Wednesday, May 8, 2019

RP: Letter Sent to John Gizdic, President and CEO of New Hanover Regional Medical Center -- and to Others, AS WELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/letter-sent-to-john-gizdic-president.html







>>> Revised 5/9/2019 before sending by US Mail:



John Gizdic, President and CEO
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
2131 S. 17th Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

May 8, 2019

Dear Mr. Gizdic,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and while it is out of serious frustration that I am writing to the top of your business, I must tell you that I have been very pleased with nearly every contact I have had with NHRMC, the Physicians Group, NHBHH (formerly “The Oaks”), and NHRMC Foundation. I assume you have heard of my Kenan family, and while I know some of the wealthiest and most powerful of them, I am their adversary in Politics, and work -- or have worked -- with Colin Powell’s people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, top NC State prosecutors, and others to expose my family’s crimes.

To give you an idea of my background and achievements (my adversaries call me psychotic, evil, faggot, a child molester, etc., because they cannot refute my claims), I graduated with the highest College Board scores (math/science), in my academic high school in Pennsylvania, and attended Denison University on partial scholarship, where I changed my major to Art and before graduation in 1973, won a US State Department contest and my Art Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates, but I went into business, co-founding www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com in 1974, and my original partners still own it.

I’ve also worked as the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and my memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of his life (as stated by John Lahr, who wrote Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh), is now published in blog format so it can be read for free here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

My life has caught me in a web of criminals and traitors to the USA – that I was unaware of until my book was scheduled to be the hard-cover top release of 30 books by Alyson Books in spring 2010, but was cancelled for political reasons – Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights. Soon, Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman, my good friend whose Book Club I’d been in in north Atlanta for months, had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, because my own parents with my employer of 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., (where I sold ad space in all the yearbooks for the US Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies -- commission only) – fired me and tried to commit me to a mental hospital in Georgia five times in one month, and Col. Newman (as well as the Dekalb County Mental Health Head Nurse), told me they planned to kill me, because they could not commit me.

The reason is that Patrick – and in Wilmington, NC with my co-worker at PPI Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (who served prison time for up to five years, three times in Georgia for running Meth Labs) -- distributed the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB where we had thee legitimate advertising contracts -- from Maine to Florida, especially in Atlanta and here in Wilmington. Complicating things further, Stanley Winborne III, originally of Wilmington, his family having controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, was my close friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2013 - 15, told me his son – while Hillary Clinton headed the State Department – was the second highest person in the State Department in Afghanistan and in charge of shipping the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes, and this was verified to me by a US Special Ops guy who debriefed me in my Wilmington apartment July 4, 2015.

Also, the leader of that writers group, retired BBC star of radio and TV Colin Stuart Hamilton was murdered by CIA Drug Traffickers in August 2015 (after my return to the States in June of that year), and ONLY a woman who had sold me small amounts of marijuana then, Jennifer McCracken of apartment 67, two doors from my #65, in Carolina Apartments here then, knew how this happened. Jenny sold every illegal drug, told me she was an “informal doctor for those who couldn’t afford a real one to get Pain Killers”, and that her brother on the NHC Sheriff’s force protected her.

In fact, the English language Press in Puerto Vallarta picked up and re-published from my political blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, the info I got from Jenny. Later, Jenny was super-medicated (she always said she was Bipolar and had Borderline Personality Disorder, was on full Disability, but was unmedicated summer 2015).

On July 3, 2011, Sheriff Ed McMahon ADMITTED to me he knew his Deputies with the CIA protected the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge. I was homeless here (thanks to many un-constitutional actions by D.A. Benjamin R. David and several District Court Judges), most of 2011 and into 2012, when my Defender, Jennifer Harjo, forced Ben David to ERASE all convictions and charges he then had – if I left the state for a year (it is ILLEGAL to hold charges or convictions that are known to be false), so I never should have had to go anywhere.

Ben David was good on his word, after I fled back to Mexico for another 2.5 years, but then with his Legal Intern while he was prosecuting me, Jeffrey Duncan (who got his next job with Daliah Saper of Chicago in her then four-person Saper Law, and Daliah was and is a Talking Head on Fox News, Chicago, primarily), and a then Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, who bragged to me of doing $24 million/month average in Hard Drug Trafficking for Wells Fargo Bank (and their Chicago office got the then biggest US Penalty ever for Laundering Drug Money -- $200 million, as I recall – that very year I knew him in Puerto Vallarta, 2010).

Jamie charged me in Cook County, IL Courts with Libel, I was never legally served in Puerto Vallarta (I was actually back in the States picking up a second car-load of belongings during what remained of the 30-day window that the Service was active, “overnight” to Mexico taking about a week). Although I called and emailed them saying to RE-serve me, as I would be remaining in P.V., they did NOT and then tried and convicted me in absentia in Court, awarding Jamie HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, copyright to my memoir, as well as ownership of my blog and copyright to any emails I write until I die that mentioned any of this. Jamie had ONLY asked for $50,000.00 and nothing else.

Amazon and Google/Blogger REFUSED to honor the Court Order, so I still have my blog, Amazon suspended sales for six months, asking Jamie/Saper Law for evidence the Order was REAL, and not getting it, took my sale site down out of caution – but sent ME all the royalties. ONLY Kenan-family-controlled Bank of America honored it, emptying my accounts of everything – which was Disability money that is protected from this type of seizure.

Sounds just like Donald Trump, no???

Now, you should also know that in 1978, my mother – annoyed that I had begun talking about her Swastikas, her TOP Republican Party friends and allies, and the daily beatings, took me from a Psychiatrist near me in S.E. Pennsylvania, who said I needed just several sessions of talk therapy, and had me diagnosed as having Manic-Depression, as it was called then, and put on Lithium Carbonate for thirty-one years (using Corrupted Law Officials to force me back on whenever I tried to stop), until my Shrink-Nurse of eight years, Alex Whiddon, then of PACT-ATL -- telling me she had NEVER seen me show a sign of Bipolar -- took me off in early 2009.

As you probably know, no other developed country allows Lithium Carbonate use longer than a month or so, and in me it caused me not to CARE about all the crimes I witnessed or to see how connected they were to each other. It took my mind at least five years to get back to normal. Half a year after I was off it, my IQ had risen from eight points below genius to twelve points above it.

The immediate problem from this is that Frederick Opper, a Gastroenterologist in NHRMC Physicians Group – after not discussing a thing of this with me – initiated commitment to your Mental Hospital late this past January when I came out of anesthesia after a colonoscopy, I assume because I had discussed with some of his office staff the fact that when my parents set up the Drug Mafia here with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, Father Robert J. Kus (who last summer fled St. Mary’s here for Honduras to hide from the Law). I knew them both well, and Ehrlichman with my parents, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and others set up the Atlanta Drug Mafia.

I know most Wilmingtonians don’t like to know that the Christian Churches and Politicians of both Parties run all the drugs, but COMMITTING ME because it offends bossy white women with crosses around their necks did NOT STOP THE DRUGS, and WILL NOT SHUT ME UP.

For the record, after the staff in the Emergency Room of “The Oaks” kept telling me that I was doing great and would NOT be committed, Matthew P. Geib, D.O., wrote up that I was suicidal – the biggest joke in the world – but it FORCED my commitment, and Drs. Douglas Waldrep and Hans Stelmach saw that was IMPOSSIBLE and released me promptly. I have no idea why Geib told such an obvious lie – or if he actually was CONSCIOUSLY working with Dr. Opper.

The CRAZY thing is that while I am HUGELY GRATEFUL that your Foundation has been picking up my bills that exceed what Medicare pays (and I just got a Pacemaker a month+ ago, and need an Aorta Aneurysm (abdominal) Repair and ANOTHER Colonoscopy, because Opper left one “flat polyp” behind, I learned today from your business office that the only reason Opper’s charge from January was NOT covered by the Charity, is that he has NOT approved that. It is NOT a lot of money, but I am extremely broke, with my family continuing to keep my funds cut and had told me they hoped I could not buy my heart meds this past winter and that I would not be able to pay rent and be evicted.

I did get them to mostly resume, but they cut it from $125.00 to $83.00/week (I have only maximum Social Security besides that), and my brother Michael William Kenan, who has more money than the rest of them combined, still refuses to help – he and Mom actually told me they only send me money to SHUT UP (which they had been doing for over a year before telling me that). Mom is 96 and complains that the 40-year-olds in her Bridge Club can’t keep up with her, her number is (919) 231-XXXX. Mike works for a Bush/Cheney-owned consortium of Oil Refineries, his cell is (610) 517-XXXX, landline is (610) 644-XXXX.

I can send contact info for Lt. Gen. Honore’, CA Superior Court Judge (former Assistant Attorney General of Illinois and co-founder of GLAAD, whom I co-founded Denison University’s first Gay Group with in 1972) Dean Hansell, and other character and business references if necessary.

Also, ALL of these claims are explained in far greater detail and with far more supporting information/evidence on my blog, which has so far gotten 1.5 million registered hits, so googling my name in quotes followed by any name or concept will yield what I have published about it.

The only reason I did NOT make a million-dollar movie deal etc., is that my family cooperated with D.A. Ben David and others to steal my copyrights and commit me four times to your hospital on LIES!!! The two false commitments in 2011 had me in Dr. Patrick Martin’s care (I have a LOT of respect for him). Dr. Julia Triggs had me in spring of 2018 (a commitment by Jonathan Deputy, who NC State Representative Deb Butler ADMITTED TO ME FACE-TO-FACE she does Drug Trafficking with. Your employees who knew me during all FOUR commitments include Nurse Anne, and the US Marines female Vet who runs recreation programs.

As you might have noticed in the news, Rep. Deb Butler’s legal wife, Maria Antonietta "Anni" Parra, died December 28, 2018 of an apparent Drug Overdose, as have the former Head of Cape Fear Equality and 3rd Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats Ryan Lee Burris in October 2018, and his fiancĂ© Wes Taylor, 1.5 years before that. I hate to say it (I remain a registered Democrat), but that Party and EVERY Gay Org on the Lower Cape Fear seem to be nothing but DRUG DISTRIBUTION organizations (not that the Republicans are any better, but tend not to get addicted to what they traffic).

My first thought – since this contains so much sensitive material (although nothing I haven’t been blogging for some time), was to mail every one of your Board Members as well – since this authoritarian (I call it “NAZI”), MESS seems to have infected your NHRMC System.

Then looking over them, I KNOW one of them, Julia Olsen-Boseman, who sent me to a BOGUS lawyer as a JOKE and laughed at me to my face in 2015 (I had confronted her after she CRIED at her fundraiser I attended -- in public -- because her Christian Church refused to baptize her son because his Mom was gay – good reason for a RATIONAL PERSON to leave the Church!!!). Also, Rhonda K. Amoroso’s husband Frank (a book publisher), friended me two years ago on Linked-In (and I’ve meant to, but not, asked him why – or if he wants to publish me – HA!!!).

My GOAL is to expose my Kenan family’s crimes and Drug Trafficking in general – to divorce it from the Christian Churches and both the Democratic and Republican Parties. And if we can return some SANITY to Government, the DEMAND for Drugs and to Escape Reality will DECREASE. After smoking cigarettes for 49 years, I quit them five weeks ago, and still feel empty-headed, but that, too, will pass.

I hope that your Foundation can continue to support me (I need to renew my status June 5 or 6, 2019). But REALLY, I’d like to send them MONEY for all the good care I’ve received and the Foundation’s generosity. I will do that once I get out from under the THUMB of these criminals, connected to my Kenan Family that runs Hard Drugs with Christian Churches and put Trump into power to join with Vladimir Putin – and to raise the NAZI Swastika and Klan Robes HIGH!!!

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments: