Monday, May 20, 2019

RP: Letter Just Sent to Richard Poole, and the New Hanover County -- and Selected State of North Carolina -- Officers of the Democratic Party!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/letter-just-sent-to-richard-poole-new.html



Richard Poole


>>> FIRST for Richard Poole and New Hanover County Dems -- and ALSO for the NC State Leaders, where Mr. Poole is ASSOCIATION OF COUNTY CHAIRS PRESIDENT (who KNEW???):


To rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com, NewHanoverDems NewHanoverDems@gmail.com, l.cramer.vaughan l.cramer.vaughan@gmail.com, snw1848 snw1848@uncw.edu, gaylek gaylek@ec.rr.com, claytonhamerski claytonhamerski@gmail.com, nc7thcongresdist nc7thcongresdist@gmail.com, sbennetone sbennetone@gmail.com, ltsimmons ltsimmons@hotmail.com, maegresham2015 maegresham2015@gmail.com, fcfarrior fcfarrior@gmail.com, melaniewrightladd melaniewrightladd@gmai.com, nrhodesjr nrhodesjr@ec.rr.com, kelvinmstallings kelvinmstallings@gmail.com


Cc waynegoodwin waynegoodwin@ncdemocraticparty.org, bobbierichardson bobbierichardson@ncdemocraticparty.org, matthughes matthughes@ncdemocraticparty.org, nidaallam nidaallam@ncdemocraticparty.org, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


(Only Bobbie Richardson's came back UN-DELIVERABLE.)


Richard Poole, Chair
New Hanover County Democratic Party
PO Box 3036
Wilmington, NC 28406

May 20, 2019

Dear Mr. Poole,

First of all, let me apologize for the tone of some of my communications with you in the past. While it is not an excuse (in my book, anyway), I have recently been diagnosed with “Complicated PTSD”, which has similar symptoms to regular, but is caused by abuse while growing up – and later. It does explain a lot, and my training as a Practitioner of Science of Mind under the President of Religious Science, International (and Elisabeth Kubler Ross of Germany) is a HUGE help – as is small amounts of marijuana, after day’s work is done. I cannot write if smoking pot or drinking alcohol, so I am not high now – and I quit smoking tobacco after 49 years six weeks ago, and still feel like my head is a vacuum, so I hope THAT doesn’t come through – HA!!!

In researching you today, I learned you graduated Oberlin College in 1975. I had been accepted there, but Denison University offered me a partial scholarship and I graduated there in 1973 with a degree in Studio Art, although I’d been Math/Science Wiz in high school. And I would have been a great lawyer, but one can’t do EVERYTHING!!!

In recent years – after returning from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in June 2015 -- the second time from Political Exile -- first set up by Colin Powell’s people in 2010, I have been highly critical of the Democratic Party and not just the Republicans. I remain a registered Democrat, but most elected and appointed Democrats in New Hanover County have deliberately harassed me because I know about and can prove their Hard-Drug Trafficking crimes, and as a personal friend of all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands in 1981 and 82 -- and more so Jackie Kennedy Onassis – as well as to both Ronald and Nancy Reagan, I feel fully plugged into BOTH sides of the American Political Debate.

As you know (if you read my Political blog – you are on the email list), I recently realized ANOTHER connection I had to President Kennedy -- that through knowing (briefly, and in 1973), Bert Bennett, Jr., credited with being most responsible for putting Terry Sanford into the NC Governorship, Jim Hunt in TWICE, and running JFK’s Presidential Campaign in NC, and JFK won our state!!! Bert Jr. developed Quality Oil of Winston-Salem into the largest Shell Oil distributor in the USA – taking pride in handling Petroleum and its products safely.

My Kenan Family’s Kenan Advantage Group trucking empire was DUMPING petroleum sludge into New Hanover County wetlands in 2011 and 12 when I first got here -- and I met some drivers who were FIRED for refusing to do so. CHRISTIANS!!! – all the Republican, Trump-loving, Klan-belonging, Episcopal Kenans of Chapel Hill and their kin!!!

As you know, my Kenan Family not only has run Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, and so naturally also worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking (Heroin was first, and then Cocaine, with Meth and such later), which George HW Bush partnered the CIA with – later the Clintons PROVED THEMSELVES by increasing Hard-Drug Trafficking for their Bush bosses more than EITHER President Bush had been able to do. This is why Barbara Bush in late life always said she loved Bill Clinton more than her own sons!!!

And because my parents set up the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia with people I knew: Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus, who fled to Honduras last summer. Fr. Bob also ran Whore Houses for the Catholic Church for thirty years – here and in Raleigh where he also served.

So, I feel a Moral and Patriotic obligation to expose as many of these crimes as possible, which means nearly EVERY Democratic Politician in this town, I did not decide to corrupt the Mayor, most of City Council, the D.A. and his twin-brother D.A. on the other side of the river, the Police Chief (the only one I know to be addicted – to CRACK – and that in 2011 – 12, but maybe Ralph has gotten over that since then), the Sheriff, and five of the nine District Court Judges.

During your Leadership of the County Party, Ryan Lee Burris, his fiancĂ© Wes Taylor, and Rep. Deb Butler’s wife Anni Parra have all perished to Drugs. I am not aware of the Republican Party dying off like flies from Drugs – or have they too???

Things are now so dire, we must all work together to get past this. For instance, Deb Butler would do well to now make a MAJOR FOCUS of her work to STOP NC DRUG TRAFFICKING. She told me to my face last summer that she is in Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, who committed me to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital last spring on lies – because I kept blogging about that.

I also have HUGE CONCERNS about Madison Holland who is 3rd Vice Chair of the Democrats – the same position Ryan Lee Burris held. In 2016 – Maddy told me that Atty. Gen. Roy Cooper (she was his highest paid Gubernatorial campaign staffer in Wilmington), in fact was totally into Hard Drug Trafficking – but at least he was not an abject Racist – TRUE!!!

Maddy’s husband, Steven Rose, worked for Deborah Ross and ALSO is/was big in the Drug Trade – and he used to tease me sexually, mooning me one night quite hysterically, and ALWAYS bragging about his giant Italian bat – HA!!!


Notice the size of his nose.

Steven Rose also stood on the platform next to the BIGGEST Drug Trafficker from the notorious Carolina Apartments, and was closest to Bill Clinton (shaking his hand first after the speech and Clinton was introduced by Drug-Trafficker and then NC State Rep. Susi Hamilton). Funny that afterward, I spoke to D.A. Ben David who was there, and for the SECOND TIME he promised to UNDO the false conviction he and others got of me for LIBEL in Chicago Courts in 2013, stealing copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.



But he can’t overturn Illinois Courts. I’ve published on blog the Grievance I filed a month or so ago with the NC State Bar in hopes of Ben’s losing his Law License, and I also hope to put him into prison for his MANY crimes – not just the ones against me.

Perhaps you and your wife are not young enough to hang out and party with these people so you learn what they REALLY do. In my opinion, you might be slow in the uptake of Truth and Reality, but you are NOT ill-intentioned like so many high in the County Democrats. I hope you can get the Democrats back to being LESSER Criminals than the Republicans. This is the ONLY town I’ve lived in where Democrats were far, far worse – but NOT abject Racists, at least.

The last time I sent you an email (2015), you wrote back that it “offended you” and for me not to write you again. Being Out and Gay since 1969, I’ve been around a LOT of Homos, but NONE of them had such a nelly, prissy attitude as that. I hope you have MANNED UP since then, and can face the Challenge of REFORMING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY in New Hanover County. You will CERTAINLY have my full support if you do!!!

I send all my evidence to Authorities at State and Federal Level – and when they act here, it will be SWIFT and MERCILESS – if it follows the pattern of my friend and playwright Del Shores, whose play, movie, and TV Series that ran two years, Sordid Lives, was set in his native Texas, but is just as “Christian-White-Trash” as Wilmington, and when the Feds came in THERE, nearly every Politician of BOTH Parties and MOST of the Christian Pastors in town were arrested and convicted.




As my 7th Grade nun, Mother Mary Austin (of Exton, PA) loved to put at the top of the blackboard: “A Word to the Wise Is Sufficient!!!”


Mother Mary Austin of Ss. Philip & James, Exton, PA in 1964.

I will copy this to the whole of the top local officers, but also call Maddy to let her know, since you told me the email for all is checked only once or twice per week – but email the other officers listed farther down on the page – and perhaps some in the NC State Office who MIGHT even remember my friend Bert Bennett, Jr., when he was CHAIR of the NC State Democrats!!!

All best, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Scott D. Kenan










.

No comments: