Wednesday, May 1, 2019

RP: WHY I Write, HOW to Write, and a WRITTEN TALE of Drug-Price HORROR!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/why-i-write-how-to-write-and-written.html



Now, try THIS one:



SHOCKING that both are the EXACT SAME GRAY in the USA -- and the EXACT SAME GREY in the United Kingdom!!!








And speaking of Writers at University of North Carolina, WilmingtonHERE is the one I met two days ago -- and whose book is so important to my Political Quest right now:



Philip Gerard and Cape Fear Rising:





>>> TODAY, I WOKE UP TO DISCOVER:

1.




I was THRILLED to realize I have ALREADY not had a PUFF of tobacco smoke in OVER A MONTH -- although of these seven symptoms, I still suffer from empty-headedness (inability to concentrate)snacking and weight gain (I've gained 10 pounds)needing extra sleep (one or two naps per day), and mood changes ("don't ask; don't tell" on this one -- but I've invested all MY "moody energy" in LAUGHTER).




Just like Barack Obama did -- he CLAIMS he's finally QUIT!!!



And SO DID ROBERT MUELLER!!!




I quit for over two yearsmany years ago, and it took HALF A YEAR for my brain to function normally, so I am 16.67% of the way THERE!!! 

2. Robert James McKinney, the HARD-DRUG and marijuana dealer in the front apartment here (who had been placed here like Allie Ryan and Patrick Addington, upstairs, who ALSO deal both HARD DRUGS and marijuana by then apartments manager Republican Jonathan Deputy, who North Carolina Democratic State Representative Deb Butler ADMITS she Hard-Drug Traffics with), was DRAWING WATER from someone ELSE's outside spigot to FLUSH HIS TOILET -- meaning his WATER BILL is again unpaid, and he is in VIOLATION OF HIS LEASE (so might move out soon).
 

3. I INTENDED to write to Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening today -- to RELEASE the REAL POLICE REPORT on Evan Fish's death., but had little time before my Doctor's appointment. See1/4 the way down here: 




4. The appointment went GREAT -- me, my meds, and all of that being JUST RIGHT for my physical progress, and Dewey Bridger III, MD said he was THRILLED that despite my FOURTH FALSE NUT-HOUSE COMMITMENT this past January by Gastroenterologist Frederick H. Opper, that the TOP SHRINKS at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital made it CLEAR that I am not BIPOLAR nor suffering any other Mental Illness for which I can be committed!!!

I also had Dr. Bridger check my "venereal butt-warts" -- and he declared they are NOT THAT -- but SKIN TAGS, which I have LONG BEEN PLAGUED WITH (like my father was), and they are NOTHING of consequence (and I know how to remove them myself -- which I probably will soon do).

They are UNSIGHTLY to anyone about to PLUNGE MY BACK ENTRY (just ask George Bush's distant cousin Bill Toups, who PAUSED LONG before proceeding):





5. Dr. Bridger made CERTAIN after all the changes of meds recently, that they ALL were called in for a year's worth of refills to Costco -- and then knowing I needed TWO of them refilled BEFORE TOMORROW, I drove over there, knowing that the cost would be about $30.00 total for them. I had just gotten TWO refills of my NEW DRUGS mailed to me from the Pharmacy at New Hanover Regional Medical Center with a bill for $21.37, and would not need THOSE TWO refilled for another month.

I entered Costco with SOME trepidation -- since I had NOT been back since the ALTERCATION I had with a customer and one of their managers, whom I wrote both THEM and Costco CEO Craig Jelinek about -- not yet getting any replies:





And I ASKED about their price to me of the Xarelto (rivaroxaban), and learned it is $493.00/month and Costco has NO COUPONS OR DEALS FOR IT -- although they had coupons to reduce the Savaysa I had had to take for three years from $459.00/month to $170.00. 


I nearly went into DESPAIR -- but at least I have another month's supply on hand, so that much time to figure out what to do. 


And THEN I called the hospital pharmacy and learned that because the doctor there had ordered A YEARS SUPPLY, and I have 10 more refills THERE, they can supply it for that period of time for only about $15.00/month -- they having some kind of DEAL with the US GOVERNMENT at that price!!!











Tennessee Williams and I STRIKE AGAIN!!!




.

No comments: