Monday, May 13, 2019

RP: Today I Delivered in PERSON, Letters to Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, as "We the Citizens" Seek DELIVERANCE from These Donald-Trump-Clones: the DEMOCRAT/CHRISTIANS of North Carolina!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/today-i-delivered-in-person-letters-to.html



It COULD be WORSE!!


Halfwit Todd Zola challenged Bill Saffo the last time, and DESPITE literally being RETARDED, got about 30% of the vote (including mine)Had Zola had a chance, I would NOT have voted for him -- I wanted to register a PROTEST, and a LOT of Wilmingtonians joined me it that. 


Thirty percent of Wilmington is NOT LITERALLY RETARDED!!!



The Mayor here is up for re-election every TWO years -- which seems ABSURDLY OFTEN to me. Since his first election 2003, Saffo has had to mount EIGHT re-election campaigns -- when not busy mounting YOUNG MEN -- why his wife Renee Saffo DIVORCED HIM, and had to get a secret RESTRAINING ORDER against the VIOLENT SEX-PIG -- LOL!!!



Renee Saffo is now lookin' for a new SECRET SANTA!!!



Justin Lanasa, an UNABASHED Neo-NAZI and Confederate/Republican, lost against Saffo in 2011, has amassed an ARSENAL in Western North Carolina (and maybe one here in Wilmington as well), for the upcoming Christian War for White Supremacy.





Justin's businesseshttps://www.hardwiretattoo.com/ and https://www.museumbizarre.com/.



But THIS is FAR SADDER!!! 


Bill Saffo at least was ONCE HOT and has a HUGE GREEK DICK


Saffo's secretary Dawn Grants (who must have had one or two face-lifts -- she's been secretary to the Mayor and City Council LONGER than Saffo's been Mayor), has told me TWICE that she lost her husband of about 28 years, and her FEMALE PARTS so missed his attentions, that she and Charlie Rivenbark MOVED IN TOGETHER several years ago.



Well, if Dawn is up for it, then WHY NOT??? MOST of Wilmington's Christians are into SOMETHING SIMILAR (are YOU???)!!!



>>> Physical Letter I Delivered to Mayor Saffo's Office for him and Councilman Rivenbark (just after noon, today) -- Mr. Woody White should get the BIGGEST LAUGH, and with LUCKJulia Olson-Boseman will get only a YEAST INFECTION!!! 



To bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, council council@wilmingtonnc.gov, jbarfield jbarfield@nhcgov.com, pkusek pkusek@nhcgov.com, rzapple rzapple@nhcgov.com, joboseman joboseman@nhcgov.com, wwhite wwhite@nhcgov.com


Cc kcrowell kcrowell@nhcgov.com, dkianpour dkianpour@nhcgov.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Mayor Bill Saffo
Councilman Charlie Rivenbark
City Hall
102 North Third Street
Wilmington, NC 28402

May 13, 2019

Dear Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark,

Well, at least I don’t have to introduce myself to either of you, and we all can agree you would LOVE to see me dead, but haven’t figured out yet how to get away with killing me. Sorry, but God made me smart and my criminal, hard-drug-trafficking Kenan family taught me how to out-smart semi-advanced criminals such as yourselves.

As you both know, your Patriotic Donald Trump Christian behaviors have kept the Sheriff’s Department from releasing the Full Report on the death of my friend Evan William Fish on September 3, 2011. The problem was he knew too much about my former employer of 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA, distributing all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB to the east coast, but especially via Politicians and Christian Clergy of Wilmington and Atlanta through (then) Lee E. Gosney, Jr., who was my father, William Scott Kenan’s best friend in 1990 when he and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (now 96 and living in Raleigh), set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington with Father Robert J. Kus and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman – and also setting it up in Atlanta at the same time.

Now, I have decided to GIVE UP seeking that report because Sheriff’s Deputies on the scene and others told me at the time what happened, and the ENTIRE Political Establishment of Wilmington – ESPECIALLY the Democrats – would FALL, be indicted, tried and convicted of your GREEDY little operation of selling addictive drugs to both children and adults, so of course you will “FIGHT TO THE DEATH” to keep it from being released.

As you know, you both either co-operated with -- or cheered on -- D.A. Benjamin R. David when he with a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer and an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors illegally and unconstitutionally stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tenn’s life, killing that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy film rights.

And Ben has ADMITTED to me it was a wrongful action, claimed he would undo that, but does NOT have the power to overturn Chicago, IL Court actions. Defender Jennifer Harjo forced Ben David to ERASE all the false convictions he got of me in 2011 and 12, and I have filed a very serious Complaint with the North Carolina State Bar to try to get Ben David’s Law License REVOKED: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/complaint-just-filed-against-wilmington.html.

And this is just like former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby’s License should have been revoked when he was caught in Financial Frauds several years ago, but my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill HIRED HIM to the UNC Board to SAVE THE CONFEDERACY (in the symbol of Silent Sam), at UNC.

This BATTLE within the Administration of UNC is still going on – the Battle by “Christian” Republicans to declare the CONFEDERACY is the TRUE USA and representative of Jesus Christ – and the United States Government that WON was the side of the TRAITORS – and Jesus himself would testify from the shoulder of Donald Trump.

What FOOLS you criminals are!!!

My only two ancestors who fought in the Civil War fought for the Confederacy, and while I salute their bravery in fighting for TREASON against the United States of America, it was STILL TREASON. 


Period

My Grandfather Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., was in fact a Ku Klux Klan member, and in late high school, participated in the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898. I am responsible for NONE OF THIS, including my parents setting up the Drug Mafias which you both seem to profit from mightily. MY Moral and Patriotic DUTY is to expose these crimes – and you and your FALSE-CHRISTIAN allies have not yet been able to stop me, but are just able to keep local Press from reporting on it – or me.

So, I seem to only have my “Bully Pulpit” from which to “preach” – so I will concentrate on doing that more and more effectively.

Now it was Denise Renee Wood (6’ 3” tall and a convicted International Drug Mule 20+ years ago – 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Convictions – now in business as “The Perfect Painter”), who told me she works with Mayor Saffo, now, and that you, Mr. Mayor, have a thing for young guys. You need to shut HER UP – LOL!!!

Denise lived downstairs from me at 205 S. 4th Street a couple of years ago, subletting from Sa’ant Samuel Celia, Jr., who ADMITTED to me he supplied (and still manufactures the drug), Dr. Timothy Leary, Jerry Garcia, and my “friend” from the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group Theodore P. Druch, with LSD – not during Leary’s heyday, but later. And next-door to “Sam”, as he’s called, lives Madison “Maddy” Holland (married to Steven Rose), they BOTH telling me when they worked on Roy Cooper’s Gubernatorial campaign, that then Attorney General of North Carolina Cooper was HUGE in hard-drug trafficking, but as Maddy put it, “At least he’s not an ABJECT RACIST like the Republicans”.

And that is TRUE!!!

Just this morning, I see that Maddy is the new Third Vice Chair of the County Democratic Party, the same position Ryan Lee Burris held a couple of years ago (while also Head of Cape Fear Equality). Ryan was ALSO a huge drug trafficker with Mr. Cooper, Thom Goolsby, and others, but he and his fiancĂ©, Wes Taylor, are now DEAD of OVERDOSES – as is NC Rep. Deb Butler’s legal wife, “Anni” Para – but Deb Butler and Anni’s family have not been HONEST about the cause of her death on December 28, 2018.

I HOPE Madison Holland does NOT suffer the same fate, but you Democrats need to WAKE UP to the fact that you are now KILLING YOUR OWN!!! The Republican drug traffickers are PROFESSIONAL ENOUGH not to get addicted to what they sell Wilmington’s children and adults.

My point this morning is to ask WHY did you go to the trouble of having me hit by that kid Rhys in the Time-Warner cherry-picker truck as I crossed Third Street to demand of you, Mayor, the Full Report on Evan’s death??? I’d emailed you to let you know I was walking to your office to try to get it. Sheriff McMahon (who admitted to me on July 3, 2011 that he protects/protected the powder drugs unloaded from mini-subs under Snow’s Cut Bridge), refuses to honor a Freedom of Information Act Request to get it – claims a Judge needs to demand he do so, but Chief Judge J.H. Corpening II claims he has NO AUTHORITY TO ORDER IT.

Chief Judge Corpening appears to have gotten Judge Sandra Ray/Criner to have pulled strings to get his son Brad Corpening of Chops (Boar’s Head) Deli(s) off serious trouble when he was caught at a Phish concert in Raleigh with a lot of Psilocybin mushrooms a few years ago.

Anyway, while I admit it would be difficult to pin you to ordering the truck to hit me, the fact that Charlie Rivenbark, when I first met him in your office over a year ago, said he HOPED I got a dog and it was HIT BY CAR, TOO!!! I NEVER in my life heard of a Politician of EITHER Party who would say such a thing to a constituent – or ANYONE ELSE, for that matter.

You didn’t have to hit me with a TRUCK – the Death Report was ALREADY SEALED by the TWISTED, FAKE CHRISTIANS that you and your ilk addict Wilmingtonians to drugs with. And in the HOPE that you cannot find a “mad killer” willing to sacrifice his or her self by just murdering me even in COLD BLOOD and in PUBLIC, I will become more and more public in my criticisms of your kind.

I will drop physical Letters for you both at City Offices (before distributing this widely), and you have other Letters from me showing my contact info that Police, etc., have anyway. I will be HAPPY to publish on my blog your prompt responses.

Thank you, and have a NICE DAY!!!


Scott D. Kenan



Yes, even the DEVIL needs an EDITOR!!!









.

No comments: