Thursday, June 13, 2019

RP: My Letter Just Emailed to Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther -- an ATTEMPT to Save Both Her and Jennifer McCracken from Any EMBARRASSMENT in Court, Tomorrow:




Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther



Jennifer McCracken in 2015



>>> Judge McKee: I am copying others in NHC Courts (plus Ms. Overton-Spahos in NC State Prosecutions), so that I am transparent here. I hope I am also CLEAR:


From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To lindsey.m.luther lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org

Cc chadhogston chadhogston@gmail.com, robin.w.robinson robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org, kimberly.n.overton kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Judge Lindsey McKee
316 Princess St., #328
Wilmington, NC 28401

June 13, 2019

Dear Judge McKee,

I am Scott David Kenan and of course we know each other – I having been in your Court several times since I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in June 2015 – and I am to be in your Courtroom 302 tomorrow morning. I have decided to write you today in the hope of saving both the Court and the Complainant, Jennifer McCracken, from embarrassment. File #19CV002122.

I did speak with Summer Rice this morning, asking how and when it is best to ask a Judge to recuse herself, and her answer that I could get a Lawyer to file a Motion to that effect did not clarify anything, since I cannot afford a Lawyer, and I have previously forced Judge Sandra Ray/Criner to recuse herself in 2012, simply by asking and she knew VERY WELL why, so rather than me explain, she quietly sent me and my case to another Courtroom.

In summer of 2015, I had filed to get a Restraining Order against Jennifer McCracken as well as Anthony Humphrey when the three of us lived nearly on top of each other on the top floor of Carolina Apartments, me in #65, Jenny in #67, and Anthony in #69. This floor was then plagued by people selling various drugs, and Jenny had showed me a bag full of Altoid lozenge tins, saying that she was an informal physician for people with pains and no money for a real doctor, so she sold them all pain pills—and gave them the tins to keep their pills in. I never bought any from her, and we got into a dispute that never got physical – Jenny banging on my walls from the hall and calling me names at all hours of day and night.

Jenny soon filed for a Restraining Order and got it with “ex parte”. In Court, HAPPY that we would be forced to have no contact so I could have Peace, I simply agreed to that – only to learn that in North Carolina it is NOT automatically BOTH WAYS, and Jenny continued harassing me the same ways – but I could not respond.

I also got into some kind of dispute with Mr. Humphrey, he sometimes partying with Ms. McCracken, they getting wildly silly, and the TWO of them harassing me together, so I tried to get R.O.s against both of them, filing them separately, but when I met with Judge Faison and also told him -- in a separate matter -- that I had friends who had seen Barack Obama in their private gay bathhouse in Chicago years ago (most Blacks I’d spoken with here in Wilmington knew Obama is actually gay, and Michelle knew it before marrying him – but no one else had FRIENDS who had seen him in a gay bathhouse). My point here is that this REALLY seemed to anger Judge Faison, and he refused to grant ex parte in either action, but the hearings came soon enough.

Both came to Court with you presiding, but Mr. Humphrey never appeared in the Courtroom at all. In an earlier case – where there also were two actions pending – the complainant asked you to combine the two, which you explained you could NOT ever do, and you tried them separately. Then when my two came up – instead of automatically giving the R.O. since he was not and had not been that day in Court at all – you said you were COMBINING THEM (like you had told others it was illegal for you to do), and after listening to my pleas to make Jennifer’s R.O. two-way, you REFUSED to grant one against EITHER of them!!!

Soon, Jennifer claimed I had violated the R.O. for false reasons, and scared after my last treatment by you in Court, I convinced a friend to pay Lawyer Bruce A. Mason about $2,500.00 to defend me. He told me I had been a FOOL to let Jenny have the R.O. without a fight – claiming it was the same as admitting guilt.

In the meantime, Mr. Humphrey reversed his allegiances and told me it was Jennifer McCracken who had after that hearing slashed two of my car’s tires with her switchblade – in front of him and he was so shocked he asked her if she knew what she was doing and she said she certainly did. So, I had lawyer Mason call Mr. Humphrey who – and I heard because Mason put it on speakerphone – told him exactly that and that he would testify to that in Court if he had to.

As it was, you were scheduled in the Courtroom that day, but another Judge replaced you at the last minute. Jennifer never showed to bring her claim, and the charge was dismissed. I know you know Bruce Mason well, because he had the biggest banner promoting your election the first time on his house on South Front Street, and I thought that was YOUR and your then husband Detective Evan Luther’s house. You could ask Bruce about that.

I am proud to have spent much time working in programs for the Civil Rights movement, beginning in 1969, although I have not been a member of the NAACP since 1991. In 1990, I had a brief correspondence with Coretta Scott King, and in the mid-1980s I knew Julian Bond, who brought his family to eat in the restaurant I managed in North Atlanta at least monthly. Since someone else published the evidence of your having attended White Supremacy Meetings in Ireland – since you became a Judge – I feel you should not be allowed to judge ANY non-White people. I am too little Cherokee to really claim it, but as I am a believer in Equal Rights, I expect you would be prejudiced against me.

This very popular blog posting of mine (and since being in Judge Davis’s Court last Friday over a matter with Katrina Knight and her Good Shepherd Center, hits to my blog have mushroomed from typically 500/day to over 4,000 yesterday – so Wilmingtonians are REALLY READING!!!), also includes other reasons I believe you should recuse yourself, as well as why I am SHOCKED that Evan Luther – a TOTAL WHITE SUPREMACIST – is allowed to serve on the County Sheriff’s Force at all. I apologize for some vulgarity, but I was angry and have NOT exceeded what Christian/Republicans think Donald Trump can say and STILL BE A TOP CHRISTIAN – LOL!!!



Now, I hope you will simply transfer this case to another Courtroom, but if you decide you should hear it, I will respect your decision without public protest – as long as you say something like, “Mr. Kenan, I’ve read your statement, but feel we should proceed as planned.” Otherwise, I won’t know if you’ve even GOTTEN this.

My concern about embarrassing Ms. McCracken is because when I first met her in 2015, she told me she is on FULL DISABILITY and diagnosed with both Bipolar Illness and Borderline Personality Disorder – and that she is a “Jack Mormon”, which means she has homosexual sex and drinks alcohol – both STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to Mormons. 

You just completed  three years’ service as an Elder at First Presbyterian, so I imagine you – like me – have SERIOUS TROUBLE with the Mormon REQUIRED beliefs that the Garden of Eden was in Missouri, USA, Jesus preached in the flesh in Middle America, and that there are MANY MORE GODS above what Christians, Jews, and Muslims might call “God the Father”. So yes, I call that moronic, and I LAUGHED when while I was a Roman Catholic in 1966, a Protestant girl called me a “Cat-Licker”.

In any case, I am not aware of having ever seen or run across Jennifer McCracken in at least 1.5 years (I last saw her waiting to cross Market Street at 4th, and called a FRIENDLY hello to her, but she refused to answer). The one incident she claims at Front and Princess would have to have been on May 18, Saturday, when that intersection was closed due to the Old Cars Show, “Rims on the River”. Both that and the incident she claims from three months ago are total fabrications.

AND, her claim of my sending a Letter on the 1st Anniversary of the 10/1/2017 Las Vegas Shooting (so I sent on October 1, 2018), THREATENING Sheriff McMahon, YOU, your husband Evan Luther, Jennifer’s brother (Jenny has claimed he is both a Sheriff’s Detective and works for the CIA as well), whose name I don’t know, nor have I ever seen him, nor have I any idea how to contact him, and herself, that I delivered to the Sheriff’s office and other places, but checking my records, the first Letter I wrote and sent to ANYONE on or after October 1, 2018, is this Letter to both Rex Tillerson (then Secretary of State, Rex having worked his entire life for my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil), and Attorney General Jeff Sessions: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html.

I did find this Letter to Sheriff McMahon from October 8, 2018 – and I think you will find it is NO THREAT to anyone. I never published it on blog, so here it is in its entirety and unedited:

October 8, 2017

Sheriff Ed McMahon
3950 Juvenile Center Road
Castle Hayne, NC  28429

Dear Sheriff McMahon,

This morning, I’m writing you about a most serious matter that needs your immediate attention. I have already sent the FBI and the US Justice Department some of the information that I will soon send to the Feds, but you are the person responsible for the behavior of your Deputies, and I have good evidence that your Detective Evan Luther (husband of Republican Judge Lindsey “McKee” Luther), along with former Assistant District Attorney Alex Nicely and many others, are planning a mass shooting much like the recent one in Las Vegas, and they are doing it under cover and with the blessing of many Wilmington Christian Churches – just like my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. with First Presbyterian where he was then an Elder, led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection.

Unfortunately, D.A. Ben David, an Elder at that congregation that I was a member of for half a year in 2011 – as is Judge Lindsey “McKee” – is also part of this, and I have in fact sent notice of the corruption of many high officers in that congregation to the top three clergy, yesterday, and documented it in my blog.

I should also say that I suspect that the corruption in your Deputies is due to the CIA and other Christian organizations, that you have no control over. When I first met you at the “Patriotic” gathering on the steps of the Federal Courthouse in 2011, a day or two before the 4th of July, you CRIED and claimed you were unaware of your Deputies with CIA protecting the unloading of powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge, but when I returned from living in Mexico in Political Exile (with Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer’s help), the second time, June 2015, “everyone” in town knew about that operation, and claimed it had GROWN in my absence. So, either you didn’t or couldn’t stop it, but that is between you and higher Law Enforcement – and yes, God.

Another huge criminal in your Deputies, is the brother of Jennifer McCracken of Apt. 67 in Carolina Apartments, who when I lived in Apt. 65 in 2015, sold every imaginable illegal drug, and claimed to be protected by her brother. Jenny’s surname is from a previous, failed marriage, so I have no idea her brother’s surname.

I also want to say that your force is FAR MORE professional than the Wilmington Police, a statement to your trying, and Cpl. Duffy Baker in the Court House is the best of your people whom I know. In 2011, I twice saw Police officers in uniform sharing a joint in the HQ parking lot on Bess Street, and Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked CRACK daily in the house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine. I have no idea if Ralph is still on CRACK.

What I found posted by Evan Luther on his Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/ekluther, which I will briefly describe and paste in the comments his “friends” made, because my color cartridge is low, you will need to access the MEME on my blog, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-urgent-letter-to-sheriff-ed-mcmahon.html.

The image is a video of how to make a gun fire as fast as with a “bump stock”


U.S Ultimate Weapons added a new video. Like Page
October 4 at 6:10am ·
Here's how you can easily convert your ghost guns to fully automatic machine guns in under 4 min.

Credit: Andy Orlando for more check on Fb / https://www.facebook.com/andy.orlando1

The comments posted beneath it:

4 4
Comments
Boswell M Mark
Boswell M Mark Hahahahaha lmao
Like · Reply · October 5 at 9:46am

Manage
Weston Murray
Weston Murray Lol I wish I had known it was so easy!!!
Like · Reply · October 5 at 10:29am

Manage
Matthew Boswell
Matthew Boswell Lol
Like · Reply · October 5 at 11:21am
Manage

Caleb Green
Caleb Green This guy knows his stuff!!!!!
Like · Reply · October 5 at 12:12pm
Manage

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith I mean I understand sometimes having to utilize less high end weapons, but if you can afford a HiPoint you really should go with it. I don't understand going with the SIG. I'd much rather save up some extra money and go with the more proven weapon system (HiPoint).
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 · October 5 at 1:03pm · Edited
Manage

Paul Hieber
Paul Hieber LMAO. 70,000 rounds a min.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · October 5 at 1:09pm
Manage

Boswell M Mark
Boswell M Mark Ok I just watched the whole thing. I think if you've decide to do this you should definitely call the FBI and make it legal. Hahahaha.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · October 5 at 1:23pm · Edited


In mid-2015, I found a MEME of Evan Luther’s Facebook Page, of well-armed white men shooting up unseen people, with the caption: “You cannot legislate the evil out of this world, Gentlemen. In the end, you are going to have to give good men guns and LET THEM LOOSE!!!”, which will also be shown on my blog with this letter.

Many Law Officers -- and even Elected Politicians -- have now been FIRED or had to RESIGN due to LESS NAZI social-media postings than ANY of what Evan Luther feels he can post “in the name of Jesus, and Christianity (and First Presbyterian, Wilmington).”

At that time -- 2015, Evan also posted photos of arsenals with heavy guns, grenades, etc., and Alex Nicely – still an Assistant D.A. then, was frequently “liking” Evan’s traitorous and anti-God postings. Although I was back in touch with Mr. Nicely several months ago when he was in private practice with my defense attorney, Bruce Mason, he has left that position since, and shows no new job. He has ALSO gutted both his Facebook Page and LINKED-IN profile of all he had posted on them a few months ago, but lists himself as an ACTIVE Assistant D.A., so I ASSUME he’s gone “dark” as the planned mass shooting is meant to be soon.

I DEMAND that you immediately suspend both Detective Luther and Jennifer McCracken’s brother WITHOUT PAY, pending your full investigation – and that the Public be made aware of it through your spokesman and both the Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily.

GOD KNOWS that I hope I am WRONG, but I will let the Feds know of this in far more detail – as well as NC Attorney General Josh Stein, and publish THAT on my blog as well.

I know you well enough to believe you are THANKING GOD that I have taken these “radical steps” – I beholden to NO ONE but my own self-respect and the respect of Our God. I am afraid of NOTHING, because even if they kill me – and they have tried MANY times in the past – I will die a MAN!!!

But they won’t kill me.

With all due respect for you personally, and your office,


Scott David Kenan

I’m sure you know how to contact me, LOL!!!


I submit these notes with respect, and look forward to Court tomorrow.


Scott D. Kenan


>>> ADDED:


1. This was the time that (about three hours after I delivered this Letter to the front desk at the Jail for Sheriff McMahon)THREE Sheriff's Detectives came to my apartment and questioned me about it for twenty minutes, and then the female Deputy (who left last), offered me a small handful of Marijuana from her pocket -- but I DECLINED -- afraid it was a "set-up".


I had not yet LEARNED from several Top Prosecutors that NO ONE cares about small amounts of pot.


2. Having lived for 31 years under a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLAR so my mother could FORCE ME to take Lithium Carbonate as a "SOFT LOBOTOMY" to SHUT ME UP about her NAZI PLANS in conjunction with the Catholic Popes in Rome and the Republican Party in the USA -- I have had the EXTREME INDIGNITY of having been Committed to Mental Hospitals FIVE TIMES in my life -- all on the FALSE CLAIMS of CHRISTIAN BITCHES, and KNOW the symptoms of Jennifer McCracken's two diagnosed Mental Illnesses -- so HOPE to spare her displaying them in Court.









Frida Kahlo is my "Goddess of Fridays"!!!





.

No comments: