Thursday, May 16, 2019

RP: I Have ANOTHER Link to President Kennedy -- Through Quality Oil of Winston-Salem, North Carolina -- Who KNEW???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/i-have-another-link-to-president.html






President Graham Bennett



Bert Bennett III, PhD



Bert Bennett III, PhD
3111 Maplewood Ave.
Suite 105
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27103-3906
Cc: Graham Bennett, Quality Oil President

May 16, 2019

Dear Bert,

First of all, I am including your brother Graham because when in 2015 I got in touch with you (while still in a DENSE fog of confusion), I also contacted Graham. You were both on my email list to get every blog posting for quite a while, but many of my emails never get where I send them, but when Graham traveled, I got his out-of-office notices, so figured that he, at least, was getting them.

And let me get the more difficult thing out of the way first – as I told you on the phone this afternoon, I was never your boyfriend -- but for YEARS, thought I had been – up until after I wrote Denison’s Queer Studies people two months ago about the WDUB radio show you, James Culver Anderson, and I did fall 1972 (set up by Dean Hansell who did NOT join with us, although he later co-founded GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, and many other things, but now Superior Court Judge in the main Courthouse in Los Angeles, and I’m back in touch with him, now).

When you and a woman you were with on an extended road trip around the USA and stopped by my parents’ house summer of 1973 right after I graduated and before I set out to my first job, my mother was in such a CONNIPTION, because SHE was certain you were my boyfriend, so rearranged nearly EVERYONE’S sleeping place, and my father yelled at her, “Ruth Anne, WHY don’t you just put Bert on a cot in Scott’s room, and (the woman), on the extra bed in Jane’s room???”

Then, after you left, Mom disappeared when Dad came home from lunch – which he NEVER did – and Dad told me I’m his son and the fact that I’m gay made no difference to him – except if he found out I married a WOMAN without it being an UNDERSTOOD ARRANGEMENT (Dad knew LOTS of gay guys who married women to get by) he would KILL ME, that being so unfair to the woman. Although I knew that in 1949, Dad’s roommate had been shot in the head, then he converted to Roman Catholic (from totally lapsed Southern Baptist), and married my mother, he DID later admit to me that his male lover had been murdered and Dad was told if he did NOT go Catholic and marry Mom, he would be convicted of the murder in a “seedy homo-lovers’ quarrel that got out of hand”.

THAT’S my MOTHER!!!

She’s 96 years old, driving to church and Bridge Club in Raleigh now. Dad died at dawn Easter Sunday 2014, three days short of his 96th birthday. In 1990, two top Atlanta Jewish business leaders I knew told me my parents were literally America’s top NAZIs, and when I first blogged about that early 2010, Jonathan Reiner (Rob’s first cousin who now has his own Emmys – and like me is now also a Trained Practitioner of Science of Mind), whom I’d known since he was in high school in 1999, made me an “Honorary Jew” – AND my parents, sisters, then roommate, and my employer of twenty years, began trying to commit me to a mental hospital, but failed FIVE TIMES in one month, and my best friend then, Col. Dottie Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell – along with the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse, who came out on some of those attempts – told me they with the Republican Party of Georgia and CIA planned to KILL ME – since they couldn’t commit me, and I fled losing nearly everything to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for Political Exile and was promptly held hostage mid to late 2010 by Drug Mafia associated with my Kenan Family, their Exxon-Mobil goons, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department – and of course the Episcopal Church, USA – FIVE TIMES.

My Political Blog, http://theweatherrcontinues.blogspot.com, has now gotten 1.5 million registered hits – not bad for someone without any celebrity!!!

I can’t get into the whole story here, but I’ve gotten things clear enough to begin writing books on my experience and the story of my Kenan Family and their support not just of the Confederacy, their LEADING the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, and now – STILL -- the Ku Klux Klan, and were the PRIME FORCE behind putting Donald Trump into White House – Kenans’ lifelong servant Rex Tillerson not only GUTTED the State Department, but as best friend to Vladimir Putin made the deal for Kenans’ XOM and Bank of America to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves – and to fly the flags of Catholic Nazism, and Protestant Klan Robes.

THIS is what Christianity has come to – from the SEWER it inhabits today. I still love the Catholic values I grew up with – but no longer trust Christians further than I can toss them (which I am not in the habit of doing, but sure would love to). There are lots of “good ones”, but they REFUSE to kick out the bad ones or stop their MARCH TO TOTALITARIANISM.

Anyway, moving on, today I stopped at GO-GAS store #1 just after 1:00 PM, noticed it was “Quality Oil”, so asked the clerk, Mindy (who is GREAT), if it was owned by the Bennetts of Winston-Salem, and she handed me a comment card addressed to GRAHAM BENNETT – BINGO!!! 

And research since then shows that I DO know your businesses under DIFFERENT names than I expected. I see Reliable trucks all the time.

Now what is important for the two of you and your siblings to know, is that when I visited your parents’ home, spring 1973 (the first time, ever, I was in a home with servants – and they were BLACK and Liberal/Yankee me was a bit creeped out by that), your father was GREAT!!! I especially remember his speaking in a drawn-out Southern drawl, taking one of Cook’s just-out-of-the-oven made-from-scratch biscuits, sticking his finger into it, then filling the hole with sorghum molasses (Yankees never eat either), and insisting I try it – which I did and LOVED IT!!!

I wonder how much your Dad (at least), knew about my Kenan family and my place in it. I learned long after the fact, that Tennessee Williams DID KNOW (never telling me, but always calling me “too aristocratic to pick up ‘gay trade’ for him” – LOL!!!), best Key West/Houston friend “Texas Kate” (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara, had grown up in Atlanta, best friends with the families of James Graham Kenan and his brother Frank Hawkins Kenan – before Frank moved his brood to Durham – and THAT was where Kate learned to act like the wealthiest woman in the world, Tennessee basing the character Babe Foxworth – the wealthiest woman in the world – on Kate, and Mac, a tall, observing, gay, black guy, on ME, in his final full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere (about the end of the world with everything revealed to be other than what it had appeared). 

Although this play was BADLY mounted off, off Broadway in 2012, it has never been published.

Also, I am part Cherokee, so VERY “multi-cultural” – LOL!!!



Bert Bennett, Jr.


Today, I learned of your father’s extraordinary life and influence on OPENING THE MINDS of North Carolinians!!! I’m BLOWN AWAY!!!:

“Bert Bennett Jr.’s record as a political figure is difficult to match. He played an integral part in the election of governors Terry Sanford and Jim Hunt and led John F. Kennedy’s campaign in North Carolina. His influence in transforming the state into a model of the New South is revered to this day.”

My GOD – I am SO CONNECTED to John F. Kennedy and even KNEW Jackie Onassis, who warned Tennessee Williams at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982 that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA planned to murder him, to steal his estate (then worth $10,000,000.00), for the Episcopal Church from Harvard.

TODAY, it is worth about $2/3 BILLION, and when I called President Faust of Harvard several years ago to let her know I had the PROOF of that theft, it seems that Thomas S. Kenan III and his William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust (that gave Denison over a million in 1974), give too many millions yearly to Harvard to rock the Kenan boat!!!

And in 1985, I DATED Tom Kenan’s recent long-term boyfriend (long distance while I lived in Atlanta), Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while Blue Velvet was being filmed there.

In late 2009, I had a series of eight or so “Catholic Visions” of Jackie O – sometimes with JFK standing behind her, smiling, once with all the dead Presidents lined up in order, but cut out of cardboard and sepia-toned – except George Washington, full figured, in color, and in a Roman toga, clacking his wooden teeth at me and laughing hysterically.

I had TWO of just JFK, Jr. – first as John-John saluting his father’s casket, and then as an adult, and that one the ONLY ONE with “audible” words, he saying, “I should have checked the plane’s engine first – I knew the Republicans were trying to kill me.”

Well, Mr. Psychologist Bennett, I knew as it happened that it was not REAL in physical reality, although these appeared in opaque pointy ovals rimmed in licks of flame halfway between me and my TV in my Stone Mountain, GA living room. And nothing like that has happened before or since.

In 1978, when I began talking about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings growing up, my parents with my business partners (Hilary Russell ’73 and Charles Octavius Pritchard ’72, both Denison grads), in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, managed to commit me and force me out for LITTLE money -- and I was diagnosed as Manic-Depressive, now Bipolar I, and put on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years, a form of Soft Lobotomy so I did not CARE about all the crimes I witnessed or realize their importance, but I REMEMBERED THEM ALL, and when my shrink-nurse of eight years said she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me and took me off early 2009, I REALLY began putting it all together!!!

Recently, a psychologist friend after observing my comments on Facebook for months, told me he thinks I have “Complicated PTSD”, same symptoms as regular, but caused by abuse in childhood and later. Knowing that, I have used Science of Mind, meditation, and small amounts of marijuana to calm down.

But back to your Dad, he apparently was to the Democrats of this state what Frank Hawkins Kenan was to the Republicans, Frank said to be the HEAD of the “Gang of Five” top Republicans in the state. I intend to make certain YOUR FATHER’S SIDE wins in this facedown we are caught up in between Democracy and Evil Forces of the Trump/”Christian”/Republicans.

Here in Wilmington, virtually EVERY Democratic Politician is TOTALLY PARTNERED with the Republican Party HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING run by the Kenan Family with Bush, Cheney, and then Clinton Families as their partners.

My last date was with George Bush’s cousin Bill Toups -- also descended from Jefferson Davis’s brother and Confederate Gen. Toups who helped defend Wilmington and Fort Fisher in the last days of the Civil War. We discussed how the Kenan and Bush Families have LED all the worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and the March to Totalitarianism together for DECADES!!!

Sadly, that March is LED in Wilmington by the elected DEMOCRATS, and in Congress that is ALSO TRUE, they doing NOTHING EFFECTIVE to stop Trump, although they COULD.

ALL my wealth was stolen or tricked from me, including copyright to my memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams’s life, and Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potters films were looking to buy movie rights. By Wilmington’s Democratic District Attorney Benjamin R. David with a Fox News Talking Head from Chicago who is also a lawyer, and a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec – via Cook County, IL Court – without legally serving me, then trying me in absentia in 2013.

You can check it out here – the Amazon Customer and the Professional Reviews are listed first: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

I recently filed Grievance against Mr. Benjamin David, and am beginning to also file against five of the nine District Court Judges of New Hanover County and a couple of other lawyers, to get their Law Licenses removed, then hopefully put them into prison, for how they EGREGIOUSLY violated my Civil Rights in the years 2011 – 2018.

I HATE doing this, but if I don’t do it, they will CONTINUE to corrupt our government in the name of Jesus Christ their “Savior” who LOVES ADOLPH HITLER and HARD DRUGS -- and HATES all non-Christians and non-Whites.

Having lost my everything financially, been TOLD they will steal copyright to ANYTHING ELSE I ever publish, I have no savings now at all and only Social Security income with a stipend of $83.00/week from my mother and two sisters, while my brother Mike (who works for a consortium of Oil Refineries owned by the Bush and Cheney Families), refuses to help or even to speak with me. Mike and his sons are all closet-case homos, and have DECLARED TO ME that my being GAY is the WORST SIN IN THE WORLD!!!

I am hoping to interest someone or ones in sponsoring me with a bit more money, so under CONTRACT they can get a generous cut of what I make writing. I need MORE MONEY because I don’t have enough to drive RT to Durham for meetings of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke (the only Kenan Org I associate with), and I made GREAT FRIENDS there of Duke Benefactors Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, and others.

I’m also in communication with Sallie Bingham, who broke up her family’s Louisville, KY (I lived there grades 1 - 6), Publishing Empire, built on her grandfather (the second husband of Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington), murdering his Kenan/Flagler wife to get the $5 million then -- $950 million in 2019 dollars -- codicil to her will and only about 10% of her worth then. She left the rest to her Kenan siblings and Flagler’s and her love child from several years before they married, Louise Wise.

Anyway, I salute you BOTH, but even MORE the GREAT EFFORTS of Bert Bennett, Jr. to IMPROVE our beloved North Carolina!!!

Bert, I hope to hear something back from you, and Graham, let me know if you need a fearless 6’ 11” nut-ball to guard your tankers or your gas stations – LOL!!!

Scott








Both William Scott Kenan and Bert Bennett, Jr. fought in the NAVY in WWII!!!





.

No comments: