Tuesday, May 28, 2019

RP: Searching for Some "Nice Wholesome Breasts" to Complement This Morning's HOT HAIRY PECS, I Landed in the Episcopal Church -- USA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/searching-for-some-nice-wholesome.html




The ABOVE is the purported result of following THIS ADVICEhttps://vivaglammagazine.com/7-foods-that-are-good-for-your-breasts/




Frankly -- although I am a HOMO -- I see no vulva here (muscular or not) -- but I DID find some EDIBLE ONES!!!



Well, since I long ago lost track of the article this was from, you'll JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE AUTHOR'S WORD FOR IT!!!


I know AYE do.


And after searching far and wide for some HOT BREASTS that I could publish without offending anyone (or everyone), I ended up looking for some Chicken Breasts at Harris Teeter -- my CLOSEST grocery store -- and THERE, I ran into the 60-ish white woman (sporting non-remarkable breasts), but wearing THIS on her T-shirt:




If that was what Robin Williams considered spirituality, then I'm NOT SURPRISED that he committed suicide -- TRUE!!!


Then I found a FAR MORE SERIOUS LIST -- steeped in Faux Reason:


Seven Reasons to Be an Episcopalian

 APRIL 12, 2019 BY FREDERICK SCHMIDT
  
  7 COMMENTS




Since Episcopalians, Catholics, and Mainstream Protestants believe the Old Testament is mostly ALLEGORY, we can all only laugh at the Evangelicals for their SILLY NON-SENSE:



And they STILL LOVE INCEST!!!






And there is NOTHING they can do to EXPLAIN in logic (or even known mythology), that makes any SENSE of the RESURRECTION:




And the Episcopal Church MURDERED Tennessee Williams to STEAL HIS ESTATE FROM HARVARD -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us on January 11, 1982 at Jean Babette Stein and and George Plimpton's party. In my memoir, I left the Politics OUT:




If Tennessee Williams was ANYTHING, he was Roman Catholic -- and I say that because he NEVER showed interest in the Episcopal Church while I worked for him, but THREE TIMES -- in a panic -- he DEMANDED I find a Jesuit Priest to come speak with him 
(and once I was able to do that)

And the one time we went to New Orleans (arriving late on Ash Wednesday), he soon stopped at St. Louis Cathedral -- genuflected in front of the altar -- and went to the side to light a candle in front of a plaster Virgin Mary.


IF I were to somehow go backwards into Christianity -- it would LIKELY be to Episcopal (despite their Cannibal Communion). The Presbyterian Church I found to be nearly ALL un-repentant White Supremacists and Hard-Drug Traffickers!!!







That suspension just ended early in 2019 -- and NO EPISCOPALIANS ever knew about it (except Clergy, who REFUSED TO DISCUSS IT)!!!



I COMMEND THEM for their STAND.





And this is more my Cup of Tea -- unless THIS IS:


And here are some SUCCULENT BREASTS!!!:












.

No comments: