Saturday, May 25, 2019

RP: Sharing LOVE Today with WHQR (NPR), Thalian Hall Association -- and TOUGH LOVE with Some Donald Trump Lovers (only LATER did I learn that the Christian Drug-Bunnies have THIS WEEK been showing my photo all over Wilmington, claiming that a REALLY SICK QUASIMODO is in town -- then showing my photo -- LOL!!!):

For Wider Graphicshttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/sharing-love-today-with-whqr-npr.html



Well, the coffee mug the woman from WHQR gave me today did not have this jellyfish design, and it was probably for someone who signed up as a Public Radio Sponsor, but hearing that I -- the last assistant to Tennessee Williams -- was SO BROKE I've been using a mug whose handle broke off 1.5 years ago and can't afford to buy another -- she GAVE IT TO ME!!!


And I told her I was NOT taking her photo nor asking her name -- because when I publish this on blog, I don't want the Christian Drug Mafia HARASSING HER!!!



Outside, at Thalian Association's large tent, I discussed theater in Wilmington and the fact that I -- Tennessee Williams's last assistant -- have not been able to afford A SINGLE WILMINGTON THEATER PERFORMANCE (and they are NOT pricey here).


And ALSO that I cannot get involved as a volunteer -- because the CITY ADMINISTRATION -- DEMOCRATS -- appoints all their TOP PEOPLE, who apparently have to SUCK MORE THAN URINE from Drug-Trafficking Mayor Bill SaffoCouncilman Charlie RivenbarkD.A. Ben David, etc.


It was made VERY CLEAR to me by Tony Rivenbark (Charlie's brother???), in 2011 when I first moved to town that they did NOT want me hanging around any THEATERS IN WILMINGTON (for political reasons), so FUCK ALL THE CHRISTIANS -- NAMED RIVENBARK, especially!!!




Sadly, Tony Rivenbark is UGLIER than even Charlie Rivenbark -- who told me last I saw him, "I hope you get a DOG and it is run over by a car!!!" -- that right after I was knocked 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of Thalian Hall and the Court House -- after warning Mayor Bill Saffo I was walking to his office to DEMAND the FULL Police Report on the murder of Evan Fish by Wilmington's Christian Police Force that runs drugs with my Kenan Family and the Christian Churches.


Charlie Rivenbark with Mayor Saffo's Secretary Dawn Grants -- they've been shacking up together, and I'm NOT CERTAIN which of the two is LUCKIER!!!





So CHECK IT OUT -- I'm sure all these theater productions are at least VALIANT EFFORTS, if not DOWN-RIGHT GOOD!!!

I'm a little SHOCKED that so many of Wilmington's theaters are now RUN BY THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCILS' FAVE COCK-SUCKERS -- LOL!!!


Thalian Hall main stage (the original -- and OLDEST Community Theater in America)

Youth Theatre (mostly at the Hannah Block USO Building)

Red Barn Theatre (founded by Linda Lavin and her husband Steve Bakunas) I knew Steve well, and also Anna Berry -- who ran the William Rand Kenan House at 110 Nun Street in 2011 - 12, offered me a room to rent there, then falsely claimed I violated a Restraining Order by walking down Nun Street and had me FALSELY imprisoned. (One of the FALSE CONVICTIONS D.A. Ben David was FORCED to later ERASE!!!)




At that time, that house was a HUGE distributor of Meth and other hard drugs, and Anna HATED Linda Lavin and SWORE she would run Linda and Steve out of Wilmington -- which she did. THEN the BIGGEST WHITE SUPREMACIST CHRISTIAN CUNT IN TOWN -- and also an Elder at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking First Presbyterian -- BOUGHT Linda and Steve's House that fronts on Front Street:








And THANK GOD that yesterday I heard back from my friends at the North Carolina State Bar (who are ALREADY investigating D.A. Ben David's crimes against me: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-sent-to-board-of-north-carolina.html), and NOW I KNOW to send my complaints against Republican Judges Chad Hogston and Lindsey McKee/Luther next (Lindsey did not harm ME that much, but she's a FLAMING CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMACIST PRESBYTERIAN!!!), to https://www.nccourts.gov/commissions/judicial-standards-commission. 

Also, I had a VERBAL BATTLE with some White Christians who claim Donald Trump is as good as Jesus, so in front of MANYI told them to shove a plaster statue of Jesus up their HONKY-WHITE ASSES -- but seeing they had children with them, I stopped short of saying "Asses" -- then muttered, "Well, I saw the kids in time", and they yelled back "No, you DIDN'T!!!" -- meaning I had taken their god of ALL HATREDS and ADDICTIONS"Jesus Christ" -- his NAME -- IN VAIN.



How the FUCK ELSE can any THINKING or LOVING person take that Pagan Idol's name???








OH!!! And Kenan Auditorium at UNCW is ANOTHER Thalian Association venuehttps://thalian.org/

And as EVERYONE KNOWSSarah Graham (Kenan) Kenan -- who GAVE that theater to UNCW -- had married her first cousin, and died of complications from tertiary Syphilis like her sister Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, then Bingham had died of -- they GROWING UP in the William Rand Kenan House on Nun Street -- as mentioned above.



Sarah Graham (Kenan) Kenan was NOT a CHEERY WOMAN in her later days -- but she SURE HAD A HOUSE!!!:



Donald Trump POPULARIZED using language in the Presidency and in his many Christian Endeavors, including "Squeezed her Pussy" -- so NO FUCKING CHRISTIAN or REPUBLICAN or TRUMP SUPPORTER had ever better DARE claim I can't use that language -- EVEN IN THEIR GOD-HATING, White Supremacist, and Hard-Drug-Trafficking Churches!!!


>>> BUT FINALLY, SOME HOPE FOR CHRISTIANS: REAL VIRGIN BIRTH HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY DOCUMENTED (but of the TYPE preferred by Republican Judge Sandra Ray/Criner's recent husband, Sherman Lee Criner):
 






Republican Judge Sandra Ray/Criner -- who was ENDORSED by Democrat Chief Judge J.H. Corpening (she got Corpening's son Brad off any REAL PENALTYhttps://www.wwaytv3.com/2015/08/17/wilmington-restaurant-owner-among-dozens-charged-at-phish-concert/)



Sherman Lee Criner -- Christian Snake Charmer -- ALSO was caught diddling the vagina of a young girl in the above mentioned Thalian Hall Theater -- and Wilmington Christian Police convinced the girl's father NOT TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST THE CHRISTIAN CHILD MOLESTER -- and the Criners SOON HEADED the local Republican Party were EXEMPLARY CHRISTIANS!!!












I'll get to the "Quasimodo Story" in the NEXT posting -- I'm too tired now . . . 





.

No comments: