Wednesday, May 29, 2019

RP: WHAT Was Katrina Knight of The Good Shepherd Center THINKING When She Filed a "Workplace Violence Prevention Act" "Notice of Hearing on No-Contact Order" -- Without ASKING Me FIRST to NO LONGER EMAIL HER -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/what-was-katrina-knight-of-good.html




An INTERESTING DAY -- all around!!!


Today, it took THREE ATTEMPTS by Delaney Radiology to get a $3.99 payment by me to go through. HER internet kept going out each time -- as soon a she hit send with my debit card info -- and it FORGOT everything, and she said the internet was working that way ALL DAY!!!


But it finally went through.


THEN, the Spectrum Cable Tech arrived (this same constant internet outages they had already documented happening to my connection in a big CRESCENDO over the last month), and he soon discovered that the problem is that my modem is JUST TOO OLD, he replaced it, and SO FAR, this has happened only a couple of times, but it is MUCH IMPROVED.

The AMAZING THING, is that the guy grew up in Duplin County (where Kenansville is the County Seat), and came to my apartment with some TREPIDATION -- because as HE said, EVERYONE THERE knows the Kenan Family run all the HARD DRUGS with Christian Churches.

So, since I've returned to the USA in 2015 after my SECOND BOUT of Political Exile with Colin Powell's people's help, I've talked with at least a dozen people in Wilmington who live in Duplin County -- most of them in Kenansville. ALL of those people WHITE, and most of them appearing to be WEALTHY (very well dressed), and most claiming to be Christians. 

They ALL claim the Kenan Family runs the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and are also WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- and they ALL encouraged me to CONTINUE WORKING TO PUT THEM INTO JAIL.

Anyway, the tech and I discussed a LOT, mostly confirming with each other specifics of Kenan Crimes -- rather than either of us learning much new. These CONFIRMATION events ALWAYS ENCOURAGE ME!!!



>>> BUT THE STORY OF BEING SERVED TODAY IS BETTER:


New Hanover County File Number 19CV001983

The "meat" of the complaint is thinly spread over several sheets, and then the following emails and blog-posts that contain them:

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/confronting-katrina-knight-executive.html

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/americans-against-arabic-numerals-lol.html

And the following email that I did NOT post on blog:


(click any image to expand to READ IT.)


To begin with, all Katrina had to do was to email or call me and ask me NOT to email her again -- and I would have done that. What I know of crimes by the Good Shepherd Center and their employees is from 2011 and 12, so I was only asking Katrina QUESTIONS about that -- and to explain to me what she had done to CORRECT THE SITUATION (if she had).



NOWHERE in here are there any THREATS, but here is what Katrina claims in the Compliant:





And Karina added this Letter that she wrote for the Complaint yesterday:




And WHICH JUDGE will I have on June 7, 2019 at 9:30 AM, Courtroom 302 -- when I can EASILY force Judges Hogston, Ray/Criner, McKee/Luther, Faison, and Noecker to RECUSE THEMSELVES -- and given my relationships with Judges Corpening, Robinson, and Davis, THEY might prefer to recuse themselves, too!!!

Best of all is that there is NO THREAT to Ms. Knight or her staff in this year's communications -- real or implied -- and while she claims that someone now retired BEGAN (but did not file)"Cyber-Stalking" charges against me in 2011 -- well, I'm not certain that her claim proves a THING.



SHE NEVER ACCUSED ME OF LYING ABOUT HER OR HER STAFF'S CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES OF 2011 AND 12!!!



I will agree not to contact Katrina Knight and her staff for at least a YEAR (the biggest award she can get from this action) -- but ONLY if she drops this action. If she REFUSES, then if "convicted", I will appeal to a JURY TRIAL in SUPERIOR COURT with a JURY of 12 of my PEERS!!!


And I STILL won't contact her  -- LOL!!! -- why would I WANT TO???


I was just shocked to find that the same people who run the Shepherd today -- were who were so criminal back then -- 2011 and 12. I didn't expect anyone to admit anything. I'm surprised that no one tried to REFUTE any of it.


Too bad I am not allowed to just email this offer to Katrina, but the Sheriff's Deputy who served me early this evening discussed all of this for at least twenty minutes with me -- including how Sheriff Ed McMahon admitted to me on July 3, 2011 that he knew his Deputies -- with the CIA -- protected the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge, and that Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 and 12 (I don't know about today).


And she ALSO AGREED that Wilmington Citizens KNOW that the Politicians of BOTH PARTIES -- with too many of Wilmington's Christian Churches -- run all the Hard Drugs, and that my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill are all Republican, Episcopal, Ku Klux Klansmen, who elected Donald Trump to DESTROY the USA Constitution, MAKE MORE MONEY from Hard Drugs, and enslave and or kill non-Whites, Gays, Muslims, Jews, etc.

She said she PLANS TO BE IN COURT for my hearing as it sound to HER like TONS OF FUN!!!





She and I were LAUGHING through our twenty-minute discussion as if we were BARACK OBAMA!!!




And Robert Mueller had quite a day todayTOOno???







.

No comments: