Saturday, June 22, 2019

RP: Has EVERY Christian Gone TOTALLY BONKERS???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/has-every-christian-gone-totally-bonkers.html





First of all, some of my FAVORITE PEOPLE are believing Christians (believe that or not), and Jim's one-time wife and mother of his children, Tammy Faye, was a WHOLE LOT MORE FUNno???





The Eyes of Tammy Faye -- is narrated by my personal friend (1983)RuPaul!!!




And THIS painting I once owned was actually the copy of a painting Jim and Tammy Bakker had commissioned to give copies to big donors to their PTL Club -- this particular copy hung in Tammy Faye's office for years. Tammy Faye (like me) was a HUGE fan of the artist "Sister Louisa" (actually Grant Henry), and she too collected his work. As she neared her deathbed, she called Grant to come visit her, and she presented him with this copy, telling him to "Sister-Louisa it up -- and SELL IT."

He did, and I bought it, paying several hundred more than I had paid for most of Grant's paintings I had bought -- and I gave ALL of them away when Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile in spring 2010 -- after my IMMEDIATE FAMILY with my Drug-Trafficking employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Snellville, GA, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA, were UNABLE to commit me to a mental hospital in Georgia after FIVE TRIES IN ONE MONTH!!! 

My parents with siblings (who were lied to -- Jane, Mike, and Julie did NOT KNOW they were set up to help our parents MURDER ME), are the TRASH OF THIS EARTH -- but now that Mom is 96 years old, she RETIRED as America's TOP NAZI, and is playing nice (if cheap).



The model for the girl was Jim and Tammy Faye's daughter Tammy Sue Bakker.



Grant Henry, me, and Christal Presley (best friend of Jill Rhodes Hannity and Jill's husband Sean Hannity of Fox News), Christal was known to visit with my parents in Raleigh connecting them directly to Fox News. She also visited my sister Jane -- and BILKED JANE of a couple of hundred dollars, getting Jane to buy a stone globe for TWICE THE  NORMAL PRICE!!!


Christal DID tell me that Jill Hannity told her that her husband Sean is actually gay -- and has a thing for YOUNG GUYS. Call Christal's home number and ASK HER -- if you don't believe me: (434) 250-XXXX.



Not so many years ago, Sean Hannity sponsored many shirtless "Boy Groups".



Today, the fire at Philadelphia Energy Solutions (the largest oil refinery on the East Coast owned by the Bush and Cheney Families -- and under my brother Mike's Accounting Control), continues to burn but much smaller.

Both my father and my brother Mike worked nearly their ENTIRE CAREERS for Sun Oil Company -- until they sold all their refineries nearly ten tears ago. Today, at the Saturday downtown Wilmington Produce, Meats and Seafood, and Arts & Crafts Market, the guy I bought THIS great photo from (showing the snowy wall behind which two of the MOST IMPRESSIVE Kenan Mansions sit -- they now given to UNCW for an Alumni House and a Mansion for the Chancellor), wore THIS T-SHIRT based on SUNOCO'S LOGO -- LOL!!!




Click image to really SEE it.



Here is the photographer in front of his booth today -- SADLY I can't read his signature on the canvas-print photo, and his receipt and business card are packed away SOMEWHERE (but he is nearly ALWAYS at the Saturday show).


And I learned that my Landlady Gold Walker's 141 North Front Street has LOST its "For Rent" sign -- so the restaurant they were hoping to sign, must have done so!!! 


As I walked around, speaking with dozens of people, I realized that now that the North Carolina State Bar is in the CONTROL of Drug-Trafficking District Attorneys Benjamin R. David and his brother Jon David in Brunswick County -- I will really need to write the Chair of New Hanover County School Board Lisa Estep (the CORRECTED last name from my report: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/roman-catholics-go-to-hell-if-they.html).

Turned out that the Senior Men's Club of Wilmington, NC spelled her name wrong, and I just picked it up there -- but since went back and corrected it -- and then researched Lisa. She GREW UP in South Bend, Indiana, attending Catholic Schools through high school, so she might even have KNOWN my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS -- Mom's brother whom she murdered with double-strength Lithium Carbonate, with the help of a Veteran's Hospital (now closed), in Lower Mississippi -- BECAUSE Uncle Bob allowed his daughter to marry a JEW, and also because he all but came out GAY in his last years -- admitting that to me TWICE, including this time I met with him while working for Tennessee Williams:



Mom's hand-written notes on too much Lithium causing chemically-induced diabetes (notes I still posses) -- which Bob died of VERY SLOWLY as his appendages were amputated ONE-BY-ONE!!!





So tomorrow, I'll write Ms. Estep and the OTHER School Board Members (several of whom I know), to fill them in on some things THEY MIGHT NOT KNOW!!!






.

No comments: