Family DRUG MAFIA in Mexico, is COMPLAINING of how US Authorities are holding him in New York City Prison -- and it DOES seem a bit "inhuman" to me:




Martin Guzman (pictured), and his brother-by-a-different mother Alberto Guzman (El Chapo is said to have at least 100 children all across Mexico and the USA), told me El Chapo MOSTLY did business with Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago -- and Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel (well known to be Mayor Emanuel's partner).



El Chapo's attorney asks a judge to intervene over 'cruel and unusual' prison conditions

By Faith Karimi and Sonia Moghe, CNN

Updated 2:53 AM ET, Fri May 10, 2019




This is Martin Jacobo in yellow -- whose "family" controls the land surrounding the BIG US Checkpoint several miles north of Laredo, Texas, and they BACK-PACK the drugs around it. Martin was arrested for doing that while I knew him, and got out after serving half of a one-year US Sentence, returning to resume his work -- if not working a job in Puerto Vallarta -- after that.

Martin LOVED having sex with me and was HUNG LIKE A HORSE!!!




Miss Tyler's been a bit MIFFED that her company is no longer the only REAL GAME in GEORGIA-TOWN -- HA!!!


Sonny, a Colombian who had actually helped SET UP the biggest Drug Mafia on the east coast of the USA, had been sentenced to 25 YEARS IN US MAX-SECURITY PRISON, but was released after 11 years by the CIA to protect DRUG TRAFFICKING, and while I knew him, he KILLED at least one person, and did NOT have to go to jail for it.

Sonny's father was a native Colombian, and his mother a Black African -- Sonny having a HUGE BLACK DICK -- and that "trademark black smell" -- but never had sex with ME.


So after discussing NEARLY all these things with my mother at 9:15 AMMom needed to take a NAP -- but I settled down to WRITE about it, to explain how COMPLICATED MY LIFE HAS BEEN, and if YOU haven't had a similar life, then YOU can't JUDGE MINE:








.

No comments: