Saturday, May 4, 2019

RP: Strange, Strange Days Have Inspired an Email to My Kenan Second Cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr., of Burgaw, North Carolina / A Letter from Saint Albert Einstein to His Daughter Lieserl:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/strange-strange-days-have-inspired.html






"The Church Today" and "It Is Leaking!!!"







About all of the Christian Church that remains today. Our FIRST Republican President, Abraham Lincoln (aka "Father Abraham" to generations of black children), had THIS to say:


WHY I tell these "Donald Trump Christians" to stick a plaster statue of Jesus up their "Ussy-Pays" or ASSES, for REAL CHRISTIAN PLEASURE!!!






* * *




Well, here is the email, sent by 1,000-character-max secured server to Mr. Kenan -- but partially, with link to this posting so Bobby can read it all. I have never met Bobby Kenan, and have not visited with Kenans in Burgaw since I was in about 9th grade (1966):


>>> REVISED AND SNAIL-MAILED SUNDAY MAY 5, 1019:



Bobby Kenan


Robert C. Kenan, Jr.
Moore & Kenan Attorneys at Law
211 E Fremont St
Burgaw, NC 28425

May 4, 2019

Dear Mr. Kenan,

>>> ADDED on May 5, 2019: I was unable to use your secured server to send this to you. I send Letters regularly to people I work with or to confront them – most of them far more important and well known than you (Rex Tillerson, Mike Pompeo, Gina Haspel, etc.), but yours is the ONLY secured server that sent my message back “rejected for policy reasons”. WHAT are you afraid of??? Of course, if you are a Student of the Judeo-Christian Bible, you know that our surname in the Bible Dictionary means “The Sadness” or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness” – but I believe we can all grow ABOVE such things – and I’m now at 6’ 11” and a TOTAL PATRIOT.


I am working to expose the White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking crimes of my parents and other Kenans (William Scott Kenan now deceased and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, 96-years-old and living in Raleigh). My mother claims that you are the Kenan who was closest to them POLITICALLY, meaning their collaborator, when in the 1980s and 90s they set up the Wilmington Christian Churches Drug Mafia with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and Fr. Robert J. Kus, a Catholic priest. Your Law Degree is from 1997, but you got your first four-year degree in 1990. You are my second cousin, as I understand it.

Perhaps Mom was confused and that was your father, Robert Senior. Also, my first cousin Judith Whitney of Rocky Point, tells me that there have been MANY Kenan Family reunions -- often held in Burgaw -- with even Thomas S. Kenan III in attendance and revealing his plans for where POLITICALLY to use the Kenan Wealth to influence the US Government (for Republicans, White Supremacy, Oil Supremacy, "Christianity", and Hard Drug Trafficking). A retired Exxon-Mobil Exec told me in 2015 how certain Kenans -- plus Rex Tillerson, Exxon, Hillary Clinton State Department and the CIA -- put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency, and he paid the Kenans back by changing the Mexican Constitution to allow them to get Mexico's Oil again.

Former Mex-Prez Vicente Fox is now one of my friends (and Trump’s enemy), as are a couple of Governors of Mexican States.

In 2015, I visited your office and your Admin told me that since I had annoyed lawyer David A. Nash by publishing what I witnessed of Hard Drug Trafficking in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar then on Princess Street in Wilmington, that I would be BLACK-LISTED from being able to hire a lawyer short of going to at least Charlotte, but probably Asheville, and in fact, your Admin has been proven CORRECT!!!

I have already filed a huge, well documented Complaint with the NC State Bar against D.A. Ben David, and will soon file against others (including five NHC Judges, and a lawyer working for our distant cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher of Raleigh), and will use you and your Admin as references on this point of knowing how that web of corruption is interconnected and tied totally to my parents and the wealthy Kenans in Chapel Hill. I work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', some top NC State Prosecutors, "the FEDS", Vicente Fox of Mexico (who once worked for our Kenan Family at Coca-Cola before getting into politics).

Please clarify these issues of your role in all of this and with my parents. Also, about the Kenan Family Meetings which I and NONE of my siblings were ever invited to (not even my sisters who have degrees from UNCW and lived here for some years). I have known since 1990, that my parents were literally America's top NAZIS.

Thanks for your help!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX



>>> AND HERE IS THE REPLY I GOT FROM ROBERT C. KENAN, JR. -- so I have PRINTED IT and will SNAIL MAIL IT to "Cousin Bobby"ASAP!!!


Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON@smtp1.dnsmadeeasy.com
To scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com
This is the mail system at host smtp1.dnsmadeeasy.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                  The mail system

<scottdkenan@aol.com>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.137.157.43] said:
    554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.  See
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html (in reply to end of DATA
    command)
<robert@mkattorneys.com>: host mx1.mtaroutes.com[38.89.254.163] said: 550
    Sender's policy prohibits this message: Reject (in reply to end of DATA
    command)





In the late 1980s, Lieserl, the daughter of the famous geniusdonated 1,400 letters, written by Einstein, to the Hebrew Universitywith orders not to publish their contents until two decades after his death. This is one of themfor Lieserl Einstein.



…”When I proposed the theory of relativity, very few understood me, and what I will reveal now to transmit to mankind will also collide with the misunderstanding and prejudice in the world.

I ask you to guard the letters as long as necessary, years, decades, until society is advanced enough to accept what I will explain below.

There is an extremely powerful force that, so far, science has not found a formal explanation to. It is a force that includes and governs all others, and is even behind any phenomenon operating in the universe and has not yet been identified by us.

This universal force is LOVE.

When scientists looked for a unified theory of the universe they forgot the most powerful unseen force.

Love is Light, that enlightens those who give and receive it.

Love is gravity, because it makes some people feel attracted to others.

Love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness. Love unfolds and reveals.

For love we live and die.

Love is God and God is Love.

This force explains everything and gives meaning to life. This is the variable that we have ignored for too long, maybe because we are afraid of love because it is the only energy in the universe that man has not learned to drive at will.

To give visibility to love, I made a simple substitution in my most famous equation.

If instead of E = mc2, we accept that the energy to heal the world can be obtained through love multiplied by the speed of light squared, we arrive at the conclusion that love is the most powerful force there is, because it has no limits.

After the failure of humanity in the use and control of the other forces of the universe that have turned against us, it is urgent that we nourish ourselves with another kind of energy…

If we want our species to survive, if we are to find meaning in life, if we want to save the world and every sentient being that inhabits it, love is the one and only answer.

Perhaps we are not yet ready to make a bomb of love, a device powerful enough to entirely destroy the hate, selfishness and greed that devastate the planet.

However, each individual carries within them a small but powerful generator of love whose energy is waiting to be released.

When we learn to give and receive this universal energy, dear Lieserl, we will have affirmed that love conquers all, is able to transcend everything and anything, because love is the quintessence of life.

I deeply regret not having been able to express what is in my heart, which has quietly beaten for you all my life. Maybe it’s too late to apologize, but as time is relative, I need to tell you that I love you and thanks to you I have reached the ultimate answer!“.

Your father Albert Einstein




LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY - MAY 04: Country House #20, ridden by jockey Flavien Prat, War of Will #1, ridden by jockey Tyler Gaffalione , Maximum Security #7, ridden by jockey Luis Saez and Code of Honor #13, ridden by jockey John Velazquez fight for position in the final turn during the 145th running of the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs on May 04, 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)


Maximum Security is disqualified in the first such ruling of its kind in the race's historyCountry House, a 65-to-1 long-shot, is declared the winner



Miss BIG BOOBS was RIGHT!!!


If you'd bet a buck on Country House, you'd have WON about a MILLION DOLLARS -- LOL!!!


And THAT'S ENOUGH for a Saturday Night!!!






















.

No comments: