Monday, June 10, 2019

RP: Jennifer McCracken Claimed to Me Her Brother (a Sheriff's Detective), Is CIA and PROTECTS Hard-Drug Trafficking Here (this in 2015), and That She Is Diagnosed Bipolar and with Borderline Personality Disorder. She Has SUED ME for a Restraining Order, Claiming PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE THINGS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/jennifer-mccracken-who-claimed-to-me.html



Jennifer McCracken also used the aliases "Christine Hitchens" and "Hitchenteimpo" in electronic communications in 2015 when we lived two doors apart on the top floor of Carolina Apartments.



>>> FIRST: With the helicopter crash in NYC not seeming to be terrorism and under the circumstances to have caused little loss of life or damage -- WHY is MSNBC giving it HOURS AND HOURS of constant coverage???

What are they HIDING that our Government is doing while they talk TOTAL B.S.??? They STILL have not reported Presidents' Nixonboth Bushes, and Barack Obama's WELL KNOWN (at least in foreign countries) Gay Affairs while in Office, so WHY would we EVER TRUST THEM???



The first meeting of then President Enrique Pena Nieto -- who a retired Exxon-Mobil exec told me in 2015 how certain Kenans put into power with Rex Tillerson and Exxon-Mobil with the Hillary Clinton State Department and CIA -- Enrique, who was well known in Mexico to be Gay despite all his children, and his wife was caught taking bribes from the Chinese Government. 


Pena Nieto QUICKLY changed the Mexican Constitution so Kenans and our Exxon-Mobil could AGAIN get Mexican Oil.


Then Kenans, the Kenan Companies, and others put Donald Trump into the US Presidency to HONOR JESUS, who they believe is CLOSER TO DONALD TRUMP than to anyone else today -- MERCY!!!



They MUST BE in Donald Trump and my Kenan Family's POCKETSno???


>>> NOW, TODAY'S EVENTS IN MY LIFE:


1. I woke up to a flood in my main bathroom, water dripping from where the water line connects to the toilet tank, so I called Landlady Gold Walker, she sent her handyman, and he repaired it -- after the valve broke completely (requiring him to cut the building's water, which he LUCKILY had the right tool to do). So good thing I had not tried to mess with that, myself!!!

I learned that Gold's residential properties are now all rented to rent-paying tenants, and all post Hurricane Florence repairs have been completed!!! She has a promising restaurant (local people who have four other restaurants in the area), that she expects to sign to rent contract on 411 North Front Street -- within a week!!!





I also learned that when "Swamp Thing" was cancelled, that that was who had rented Gold's son Allen Walker's http://www.walkerworldnc.com/. They paid Allen a FORTUNE to rent it all for a year, but have CANCELLED the option to rent it for another FIVE YEARS -- but things are NOT YET back to normal, as Guest Reservations are NOT YET AGAIN WORKING!!!: https://www.walkerworld.com/reservations

2. THIS BLOG FINALLY HIT 1.5 MILLION HITS TODAY!!!

3. I had a GREAT LONG CALL with my mother -- she glad I had such a good result in Court, Friday, that my blog hit the 1.5 MILLION HITS MARK -- today on my parents' 69th Wedding Anniversary!!!

4. My first Super-Sweet 100 tomatoes RIPENED TODAY -- and are as delicious as I remember from last year.


5.

My "Golden Dewdrop Sapphire Showers" began blooming today (this a stock photo).


6. And then I got a call from the Deputy who called late Friday, saying he would serve me today -- what I THOUGHT he'd said was something finalizing the hearing in Judge Davis's Court re: The Good Shepherd Center and Katrina Knight (https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-good-shepherd-center-lost-265000.html).

I had -- in my relief that Friday's Court was over -- completely misunderstood him, but when we met, I learned that the magistrate, clerk, or whoever, had NOT wanted to file this Action asking for a Restraining Order AT ALL -- and REFUSED to grant "Ex Parte" (that it go into effect BEFORE the hearing).

We spoke for several minutes about how Law Enforcement and the Courts BOTH have come to RESPECT ME GREATLY!!! We discussed how "everyone" in town knew in 2011 and 12 that The Good Shepherd's Clients/Residents were probably the BIGGEST distributors of Heroin -- but I have NO IDEA if that is true today.


Yes, he knew that D.A. Ben David and his brother D.A. Jon David PROTECT Drug Trafficking for the Christian Churches who run it with the Politicians of both Parties -- and that Sheriff Ed McMahon and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous are SERIOUSLY COMPROMISED by protecting it -- but as I also said, "Sheriff McMahon can't control his own Deputies since the CIA came in to run it for the Federal Government" (I honestly believe Sheriff McMahon does NOT LIKE IT and HATES that he has helped SO MANY GET ADDICTED and DIE!!!)

And I suppose that is true for Chief Ralph Evangelous too -- except Evangelous RAN Drug Trafficking in Los Angeles previously -- WHERE the Democrats on City Council found and recruited him to RUN IT HERE!!! Ralph comes off in EVERY WAY an INTENTIONAL CRIMINAL.

My plan today, had been to FIRST write the local chapter of the NAACP, sending them the PROOF that Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther is an ABJECT WHITE SUPREMACIST and EVERY SINGLE BLACK DEFENDANT should be able to USE THIS PROOF to FORCE Judge McKee/Luther to RECUSE HERSELF!!!




Well, given that the MAIN COMPLAINT of Jennifer McCracken against me was of me ORALLY ABUSING HER through my rolled-down car window as she and her girlfriend were eating outside in a cafe at Front and Princess Streets on May 17 (Friday) -- FACTS ARE that I DID go downtown that weekend -- but ONLY on Saturday the 18th when the antique car show "Rims on the River" had Front Street COMPLETELY blocked -- and Princess Street on either side of Front was blocked to vehicle traffic, too!!!

Jenny claims I did this through THIS CROWD -- LOL!!!:





And given Jenny's CLAIMED dual diagnosis: Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorder, that she actually IS on Full Disability, has claimed her brother on the Sheriff's Deputies/CIA is who she got to get Google to CANCEL my three gmail accounts -- and she knew ALL ABOUT how retired BBC Star of radio and TV Colin Stuart Hamilton was MURDERED in Puerto Vallarta (Colin headed out Writers Group there)


She even told me how the CIA forced the Mexican Government to RELEASE the CIA killer, after he led them to where he buried the body five hours away.

So, since Jennifer did NOT get "ex parte", I figure I can send her a letter to her Castle Hayne address that is on the paper I got -- to convince her not to show for Court, and avoid MUCH PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT, having to reveal her CIA Drug-Trafficking brother's NAME, etc.



I called the Clerk of Court who can't discuss ANYTHING over the phone, so tomorrow I'll take her a Letter that I will also send to Jennifer in tomorrow's mail (after OK from Clerk of Court).


And I learned today that I will have to pay $300.00 in advance BEFORE getting my Aorta Aneurysm repaired -- which I SIMPLY must get somewhere else, and that part is NOT COVERED by the hospital and physicians group's Charity.

AMAZINGLY, my brother Mike called this afternoon, and I discussed all of this and that I will write the entire family a note this evening asking for EXTRA HELP (in Mike's case to HELP AGAIN, since he quit helping a few months ago, never explained why and never explained why he refuses to answer my emails, physical letters, and voicemails).

But there he was on my phone and sounding completely friendly, yet he refused to comment on any of these things or to agree to help or to refuse to help, so, I told him I'll be out PANHANDLING CHURCHES or something to get the money if none of them help me.




Mike (second from right), with his family at Taylor's UNC Chapel Hill graduation a few years ago.


It's gonna be a BUSY WEEK -- no???





.

No comments: