Monday, May 20, 2019

RP: WHOA, Nelly!!! JFK Presidential Library & Museum Thinks Nancy Pelosi Is AS GOOD AS Wilmington, NC's Elizabeth Redenbaugh -- but the New Hanover County Democrats HATED Redenbaugh and DITCHED HER for SUPER-Drug-Trafficking-for-Jesus Richard Poole!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/whoa-nelly-jfk-presidential-library.html



POLITICS 05/20/2019 05:31 am ET

Nancy Pelosi Honored With John F. Kennedy Profile In Courage Award

The Speaker of the House said she accepted the honor with “a full and humble heart.”





Elizabeth Redenbaugh with Caroline Kennedy in 2011.


"An active school volunteer for years, Elizabeth Redenbaugh was sworn in as a member of North Carolina’s New Hanover County school board in December 2008. A few months after she was elected, the school board began contemplating a redistricting plan that appeared likely to result in increased socioeconomic and racial segregation in Wilmington middle schools. Supporters of the measure argued that the proposed changes were intended to preserve neighborhood schools, safety, community, and the quality of education throughout the county. Others who supported the measure asserted that desegregation via busing simply had not worked. . . . "

MOREhttps://www.jfklibrary.org/events-and-awards/profile-in-courage-award/award-recipients/elizabeth-redenbaugh-2011




Recent recipientsRedenbaugh to Pelosi!!!



TODAY began with GOOD NEWS for a broke person -- that is while I can't afford to eat lunch at Wendy's with a COUPON, I'll likely have enough money set aside for my car's Inspection (it should pass without work), and I might even be able to pay my ten-year-old car's registration renewal -- if my next-door neighbor keeps hiring me for occasional odd jobs -- and I don't have any "surprise expenses" -- although my sandals need replacement two years ago, and since my FAMILY refused to help me (they are Christians and we had Swastikas on our dinner plates growing up), two years ago, I got an old high school classmate to donate the funds for new sandals.


We'll see . . . 


And SO FAR today, I've had to force-re-boot my computer because the HACKERS have been really tearing up the statistics about this blog -- first showing how many hits each posting has gotten -- then going to showing zeros for every posting -- but if I check a DIFFERENT statistic and return, the tallies show for a few seconds, then go back to zeros.

This used to happen occasionally while I lived in Political Exile in Mexico with Colin Powell's people's help -- but NOW -- TODAY -- it is CONSTANTLY HAPPENING, and even force re-booting to clear the hackers doesn't work like it did back then.


And when I went out to do some banking, the poor guy at "Jammin' 99.9 FM", WKXB was about to finish his shift and said that when he arrived today, the computer mouse was dead, so he had to hunt up batteries to get anything going, and then all the PHONES in the station had gone down after that and remained down. So I did NOT feel "PERSONALLY picked-on" -- HA!!! 



Richard Poole, Chairman of the New Hanover County Democrats

Richard Poole replaced Elizabeth Redenbaugh as Head of County Democrats, when Elizabeth -- who had gained a lot of weight and suffered tons of harassments during her tenure -- stepped down. Elizabeth was Head of the local Party when I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in summer 2015, and here I am at a Party Meeting Ms. Redenbaugh had called:


Richard Poole (I think he was 1st Vice Chair then under Ms. Redenbaugh), is at the very left edge of photo -- he a retired Federal Prosecutor -- and I am in the white hair in the row behind him making a note. Then 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris is in pale yellow shirt in my row at the aisle.


And I had to go to this old posting to find this photo: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/after-sheriff-ed-mcmahon-sent-three.html, and it is about the time the three Sheriff's Detectives came out to interview me -- and one offered me marijuana that she pulled from her left front pocket. At the time, I thought it was an attempt at ENTRAPMENT, but maybe she just realized I could use what my doctors have ordered to CALM ME DOWN -- LOL!!!



It also states CORRECTLY that Joe Kennedy III's office (which I had been in contact with on several things), LOVED my blog. Joe's 6' 10" black college-roommate who is OUT GAY and was back then, is who told me that NOT A SINGLE KENNEDY IS GAY (has to be a lie -- my Kenan Family, mostly REPUBLICANS is RIDDLED with Gay and Bi men -- HA!!!), but they all support Gay Rights. Well HERE is more of what is ABSOLUTELY WRONG about Joe Kennedy III and WHY FOX NEWS ONLINE often runs pieces about how he is their FAVE Democrat


Bank of America is his BIGGEST DONOR so Joe is in my KENAN FAMILY'S POCKET!!!

Well, after calling the phone number at Richard Poole's Law Office listed on his Facebook Page and learning it has been DISCONNECTED -- I wanted to make sure I have the best way to email him later today. You see, the last email conversation we got into, included THIS:


Sent: Tue, Sep 22, 2015 6:23 pm
Subject: Re: FIRST for Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian -- then for Elizabeth Redenbaugh and the Democrats (some still support narco-trafficking Clintons!!!), and many others as well . . .

Dear Scott-

I am offended by your email.  Please take me off your list.

Thank you.
Richard Poole

On Sep 22, 2015, at 5:12 PM, Scott Kenan <scott@scottdavidkenan.com> wrote:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/so-much-has-happened-while-i-moved-to.html

You can read the whole thing herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/cry-babies-oil-companies-and-fake.html


And SINCE THENRyan Lee Burris and his finance Wes Taylor have DIED of drug overdoses.




Now-Gov. Roy Cooper (then Roy was NC Attorney General), and his wife were especially close to Wes and Ryan, but the N.H. County Dems were HUGE in Drug-Trafficking with then Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, who resigned in DISGRACE and was hired by my Kenan Family to keep Silent Sam and the Confederacy alive on the UNC Campuses.


Also, Deb Butler, first appointed by Gov. Cooper to fill the vacancy when he took our State Representative Susi Hamilton (another "business partner" of Thom Goolsby -- LOL!!!), and put her in his cabinet, and Deb won reelection in 2018, not only ADMITTED TO ME TO MY FACE in summer of 2018 that she does Drug-Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, but on Dec. 28, 2018, Deb's legal wife Anni Parra died of a DRUG OVERDOSE!!!




Rep. Deb Butler and Anni Parra


I NEED to wake Richard Poole UP -- and I will attempt that later today.


And TODAYMadison Holland has Ryan Lee Burris's old position of 3rd Vice Chair of the Dems:



Steven Rose and his wife Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose -- who is apparently keeping her original surname -- lived next door to me when I lived at 205 S. 4th Street late 2015 - end of 2017.

They STILL live there, next door to Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. -- who then had an LSD Lab in his apartment downstairs from me, and had previously supplied his personal friend Jerry Garcia, as well as Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's one-time male lover Theodore Druch, who had been in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2010 and 2012 - 15. Sa'ant Celia rented to the 6' 3" retired International Drug Mule Denise Renee Wood ("The Perfect Painter"), who earned 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Drug Convictions 20+ years ago, and told me she now works with Mayor Saffo and that Bill prefers YOUNG guys for sex.








Stanley Winborne III, who grew up in Wilmington across the street from First Presbyterian (his family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad), was ALSO in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group and did NOT get along with his son (Stan IV, I believe), who was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and SHIPPED THE HEROIN BACK to Maxwell AFB where my employer 1990 - 2010 Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- who worked directly with my Drug Trafficking parents who set the Drug Mafias up in Wilmington and Atlanta with Republicans and the Catholic Church, primarily.













The Episcopal Confederate MaceSymbol of Jesus's Power on Earth for the Episcopal Church, USA, is kept at the University of the South, aka Sewanee.






.

No comments: