Thursday, June 20, 2019

RP: ATTACKED by a Rogue Christian-Bitch Waitress at Jackson's BIG OAK Barbecue / Tennessee Williams's Friend Maria St. Just -- nee: Britneva (who helped the Episcopal Church and Republican Party Murder Tenn and Steal His Estate from Harvard) Is Back in the News as Her Morgan-Grenfell Bank (now the CORE of Deutsche Bank's International Operations), Is Trump/Kushner's ONLY "Banking Friend":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/attacked-by-rogue-christian-bitch.html






Now, the truth is, it was not as much an ATTACK as compound rudenesses by the pinched-face white-assed bitch. I've NEVER before been treated rudely by ANYONE who works there -- and PREVIOUSLY other employees have asked me for the NAME and DESCRIPTION of David Alan Young or his business -- David DID attack me and I took him to Court where I WAS ABUSED (I'll get to that in a minute).

I had always REFUSED to tell them -- because in White-Assed, Christian WilmingtonMOST WHITE PEOPLE are total RACISTS (and too many profit from hard-drug sales) -- so WHY single David Young out???






To begin at the beginning of my today, my sister Julie forgot to send me the weekly money from my family, so right after 11:00 AM I called and left her a voicemail. She sent it about ten minutes later, and even though my brother Mike helped with Birthday Money, but had stopped contributing to weekly money a few months ago and NEVER told me WHY (or why he did send B-Day money, but now, again, no money) -- but at least it is CLEAR not to expect Mike -- who can MOST afford to send money will NOT do that, but he is talking to me friendly, but telling me next to nothing . . . perhaps that is because he NOW WORKS for a Bush/Cheney company that controls OIL REFINERIES -- LOL!!!

My last date was with George Bush's somewhat distant cousin, also descended from the brother of Jefferson Davis and Confederate General Toups who helped defend Wilmington and Fort Fisher -- as the LAST PORT of the CONFEDERACY FELL!!!



Bill Toups and I were up ALL NIGHT after the sex discussing how the Kenan and Bush Families have RUN Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy together for DECADES!!!



I met Martin Lamb in a sushi restaurant in Colima, Mexico in summer of 2012 -- and when he heard I was a "North Carolina Kenan" related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, he IMMEDIATELY spilled the beans -- ASSUMING I had TONS OF DRUG MONEY to launder too.


Martin has a jetport on a private island off Panama, and said George W. Bush flies down regularly in small jets LOADED WITH DRUG CASH for him to launder.





When he saw what I blogged about all of that the next morning, his GOONS chased me and I lost them on the highway to Manzanillo -- HA!!! 


>>> NOW BACK TO TODAY:



THREE minutes after I got the money from Julie, I got this text to my phone TWICE:

1410200504 11:26 AM (and also ending in "5" 11:29 AM): FRM:GO TO www.bit.ly/2WYflYn NOW MSG:6917 WesternUnion. money Arrived. 200 USD . 


I know Western Union (which I used when I was in Political Exile in Mexico in 2010 and again 2012 - 2015), would have come in by EMAIL, and this looked like a FAKE ADDRESS as well.

What was DISTURBING is that the message I had left for Julie discussed $200.00 I was soon going to need (and it is also how much Mike had sent me for my birthday four days ago). It was as if someone had HACKED MY PHONE (I DID have to take out the battery and then re-insert it TWICE today so far to get it to work like a PHONE, so I am DEFINITELY being hacked). 


BUT, at least I didn't FALL FOR THE TRICK!!!


But today, this waitress who was serving all the tables along the inside wall, delivered my sweet tea without the requested lemon, brought the basket of hush-puppies AFTER serving me my meal, skipped over my nearly empty glass when she filled glasses at all her other tables -- then came back and poured the dregs of her pitcher into my glass.

Here is the KILLER: The table behind me finished eating when I was half finished, and were kidding around with this waitress, so after they had gone, I asked if they were her close friends. She said "YOU know them -- you had a big ALTERCATION with them outside!!!"

They HAD TO BE David Young's PARENTS, who outside in 2017 had told me that the Bible DEMANDS that Christians MURDER ALL MUSLIMS like Donald Trump says -- and Barack Obama too -- he being a Muslim.

Naturally, I told the God-Hating IDIOTS (who clearly NEVER read the Bible), OFF, and they said more words, but we parted with no one raising a fist or similar.

Then about ten days later -- on my 66th birthday, June 16, 2017 -- their son Dave must have realized due to my height I had to be who his parents had words with, so when he completed his meal, he waited outside in his SUV, then approached me, assaulted me (without hurting me), and said that the Bible DEMANDS that Christians MURDER ALL FAGGOTS LIKE ME!!!

He said he USUALLY carries his handgun, but did NOT have it and he was going to HUNT ME DOWN on Wilmington Streets (he already knew I lived downtown, somehow), and shoot me DEAD.



It took TWO ATTEMPTS to file "Communicating Threats" charges against David Alan Young -- the Magistrate NEVER FILED the first attempt, although she promised to -- and then Dave was finally served a month or so later.

When I went to Court, Judge R. Russel Davis was presiding, but Prosecutor Alexandra Palombo and her side-kick Daniel Adams were HOSTILE to my prosecuting Mr. Young and said they WOULD NOT HELP ME. Additionally, they claimed there was a WARRANT FOR MY ARREST and I would go STRAIGHT TO JAIL at the end of Court.

And of course when it came, it was a year old summons by a Drug Trafficker, and when I had THAT Court date, he never appeared and it was dismissed.



Alexandra Palombo, seen here with her husband Michael Palombo, should be TRIED AND CONVICTED of her CRIMES AGAINST ME -- directed by D.A. Ben David.



The Palombos get my ROMANCE AWARD -- so much nicer than my oft-given Christian University of North Texas Award:





Daniel Adams is just a CONFUSED Closet-Case Homosexual -- something I TEASED HIM ABOUT when I -- a few weeks later -- saw him in a bar.


Now, although District Attorney Benjamin Randall David has not only ADMITTED to me that he was part of the illegal and unconstitutional theft of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- in concert with Daliah Saper (a Fox News Talking head and lawyer in Chicago), and Jamie Lee Sutherland (then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec in Chicago -- one of the people I know who has seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in a Chicago Gay Bathhouse), and Ben David is ALSO CLOSET-CASE HOMO:  







Anyway, Ben David TWICE promised he would get that false LIBEL conviction UNDONE, but it being in Illinois, Ben has no AUTHORITY to do that -- so Ben and the State of North Carolina that SPONSORS BEN DAVID'S WHITE SUPREMACY AND HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING CRIMES, need to COMPENSATE ME -- somehowno???






And although Ben David ADMITS TO ME of some of the crimes in this -- the North Carolina State Bar hired Ben David's OLD ASSISTANT Alex Nicely (who was ADDICTED to METH when he was a partner in the Law Offices of Bruce and Amanda Mason -- who ALSO SCREWED ME ROYAL!!!), and after consideration for 2.5 months, the State Bar said there is NO EVIDENCE that Ben did anything BREAKING LAWYER ETHICS when he convicted me, held me in jail a total of nearly three months, and then had to ERASE all his convictions of me from 2011 and 12. 




CHRISTIANS are the DEVIL'S SPAWN -- and I'm beginning to believe there are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THAT -- because not a SINGLE ONE of the "Good Christians" has done a THING to correct any of this -- unless you count my REFORMED MOTHER and SISTERS JANE and JULIE (but NOT my brother Mike -- best I can tell, he refusing to communicate about this).


>>> CONCERNING MARIA ST. JUST, TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, DONALD TRUMP, AND DEUTSCHE BANK -- JUST READ THIS:




















.

No comments: