Monday, May 6, 2019

RP: Letter Emailed then Snail-Mailed to My Brother Mike -- as well as to My Former "Shrink-Nurse" -- and Copied to SEVERAL of Those Who Have COMMITTED CRIMES Against Me:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/letter-emailed-then-snail-mailed-to-my.html






To mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, alex alex@atlpsych.com

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, kimberly.n.overton kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, acsgdl acsgdl@state.gov, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, bweyher bweyher@ymwlaw.com, bwilliams bwilliams@ymwlaw.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, bruce bruce@masonmasonlaw.com, jennifer.harjo jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org


Mike Kenan
Berwyn, PA 19312-1006

May 6, 2019

Dear Mike,

I had an interesting, if brief, discussion with Mom this morning, and I’ve had so much more success lately communicating with those who previously didn’t want to accept the facts of the past, that I decided to write you, rather than Mom’s parish priest and/or bishop – not that you are Mom’s confessor, but I was afraid I’d accelerate things too much if I contacted Mom’s religious “bosses”, so to speak, to tell them what she has done to me in the Name of her Roman Catholic Church, their guidance, and Jesus’s Teachings.

I DOUBT they would agree with Mom, and might Excommunicate her for it -- my goal when I’m feeling mean and looking for revenge.

Somewhat related to that is that just this morning, I snail-mailed a Letter to our 2nd cousin Robert C. “Bobby” Kenan, Jr., a lawyer (and several who were in his Court, tell me a FAIR part-time Judge in Drug Cases), in Burgaw, NC. I’d been to his office in 2015, but have never met him. This weekend, I finally found his photo, and he makes Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill look handsome – NOT an easy feat!!!

My Letter to Cousin Bobby is posted on blog this past weekend, and he will receive it in a day or two.

Bobby’s Admin was who first told me that because I had blogged about the Hard-Drug Trafficking (large AND small sales, and I even blogged about my smoking pot with others in the garden there), in lawyer David A. Nash’s Costello’s gay piano bar here is 2011, that I would NEVER be able to get a lawyer to represent me short of Charlotte, and when I DID get one two years ago, Bruce Mason, he soon FIRED ME, and ran down the street calling back to me and his Admin Hannah (who quit right after that), “I have NO CONSCIENCE!”

And wouldn’t you know, a Raleigh Lawyer working for our Kenan cousin listed in the 1999 updated book, Barbara B. “Bonnie” Weyher (26 lawyers in her and her husband’s firm – ALL “Lily White” – which is NOT the South I know, but it is “The Kenan Family South”), represented Time/Warner-Spectrum-Charter Communications when their truck knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk in front of City Hall/County Courthouse – while I was walking to Mayor Bill Saffo’s office, after warning him I was WALKING to his office to demand release of the FULL Police Report on the death of my friend Evan William Fish, who KNEW that Patrick Stansbury who owns Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA and his agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr. supplied all of Maine to Florida (including Wilmington), with the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB. I just delivered a Letter to Chief Judge Corpening (who ordered the release of all my Commitment Papers), asking him to order its release.
  
Mr. Gosney (three times sentenced up to five years for running Meth Labs in Georgia), was Dad’s BEST FRIEND when he lived with me and worked with Patrick Stansbury, they meeting in Alcoholics Anonymous meetings after I got OUT of jail, but in person at Patrick and Lee’s offices while I was in the Dekalb County Jail WITHOUT CHARGES for about 15 weeks in 1990, until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus against then Sheriff Jarvis.

I was soon charged with simple Trespass (first criminal charge ever), pleaded Nolo Contendere, was given a YEAR of “House Arrest Probation”, and forced to take 1,500 mg. Lithium Carbonate daily (I have ALL the papers from then and other charges and Court actions since), with weekly tests, Mom DEMANDING of the Judge and supervising shrink, Edward O. Nix, MD (he is still in practice), that SHE accompany me to see the doctor the FIRST time, when he OVER-PRESCRIBED Lithium – for Mom or Dad to be there is/was actually illegal without MY permission, which I did NOT give, but Mom has her contacts!!!

Only 900 mg. (all I took, although Alex and others prescribed 1,200/day), gets me to at least 0.7 level, I and what the Court said I had to achieve, which is therapeutic for Bipolar which it was claimed I had – and I was convinced of that (and still acknowledge my symptoms fit Bipolar then), until I no longer suffered those symptoms beginning in 1992.

Really, that is IMPOSSIBLE by all scientific theory about Bipolar Illness, and after eight years of being my therapist, Alexandra Whiddon of PACT-ATL took me OFF Lithium, saying she never saw a single symptom of Bipolar in that time. Since no one QUALIFIED to diagnose me has said I am Bipolar since then, anyone claiming otherwise was only saying what they HOPE IS TRUE.

I WAS told I was Bipolar at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital when it was called “The Oaks” in 2011, but only because people CLAIMED to them that that was my actual diagnosis, which it no longer was. My last visit (a commitment by a “Butt Doctor” whose female, white, Christian office staff were angry about my politics), led the two top shrinks there to declare I am NOT any kind of Bipolar this past January, and a psychologist who had been observing my Facebook feed told me it was obvious to him I suffer from “complicated PTSD” which comes from abuse growing up and later.

No drugs are known to help with it – just meditation and a little marijuana – both of which I have been using. And I just learned that Alex has opened her own practice (and articulates a therapeutic philosophy I love), called her number just now (after hours), and left her a 3:30 long message that I’m now doing FINE, and part of how I got to this point. I think I will copy Alex when I email this to you, since I told her I would like to write her, but have so much on my plate, now – and will post it on blog, as I like to be as transparent as possible in what I do. Alex’s new practice is at http://atlpsych.com/, but she could not discuss me with you or anyone else without my permission (or perhaps a Court Order).

When years ago Mom and Dad frequently traveled to Lower Mississippi where Uncle Bob was in a Veteran’s Hospital and Mom said she “oversaw” his treatment with the doctors of DOUBLE-DOSE Lithium Carbonate (remember, he let cousin Jan marry a Jew, and TWICE told me he was actually gay), I do still have Mom’s handwritten notes that Lithium levels 1.5 and above cause “chemically-induced diabetes” from before that time.

OK, I understand that you don’t want to believe Mom killed her brother – neither do I, but knowing that she DID (and my Psychiatrist Julia Triggs, MD told me just over a year ago that 96-year-old Mom is just a “bitter old woman nursing her grudges” and that I NEVER should listen to Mom – or YOU, for that matter, because when you spoke with Dr. Triggs, she said it was obvious that you were mostly telling her lies – I assume the same lies about me that Mom has gotten you and both of our sisters to claim to others, but Jane and Julie stopped that in recent years.

As I have said many times, Mom headed Procter & Gamble’s Chemistry Labs right after WWII, when they got Dr. Mengele’s research on Jewish Concentration Camp victims, and I believe worked mostly on what became in 1953 Project MK ULTRA for the CIA (sometimes called “Operation Paperclip” – as in clip the Swastika over the field of stars in the US flag), which is NAZI Mind Control – which Donald Trump, Evangelical Christians, and his FAKE Republicans also have been using.

Funny, is that the CIA in that project was obsessed with LSD-25, and just three days ago, my landlady Gold Walker – whose longest tenant Sa’ant Samuel Celia, Jr., was the FAVORITE supplier of LSD to his personal friend Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead as well as Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary’s male lover from the Millbrook days, Theodore Druch, who later “straightened up”, converted to Christian and married Maria Ruiz, and while they were both in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, was HUGE in Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, and Governor of Nayarit State – who sent killers to get me twice in early June 2015, and that is WHY I finally drove back to the USA.

Anyway, Gold Walker called me to ask about her two (of four tenants here), that are known Hard-Drug sellers and how they are behaving, and I told her they are no longer a nuisance to the neighborhood, so I no longer care if they live here – Wilmington still being the BIGGEST Port of Entry of Hard Drugs in the USA, drug-sellers are EVERYWHERE. Gold also had as a tenant a woman, Denise Renee Wood (currently in Mayor Saffo’s Drug Mafia), with 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Convictions as an International Drug Mule from 20 years ago, but now out of prison, but Gold smokes pot from the moment she gets up until she goes to sleep at night (at 69 years of age, now), and is so confused these people take advantage of her.

Now back to the point I’m writing about, but you have always prided yourself in not reading my blog or emails, so I will also send this to you paper via US Mail.

Since you have refused to speak with me or tell me why you cut off your financial help of me – unlike Mom, Jane, and Julie after they came back to their senses after stopping for three weeks, and it was only a total of $125.00/week from you four combined, the others only helping $83.00/week now – I asked her how it will ever work that she set YOU up to dish out the ¼ of her estate Mom still claims she will leave me – and so that I can’t get it at once like the others of you will. You won’t even SPEAK with me or answer an email.

Mom said that you will, but I don’t believe that at all – or that if so, you will do it in a deliberately obnoxious way. I fully expect to be able to get back on my financial feet on my own before Mom ever dies – she brags that the 40-year-olds in her Bridge Club can’t keep up with her. I have filed a HUGE well-documented Complaint with the NC State Bar against D.A. Ben David and soon will file against the five of our nine District Court Judges who grossly violated my Civil Rights in their Courts – all in the Name of Jesus Christ the Savior.

Remember too, that the Courts Inspector in Chicago said that Ben David et al getting the HALF MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT on false charge of Libel that I was NEVER legally served, then they tried and convicted me in absentia and they also got copyright to my Williams memoir that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy film rights to, PLUS copyright to EVERY blog posting and email I write until I die, could EASILY be tossed out – if I could afford to live in Chicago long enough – and THEN I could SUE THEM BLIND.

Since I already forced the D.A. to ERASE all the convictions that he and these Judges got of me – and also let the State Bar know EXACTLY how D.A. David with a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer, and one of Rahm Emanuel of Chicago’s top Drug Traffickers in Puerto Vallarta STOLE copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir, I believe I will prevail!!! And yes, I’m filing against our cousin Barbara Weyher and her subordinate lawyer Brian M. Williams as well. I just wish I could file against Mom’s best ally, Robert C. Kenan, Jr., as well, but I never dealt with him in his lawyer capacity.

I decided I am NOT asking you to send me money again – you are DEAF to my plight for reasons you refuse to explain. But as I told Mom, if you and I don’t “get straight with each other” before she dies, I will sue you for everything I possibly can – because you are like an ANTI-BROTHER to me, a clone of Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell.

Thank God I quit smoking tobacco over a month ago when I got my FABULOUS Pacemaker, and have not bitten anyone’s head off – in fact, I had SEVERAL civilized conversations today with people whose FSNB Bank and Mormon Church SPECIFICALLY and deliberately abused me in the past which I can EASILY PROVE.

Remember, I even got Mitt and Ann Romney to help me when Mitt’s second cousin Douglas Wayne Romney’s “widow” after legal gay marriage, William (Wilhelm) Romney, was harassing me when I refused to date him two years ago – LOL – I get AROUND -- with the politically connected.

Do YOU???

With Hope that we can become brothers again,

Scott









.

No comments: