Tuesday, June 11, 2019

RP: TMI!!! I Am RE-BOOTING My Thrust and This Blog After the North Carolina State Bar Replied That D.A. Ben David PERFECTLY Represented the State by Jailing and Convicting Me of Crimes He Was FORCED to ERASE -- and Stealing Copyright to my Tennessee Williams Memoir!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/tmi-i-am-re-booting-my-thrust-and-this.html



At least there is a ROLL OF CONDOMS to put your meat into, no???


"TMI" (Too Much Information), is the cry of nearly EVERY Christian and Republican I met in Wilmington -- as well as the Democrat Politicians who partner with them in Hard Drugs Trafficking -- when I tried to discuss the FACTS OF HISTORY of Wilmington -- both when I was homeless in 2011 and 12, and since I've come back June 2015 -- EXCEPT the last 1.5 years when they mostly have switched to either "You are f'ing CRAZY and should be locked up" (which they've done to me FOUR TIMES in Wilmington, so far), or "Jesus will BURN YOU IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!" 






Now that photo of Sister Louisa's (Grant Henry's) painting and the end of my Stone Mountain fireplace mantle includes the "Sea Lady"meant to represent me, who is returned from adventures with a WEALTH of gifts from both land and sea, and IGNORES the foolish Jesus.

I do NOT believe the REAL JESUS was foolish -- only those who WORSHIP HIM, the ONLY modern Man-God -- a TOTALLY PAGAN CONCEPT.


>>> What actually THRILLED ME yesterday, were TWO THINGS:


1. When I met the Deputy who served me the paper on Jennifer McCracken's attempt to get a Restraining Order -- and ONLY the ones where you can get the "ex parte" are truly important -- since that comes when a judge feels there is PROOF of physical danger -- he was both the perfect image of the physically solid cop -- with dead-in-the-eye gaze, and the firmest handshake from a massive paw!!!

I didn't report it at the time, but when I entered through Security at the Courthouse last Friday, the Deputies there were extremely friendly. One guy said it looks like I'd grown TALLER since he'd last seen me, and Corporal Duffy Baker, when he saw me enter the building DUCKED INTO A ROOM so I wouldn't see him -- LOL!!!

Sadly, I have no photo Cpl. Baker, and admit to assuming he HAD to be gay back in 2011 - 12, then learning he was married with children when I returned in 2015. SOON, Duffy Baker while working in his uniform at the Courthouse told me that the Bible DEMANDS that Christians MURDER ALL MUSLIMS!!!

And then he DOUBLED DOWN on that when I last saw him. I let Sheriff McMahon know Duffy is a DEMON SPAWN FROM HELL masquerading as a Christian -- and with ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL VIEWS that would require him to VIOLATE his Oath -- if dealing with Muslims.

Fortunately, Muslims almost NEVER land in Courts here -- so he has NO MUSLIMS TO MISTREAT -- in fact in the five times incarcerated on False Charges in New Hanover County Court I learned that 95% of reading matter on the carts circulated to inmates in this County are CHRISTIAN BIBLES and other writings about Christianity.


EVERYONE KNOWS that jails and prisons are FAR BETTER at strengthening Criminal Ties and Activities of those sent there for any time -- and that the Christian Religion is what PROMISES THEY GO TO HEAVEN -- no matter how criminal -- as long as they WORSHIP JESUS!!!








Just HOW MUCH LONGER must we WAIT???


I would like to ask Sheriff Ed McMahon under Oath WHY he hired and KEEPS ON HIS FORCE some TOTAL WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- including Cpl. Duffy Baker and Det. Evan Luther!!!




Sheriff Ed McMahon and D.A. Benjamin R. David -- seen here together -- are about the TOP TWO DEMON SPAWN in power in Wilmington, NC!!!


Ed McMahon admitted to me he protects (or did), the mini-subs unloading Powder Drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- and is so CHRISTIAN he spouts JESUS on everything he DOES!!!

Ben David, until recently an Elder at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian -- was just SALUTED FOR HIS GOOD CHRISTIAN/NAZI WORK by the North Carolina State Bar!!!






So, since the State Bar didn't even slap Ben's wrists for his TRAMPLING my Rights (to say nothing of his ADMITTED illegal stealing of my memoir's rights -- worth at least $1,000,000.00 to me!!!):





I have NO CONFIDENCE in ANY North Carolina Regulatory Commissions -- and REMEMBER, in 2011 when Judge Sandra Ray Criner presided over my then roommate Brenda McKnight and her "cousin" (actually one of the LARGEST CRACK distributors in Wilmington at the time), Gerald Austin Wynn, when Brenda filed for a Restraining Order against me and had GOTTEN "ex parte", so I was IMMEDIATELY kicked out and only allowed ONE change of clothing, trapping my belongings in Brenda's house (until Danny Sinatra later helped me get them).


When my case was called by Judge Sandra Ray/Criner, neither Brenda nor her "witness" Gerald Austin Wynn were in the room, so she had the Deputies search the entire floor including bathrooms -- but they could NOT BE FOUND!!!

Judge Sandra then had NO CHOICE -- so she DISMISSED the case. I was so RELIEVED, I couldn't believe I heard that, so asked her to REPEAT HERSELF, which she did, and said I was free to go.

Five minutes later, smoking a cigarette on the sidewalk outside (off Courthouse property), a Deputy approached me and said they had been FOUND, and I was ORDERED BACK TO COURT, and after their lies and dismissing of EVERYTHING I CLAIMED, she GAVE it to THEM!!!

She should have told them when they appeared after she dismissed it, that they could RE-FILE, and when I wrote the NC Judicial Standards Commission a Grievance about that, they wrote back there was NO PROOF -- even though I had written them the audio/video taping of EVERY Courtroom and hallway would prove it -- as well as the Court reporter's notes.



Republican Judge Sandra Ray was ENDORSED by Democrat Chief Judge J.H. Corpening in her last re-election (and she got the MOST VOTES of all Judges). I'd like to ask Judge Corpening UNDER OATH why he endorsed her!!!



Judge Criner DIVORCED Sherman Lee Criner after I published this photo of his Christian Snake Worship.


Mr. Criner was ALSO CAUGHT diddling the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall about ten years ago, and the Star News reported that Police talked the girl's father out of prosecuting him BECAUSE THE CRINERS WERE TOP CHRISTIANS AND TOP REPUBLICANS at that time!!!


This is Brenda McKnight -- and I passed she and Mr. Austin-Wynn RETURNING to the Courthouse as I left the building -- I ASSUME they went outside to toke some CRACK!!!



Gerald Austin-Wynn -- only a couple of months later -- was arrested, tried and convicted on Drug Charges in South Carolinaserved several years in Prison there, and was released in 2016 -- as you can see from his Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Geraldaust


So I am NOT going to write up anything to take the Court or to send to Jennifer McCracken -- Jenny can read this on my blog (which she is reading faithfully, lately), and same for the Court -- the time before this past Friday I was last in Judge Davis's Court, I didn't deal with the Judge even ONCE -- but Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo and her assistant Daniel Adams, BOTH CLAIMED that I was to be ARRESTED, and had me sit in the "Jailed-Prisoners' Box" to await the paper to ARREST ME.



Daniel Adams



Michael Palombo and his charming wife Alexandria are the PICTURE of STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN ROMANCE!!!




>>> THREE FANTASTIC THINGS HAPPENED IN COURT THAT DAY!!!:


1. I had to pass right by Judge Davis as I walked to the Prisoners' Box, and he TURNED AWAY FROM ME SEVERELY and would not look me in the eye. I KNEW this meant he did NOT AGREE with how D.A. Ben David and his prosecutor Palombo were ABUSING ME AND MY RIGHTS.

2. After the Judge and Prosecutor LEFT the Courtroom, the papers were soon delivered. Rather than an arrest warrant, it was a Court Summons from a Drug Trafficker from over a year before that (which was dismissed a week later when I showed for that hearing), who claimed "Criminal Threats" from me.


Ben David and Ms. Palombo had only HOPED to make me FREAK OUT with their KNOWN-TO-THEM false claim it was an arrest warrant -- and I could then be Nut-House Committed -- but it DID NOT WORK!!!


I WAS so shaken that the several Deputies and many behind-the-bar "paper-pushers", had to CONVINCE ME I was free to leave.

3. And that big group of Professional Court Workers of differing responsibilities told me they LOVE THIS BLOGand as long as I write itTHEY WILL READ IT!!!

So NOW, I will take a HARD LOOK at the best way for me to proceed -- using Regulatory Agencies far less than I had expected -- and my BULLY PULPIT MORE!!!

In a minute I will list a few more funny things about Ms. Jennifer McCracken, but FIRST, let's have a LISTEN to one of my FAVE SONGS of 1964!!!:




The Lennon/McCartney masterpiece "A World without Love" performed by Peter and Gordon.


And NO, I am NOT SUICIDAL NOW or PREVIOUSLY -- just like my friend Jean Babette Stein, at whose party I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- was not suicidal when she was FORCED to jump to her death a couple of years ago:


In Europe, Jean's death caused TV to break into programming to let viewers KNOW -- because Jean's Father Jules Stein had owned MCA, NBC Networks and NBC Universal, Universal Picture Studios, HUGE catalogs of music, etc., and companies Jean and/or her father had OWNED were spurning her, including ALL of NBC and its sub-networks. 


And I GET that Mika is VERY SEXY -- but WHO could stomach dealing with a NAKED Joe Scarborough??? 


MERCY!!!


 DONALD-TRUMP-SUPPORTING Joe Scarborough and his new wife Mika Brzezinski (they later DUMPED their Trump support and Joe LEFT the Republican Party -- but they were Trump's FIRST TRUE SUPPORTERS not on Fox News).



And LOOK how Trump THREW THEM BOTH under the "BUS" -- HA!!!



They SUCK JESUS'S DICK -- is why they love Trump, silly!!!









>>> A FEW MORE WORDS ABOUT JENNIFER MCCRACKEN:


FIRST, I am SO NOT USED TO getting TONS of hits CONSTANTLY -- previously whenever I got over 700 hits in a day, it was an ISOLATED INCIDENT. I've had over 1,000 hits per day since the beginning of last weekend!!!

At noon today (with eight hours in a "Blogger Day" left)1,965 REGISTERED HITS (Law Enforcement, Press, True Criminals, and Privacy Buffs use masking software so THEIR HITS do NOT register!!!). USA is DOWN significantly at only 253 hits so far -- but Canada has 796 so far, United Arab Emirates: 793, France: 769, and Italy, Germany, and Mexico have double digits, all others single or no digits.



Jennifer McCracken shows her MOON to me a few years ago from the fire-escape landing on her Carolina Apartments #67. She had ALSO shown me where owner George Cutter had to REPAIR HER DOOR after the man next door called the Police to rescue her when she and a girlfriend fought so hard they tried to throw each other off this landing!!!



Photo I took of Jennifer's mother's car as she left after speaking with Jenny one day in summer 2015. Jenny told me her mother gives her her DRUG SELLING ORDERS from their Mormon Church.


I usually call it the "MORON CHURCH" because it is ANTI-CHRISTIAN and DEMANDS that all Mormons believe the following:





In her complaint, Jennifer mentions that she got a Restraining Order against me several years ago when we both lived in Carolina Apartments -- THAT is the one I agreed to believing they ALWAYS work both ways (like in MOST STATES), and Lawyer Bruce Mason told me I was a FOOL to have agreed to it -- why I was RESISTANT at first to last Friday's resolution: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-good-shepherd-center-lost-265000.html!!!

And the non-sense around THIS action is part of why I can ALWAYS make Judges Faison and McKee/Luther RECUSE THEMSELVES.

In 2015, Jenny claimed she had a HUGE CRUSH on Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther (who had already divorced her husband Evan Luther), and when she FALSELY CLAIMED I had violated that Restraining Order and I paid lawyer Bruce A. Mason about $2,500.00 to defend me, Judge McKee/Luther was scheduled, but it was switched to Hogston and then Jenny FAILED TO APPEAR!!!

Hogston DISMISSED IT, Bruce Mason made a TON OF MONEY with nearly no effort, and I have to say that DESPITE Hogston TOTALLY SCREWING ME in the NAME OF JESUS the HATE-GOD by convicting me of Cyberstalking Lawyer David A. Nash in 2011 -- the most important conviction Ben David was later FORCED TO ERASE -- I've otherwise thought Hogston to be a very FAIR Judge.

And there is this: "On the One Year Anniversary of the Las Vegas Shooting, the Defendant THREATENED the Sheriff, Judge Luther, her husband (she then divorced for years and called "McKee" for years), my brother and I in a letter delivered to the Sheriff's office and other places."


Well, if this had been an ACTUAL THREAT, I'm sure I would have been CHARGED by at least ONE OF THEM -- at that time -- HA!!!


Here is the ONLY Letter I sent to Law Enforcement in all of October 2017https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-letter-sent-secured-server-to-fbi-in.html


The Las Vegas Shooting was October 1, 2017 -- and HERE is what Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther posted on Facebook THAT DAY!!!:




PREVIOUSLY this devout Christianhis then divorced wife Judge Luther an ELDER at First Presbyterian, had posted this:




So, if Jenny shows in Court, I will be able to force RECUSAL of Judges Hogston, McKee/Luther, Ray/Criner, Faison, or Noecker.


Jenny is BEST to simply NOT SHOW UP!!!



Donald Trump "buck wild" in his youth has JUST BEEN PUBLISHED!!!



Barry Bam-Bam in HIS youth.



 . . . and in his ADULTHOOD.







.

No comments: