Sunday, May 19, 2019

RP: "Rims on the River" and OTHER Wilmington, North Carolina Peculiarities ("Rim" = Analingus -- which nearly ALL the men I asked at the Car Fest yesterday actually KNEW. Such a 1970s' word -- LOL!!!)

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/rims-on-river-and-other-wilmington.html



"Rims on the River" compliments Matt Born of Star News Media -- this festival of HUNDREDS of old cars stretched for eight blocks.




I took my first day off blogging yesterday in about a month. The day itself -- as well as most of what I have to report -- is so peculiar, I've decided to just lay as much as I can remember out. 

I HAVE GIVEN UP!!! The Democrats only PRETEND not to support Trump, or they would do something EFFECTIVE to remove him (but they only pussy-foot around), so I feel no purpose in trying to influence Politics -- on the National Level, anyway. 

Here in Wilmington/New Hanover County, it is clear that I FORCED all the Democrats to stand back from arresting me on FALSE CHARGES and committing me again and again on LIES. THEY are the biggest HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- while the Republicans and Declared-Christians only BRAG ABOUT IT, the Democrats actually DO IT!!! 


So, here goes:





Grandpa Munster would have been RIGHT AT HOME at "The Rims", yesterday -- since I barely saw any gay men AT ALL!!! But I flirted so boldly with straight guys -- in front of their women and not -- and we ALL had fun


The girlfriend of one 6' 4" guy with an open shirt and a FOREST of dark brown chest hair, told me to run my fingers through it, but the boyfriend was so SHOCKED by his girlfriend (and five of their other friends were there too), that I did NOT.



And this actual road from Northern Ireland seems to represent where -- yesterday -- everything seemed to be going.


But TODAY, Tennessee Williams's friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a native of St. Petersburg, Russia, is BACK IN THE NEWS -- LONG after her death in 1994. Well, her BANK is -- Morgan Grenfell, which became the International Banking Core of Deutsche Bank, the BIGGEST creditor of the Trump and Kushner families -- and CONDUIT of Cash to them from RUSSIANS.






Yesterday BEGAN by my learning that while my Letter to Judge Dean Hansell got TONS OF HITS overnight: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-second-letter-to-california-superior.html, and that my MOST HIT POSTING OF THE WEEK -- my confronting Mayor Bill Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark with their Hard-Drug Trafficking and THUG BEHAVIORS (including trying to KILL ME)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/today-i-delivered-in-person-letters-to.html, has FALLEN.


And the NEW NUMBER ONE is this one on Katrina Knight, Executive Director of the Good Shepherd Center, the BIGGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTOR in Wilmington -- in PERFECT PARTNERSHIP with MANY Christian Churches, especially Mayor Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox, First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza), and First Presbyterian that has harbored TOP Hard-Drug Traffickers and White Supremacists for YEARS -- including District Attorney Ben David (Elder), Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther (Elder), Judge Jeffrey Noecker (Deacon), and New Hanover County Head Commissioner Beth Dawson (Elder).

EVERY ONE of these people have LEFT those church positions in the last year or two. Beth Dawson left the County Commission as well -- LOL!!! -- after THIS HAPPENED:







And I later sent THIS with LOTS OF EVIDENCE of the Good Shepherd's CRIMES (but NO REPLY from Ms. Knight -- yet)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/americans-against-arabic-numerals-lol.html


The BIGGEST thing I learned yesterday -- from having a $4.00 fast-food lunch where an 88-year-old man, began talking Politics with me after claiming we met several months ago, and we were INTERRUPTED by a HOT young man who entered the restaurant, came up to me and asked, "Don't you live on Spofford Circle???" and when I said yes -- he simply left without ordering food, is that I must now be a TOWN CHARACTER!!!



Sort of like Ichabod Crane!!!


Then at "Rims", I ran into SO MANY PEOPLE I knew when I was homeless 2011 and 12, and lots more whom I've met since returning from Political Exile in Mexico in 2015. 



Even my HOTnearly-a-roommate -- and MUCH WANTED CRIMINALunbeknownst to me (early 2018)Seth Wayne George's car-detailing business's boss -- who had one of the few business-booths -- recognized me before I did HIM, and held out a MUCH NEEDED WATER for me, I'm Dutch/German on Mom's side and always SWEAT LIKE A PIG.




And there was just SO MUCH OF THIS, yesterday (none of it asleep). I'll just leave it at that.





Also, I got a NEW Blog Posting"Unbearable Truth", from Sallie Bingham -- after she saw Arthur Miller's All My Sons on Broadway -- starring Annette Bening!!!



Annette Bening and Tracy Letts in “All My Sons” – Roundabout Theatre CompanyNYC


That time I met Annette's husband Warren Beatty -- who mistook me for Tommy Tune -- as well as Jackie Kennedy Onassis at a party in 1982http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


And I got a NEW, BIZARRE COMMENT from a person in Florida, to THIS POSTING
https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/for-tuesday-something-or-other-and.html


2 comments:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    tks industrial
    ReplyDelete
  2. Naveed Mughal: What a BIZARRE old posting of mine that you found -- HA!!! I just found Alex Guevarra's email address and wrote to see what is new with him. I've heard noting from him in about two years. I think all the drugs he synthesized in his drug lab years ago seriously affected his ability to think. I'll publish his reply if he sends one -- and I might just stop by his house if he does not reply, HA!!!

    Scott
    ReplyDelete




They all look like Mayor Pete Buttigieg to me -- although he is GAY AS A GOOSE -- LOL!!!





And ending on a NOTE from my friend Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- who lives in West Hollywood in Tennessee Williams's old apartment -- while he BRIEFLY wrote for the MOVIES!!!
Dating firemen has its advantages. I get through traffic like THAT!

Image may contain: Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, smiling, outdoor

.

No comments: