Wednesday, September 18, 2019

RP: And Then -- at 10:37 PM -- Dustin Goldsmith Called. He'd Just Been Sprung from Jail and Needed a Place to Spend the Night -- Holy Hot MINI-Dogs (I bet even Donald Trump is bigger and shoots more!!!):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/and-then-at-1037-pm-dustin-goldsmith.html



Dustin Goldsmith -- looking his best. And Dustin's LATEST Jail Record:



He got sprung, called needing a place for one night only, so I said OK. But after he said he would have easily walked here, he called sounding drunk and on his way with some woman who bought him lunch -- to get his "medication".


From what I know of him, that would be Kratom or an Opioid. Since he went to jail two weeks ago, I learned that his Kratom is exactly like -- in effect -- Percocet (Acetaminophen/Oxycodone). In any case, I told him he can't keep to his word, and knows I'd planned to be in bed soon, so FORGET IT for tonight -- and please -- never, EVER call or contact me again!!!


And that was that.




















.

No comments: