Tuesday, May 7, 2019

RP: My Letters to Presbyterian Pastor Ernie Thompson and Delores Dyer of Wrightsville Beach's Presby Church -- That I Am Sending to MANY of that Denomination's Clergy -- and Some Cool Episcopalian Clergy as Well!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-letters-to-presbyterian-pastor-ernie.html



Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson, today.



Delores Dyer


>>> This is FIRST to Pastor Ernie Thompson (then Pastor Pat, so he sees what I've done), then other Clergy of the Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches (and even the TOP COUNSEL of Episcopal Church, USA -- whom I forgot to add -- LOL!!!):


To ernie.thompson ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org, pat pat@littlechapel.org

Cc butch.sherrill butch.sherrill@westpreschurch.org, caroline.sell caroline.sell@westpreschurch.org, sam.perkins sam.perkins@westpreschurch.org, Jay Jay@stjamesp.org, Chris Chris@stjamesp.org, cheryl cheryl@stjamesp.org, KittyDavis KittyDavis@bellsouth.net, dan dan@firstonthird.org, richard richard@firstonthird.org, rector rector@spechurch.com, admin admin@spechurch.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Ernie Thompson, Pastor and Friend
Westminster Presbyterian Church (USA)
3906 W. Friendly Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27410

May 7, 2019 (later than the letter below)

Dear Ernie,

To begin with, I just delivered the below letter in person to Delores Dyer – forgetting to mention I noticed at the last moment the correct spelling of her name (the Latin Scholar in me had changed it). There was only one other car in the lot and she answered the door alone, opening it without fear when I told her I am Scott Kenan, the nut-ball blogger she wrote this morning, and I just wanted her to know I’m actually not scary at all – I just write like the fierce, giant, Tennessee-Williams-trained, drag-less drag queen that I am – and we had a great time talking for several minutes.

You might know that Freddie-the-Groundsman tried to get me to stop over and “make-up with you” when I returned from Puerto Vallarta and lived right across the street from Boney Hall in Gold Walker’s 4th Street property, beginning in fall of 2015, but I was still too confused and it seemed to me that your congregation was also still in some kind of muddle – TWO other people told me that you had gotten a Restraining Order preventing me from stepping on First Prez property. I knew that could not be true, but that indicated how SERIOUSLY some of your congregants hated (or feared) me, and so much has healed in MY life, and I observe from afar in yours as well – and at First Presbyterian, here.

I remember so well our discussions of Theology and Philosophy – and you disclosing you had NOT wanted to follow the footsteps of your ancestors, which include an extraordinary FIVE first sons in a row becoming ordained Presbyterian Ministers – some of them truly distinguishing themselves in that Service. Only TODAY I discovered that Ernest Trice Thompson – the one I figure must have been your Grandfather – is who RE-UNITED the Northern and Southern Presbyterian Churches, an ABSOLUTE ACT OF GOD, in my opinion, and whose shoes were so big -- but I know you are now filling.



The photo of your EXCITEMENT (in a purple shirt) upon what we “Mental Scientists” call a platform, rather than pulpit, is the Ernie I remember from my first months at First Prez, and I do not know how to express my Thanksgiving to God that you have found your True Calling, renewed. Your wife, Elaine (whom I don’t believe I actually ever met), and children must be so PROUD of you!!!

Also, because of your financial kindness to me when I was homeless (and dressing for success, especially when at First Prez or in Court), I will be generous with some Charity of YOUR choosing when I make GOOD MONEY off my story, which I am getting ever closer to doing. I am in process of filing Complaints with the North Carolina State Bar against District Attorney Ben David (already filed), and every Judge from First Prez (except Dear Robin Wickes Robinson), congregant David A. Nash, and my Kenan cousin in Raleigh, Barbara “Bonnie” B. Weyher, who’s an Episcopalian, anyway – LOL!!!

I also just expanded your “Beliefs” in three categories on your congregation’s website – reading through tears of happiness – and because of you (and those who followed you here in Wilmington), I feel I owe (or desire to give), to THAT congregation as well. As you might recall, I had wanted to tithe the royalties I was then getting from http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ toward increasing staff salaries (they having no raises in three years during the Great Recession) -- while it was selling on Amazon, but things sort of “blew up”, and I tithed to Sister Mary Isaac Koenig’s Tileson Charities, instead, Sister becoming a confidant (and she couldn’t STAND Fr. Bob Kus, but Catholic Clergy are bound my vows that keep them TRAPPED in terrible situations, that she has since been released from). Sister Isaac was one of the Catholic nuns I have known who truly follow Jesus’s Teachings.

Anyway, I wanted to add a decent note to you before emailing this duo of Letters to selected “people of interest”, primarily in the Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches. I still have more work to do with Bishop Curry and Sewanee.

All Best,

Scott Kenan

* * *

Dolores Dyer, Office Manager
Little Chapel on the Boardwalk Presbyterian Church (USA)
2 West Fayetteville Street
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480

May 7, 2019

Dear Ms. Dyer,

First I wish to assure you that I will remove you and Pastor Pat Rabun from my email list, and use this opportunity to RE-CONNECT with my Presbyterian Past (so email it to Presbyterian people NOT on my list, but in my past) using this Letter which I will email to all after delivering it in person to your office so you can take a “measure of me” as they say – and with LUCK, Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson now of Westminster Presbyterian in Greensboro, NC will have the BIGGEST belly-laughs, and maybe the few I still have any connection to at First Prez, Wilmington.

So, one of the first things I learned in Discovery Class at First Prez in 2011 is that whenever four of more Presbyterians are gathered together – there is always a fifth. I prefer Tequila, but like Bourbon, Scotch, and Gin as well. So, YOUR choice!!!

My Kenan Family were Ulster Scots who came to Cape Fear in the 1730s. Just like anyone who studies Latin knows, YOUR name Dolores means “Sorrows” (which you can thank your parents for). Kenan in the Bible Dictionary means either “The Sadness” or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness” – perfectly defining my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill, who after William Rand Kenan, Sr., led the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 as an Elder at First Prez, he and his Uber-Wealthy close family converted to Episcopal, presumably because they prefer what is generally called “Cannibal Communion”, which they share with the Catholic and Orthodox Churches -- and because the symbol of God’s Power on Earth for all Episcopalians is the Episcopal Confederate Mace kept at the only Episcopal Divinity School in the Old South, Sewanee (aka The University of the South).

Interesting how that surprisingly mature and practically-intelligent Mayor of South Bend (a city I am VERY connected to), Pete Buttigieg seems TOTALLY oblivious to that – and like me, Pete went to Catholic schools growing up, and left that NAZI Church years ago for Episcopal (more associated with the Ku Klux Klan), like my rich relatives in Chapel Hill. I LOVE the “Catholic Values” I was raised with, but when I knew Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic here, I knew FAR MORE about Catholic Theology than he did – and his sermons were WORSE than “juvenile”. He and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s – with my parents (getting orders directly from Popes in Rome), with Ehrlichman and others set up the Atlanta Drug Mafias.

If you actually read any of my blog, you know that Sewanee with Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a native of St. Petersburg, Russia, and John Eastman, first brother-in-law of Paul McCartney, in partnership with the Republican Party, elements of the CIA and FBI (and later I learned also with my late relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan), murdered my employer Tennessee Williams to steal his estate from Harvard, which they then did. Tenn’s estate worth $10 million when he died is now worth about $2/3 billion.

It was Jackie Kennedy Onassis who warned Tenn and me of this plan at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982. My accounting of that without the Politics is here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.

When I contacted President Faust of Harvard that I can prove this theft of estate, she decided that since Thomas S. Kenan III gives them too many millions per year and the Kenans were part of that, that she would NOT pursue correcting it. Also, John Eastman – also for the CIA – authorized John Lennon’s murder, and when I sent details I knew to Scotland Yard about five years ago, I read in European Press that they soon opened an investigation into Lennon’s murder by the CIA, but since then the US Government managed to QUASH THAT – but not before Yoko Ono sent me her thanks.

And did you know that the Anglican Mother Church cut the American Episcopal Church off from voting with the Anglican Communion for THREE YEARS (just ended this year), due to former Presiding Bishop Katherine Jefferts Shori’s policies??? Then, the BLACK Bishop of North Carolina, Michael Curry, was elected to replace her in a HUGE LANDSLIDE, and he has been gallivanting the world showing his keen sense of HUMOR, as I documented him doing when he visited the Lower Cape Fear, including St. James here in Wilmington.

I only wish I had known in advance so I could have met the gentleman: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-just-sent-to-presiding-bishop.html.

Now, I was raised devout Roman Catholic and wanted to be a Jesuit priest like Pope Francis when I was in junior high. We had Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings and my parents were tight in the planning of the situation we have today with Trump and fake Republicans attempting to end Democracy (in the name of Jesus Christ, of course!!!), with my wealthy Kenan relatives calling all the shots.

I left that Church by end of high school and eventually studied Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, a close friend of Mother Teresa and President of Religious Science, International in the 1980s. I also studied under Ken’s good friend Elisabeth Kubler Ross when she taught in Ken’s church in Atlanta!!!

Before that, I had worshiped in All Saints Episcopal, Atlanta, where James Graham Kenan also worshiped – but BEFORE he died leaving them the $8,000,000.00 Kenan Memorial Pipe Organ, and I had had NO IDEA he was also there, then. After that – and because in 1990 someone at Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC had allowed me to browse through three-hundred-year-old Presbyterian texts that CLEARLY were Metaphysics with a thin veneer of Christianity – I was curious about it and after attending First Presbyterian here, friending then Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson (his number is about “IV” for that name), I became a member for half of 2011 – LOVING the “Discovery Class” that included some of their KEENEST MINDS.

I have to say that Ernie Thompson is the MOST intellectually honest and loving Christian Clergyperson I have ever met. But we were BOTH under much duress at that time. Because MOST of the most-corrupted Wilmington Politicians not only worshiped at First Prez, but also were then -- and since -- Elders and Deacons -- including Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David, Republican County Commission Head Beth Dawson (who resigned after her husband was arrested for Soliciting Prostitution in South Carolina), and Judges Republican Lindsey McKee/Luther (so into White Supremacy she actually attended such meetings in IRELAND), as well as Democrat Judge Jeffrey Noecker, who sided with Christopher Wright Rogers (a Hard-Drug Trafficker who briefly mooched off me in my apartment in 2011 – Chris partnered with an Episcopal priest at St. James in Drug Trafficking until that priest was transferred out in spring 2011, and I do NOT believe St. James has been plagued by that sort of priest since then.

If you don’t know your local history, Chris was ALSO a Sneeden, the family that first owned Figure-8 Island, Shell Island, and YOUR Wrightsville Beach Island, but sold them all for CHEAP before anyone saw their potential.

I won’t get into all the huge help Ernie Thompson was to me – including giving me over $2,000.00 in Church Charity Funds while I was homeless and living under the 4th Street Bridge, actually a viaduct, Mercy House Shelter, the Columbarium at First Prez -- under my cousin Army Col. Fred Smith’s ashes -- and the side porch of St. Mary’s Catholic. I know that Ernie was TESTED in his Faith and his Marriage Commitment and PASSED BOTH TESTS!!! 

But he also showed me how he kept that congregation Lily White – when he told a retired black Army Colonel and his wife (who had friended me at church and wanted to join), that he supported Gay Marriages by the Church (POISON to Blacks then, but NOT now). And then the congregation ran Ernie off because of his support of Gay Marriage – LOL!!!

I doubt Ernie felt that way personally, but we all compromise our values sometimes, and he appears to be very happy now at Westminster Presbyterian in Greensboro.

I actually corresponded with current First Prez Pastor Dan Lewis, who was recruited from Statesboro, GA (where the FIRST edition of The Kenan Family -- that GLORIFIES Christian White Supremacy -- was published in 1967 at Kenan Print Shop). I’ve been watching First Prez’s website since Dan took over, and SALUTE HIM for his IMPROVEMENTS!!!

Well, there you have it!!! And if I forget to take you off my email list, just send it back without note -- to remind me.

Thanks for reading this – my only goal is to get people to HONOR the Mind and Heart that God has given us -- and to OPEN THEM TO LOVE.

Scott D. Kenan






But just REMEMBER!!!:





.

No comments: