Wednesday, September 18, 2019

RP: Coming to a HEAD with America's Retired TOP Roman Catholic NAZI -- and PITTING Her (my mother, Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan of Raleigh), against Psychiatric Science (with possibility of writing Mom's Raleigh Pastor and Bishop):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/coming-to-head-with-americas-retired.html



We begin with a little levity . . . 


And FOR THE RECORD, Jesus never mentioned Homosexuality, but Muhammad DID -- and he had NO PROBLEM WITH IT. It was Christian Crusaders who turned SOME defeated Muslims against it, NOT the Quran.


>>> FIRST SOME NEWS:


1. 


FL GOP Mayor Calls for Ban on Assault Weapons“My Prayers Aren’t Working”

BY HEMANT MEHTA


George Cretekos is the mayor of Clearwater, Florida. He’s also a Republican, so you wouldn’t expect him to be on the front lines of any gun safety issues.

Yet he’s now asking his city council to get behind an ordinance in support of a ban on “military-style” assault weapons and high capacity magazines, an expansion of background checks, and a “red flag” law that would prevent guns from getting in the hands (or taking them out of the hands) of people deemed to be threats to those around them. It’s mostly symbolic, but still!

Part of the reason he’s doing this? He admits God hasn’t solved the problem.


“I’ve gone to church, I’ve prayed,” Cretekos said. “My prayers aren’t working.”

MORE: https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2019/09/18/fl-gop-mayor-calls-for-ban-on-assault-weapons-my-prayers-arent-working/


2.







3.



4.





In the Olden Days -- and then in the NEWER DAYS!!!:



My mother had at least TWO of her one-on-one meetings with Popes in Rome with John-Paul II -- who gave her the ORDERS to found Wilmington, NC's and Atlanta, GA's Christian Drug Mafias!!!


5.

TONS of people hit this old posting overnight, last night -- LOL!!!





>>> EMAIL TO MY SIBLINGS THIS MORNING:




Taken in a GENTLER TIMEabout 2008, at Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina: Jane, Mike, Mom, me, Dad, and his dog Maggie. Julie took the photo:



My favorite photo of Julie.


>>> What I now plan to do:


Dear Jane, Mike, and Julie,

1. I wish I had spoken with Mike AFTER I called Mom this morning and apologized for hanging up on her when she kept insulting me -- but I did NOT mention the last clause, and she accepted my apology.

2. For some reason, Mom, insists that she can't help suspecting I spend money on frivolous things -- despite my telling her that I get $40.00/week from Social Security that she wouldn't listen to. The $83.00/week is an absolute LIFELINE to me, and again I thank those who help me. During 2019 I have gotten $60.00/week half the months, and $40.00/week the other half, and it fluctuates, depending on 4 or 5 pay periods/month and summer and winter I get less money because of higher heat and A/C bills. I say 60 and 40 because I can withdraw only in twenty-dollar bills and do NOT use that account's debit card to buy things, but deposit all I withdraw in my main Wells Fargo account. So if I'm getting $43/week for five weeks, I build up $15 in that time.

3. I asked Mom what SHE wants me to do, and she said that I know I have "my condition" and that I know I need to be MEDICATED, and if I get MEDICATED and stop saying things about her and the family that she claims are total delusions (Swastikas, daily beatings, etc.). This claim of hers that I "know" things that I certainly do NOT know, is right from the Mind Control playbook -- think of how Donald Trump tells his audiences that the Press does nothing but lie about him, and that they KNOW they do nothing but lie about him. (they do make some errors, but Trump's proven lies are what is beyond everyone's belief -- including some Fox News hosts who have begun giving it back to him so Trump recently said "we don't have Fox News anymore!!!")

4. Mom insists that she correctly has diagnosed me (but is NOW smart enough not to insist I am Bipolar, calling it "my condition"), and REFUSING to give it a scientific name, and dismisses Alexandra Widdon's claim that after eight years of working with me, she NEVER saw a sign of Bipolar Illness in me and took me OFF Lithium. She dismisses Drs. Waldrep (head of the Mental Hospital here), and Dr. Stelmach, who also interviewed me extensively the last time I was committed by a Christian Gastroenterologist, Frederick H. Opper -- ANGRY that I'd upset his office staff discussing Christian Churches running hard drugs, January 2019, and got me OUT within 48 hours saying I did not need to take psych meds. 

Mom claims I am just TOO SMART and that I OUT-SMART EVERY SINGLE PSYCHIATRIST. The truth is, every Psychiatrist I've seen and dealt with IN DEPTH since 2001 when I began with Alex Widdon -- says I am NOT, although they sort of agreed with the Psychologist who informally said I probably have "Complicated PTSD" -- a relatively new diagnosis with symptoms like PTSD (why I have blown up too easily at times, fewer and further apart in recent months), but caused by ABUSE -- like we suffered growing up. 

Mike recently reminding me that Mom used to sit me on a kitchen chair in West Chester when I got so tall in high school, so she could beat my back -- THAT kind of thing -- of Jane telling me more than once that while Dad was still alive she abused Dad VERBALLY so bad that it DISGUSTED Jane -- how VENOMOUS Mom could be toward Dad.
5. At one point -- and I'd been careful not to raise my voice, but as Mom always has, she just bullies and talks over anyone who disagrees with her, and I kept asking her WHAT my scientific diagnosis is as she kept saying I know I need medication until she hung up on me. 

I called right back, apologized for getting her so upset that she just hung up, and stated I would NOT hangup on her no matter what she said. And I asked her what she wants me to do so she can trust me at all. She said Medicare will pay 100% for psychiatric OUT-patent care, and 100% for the meds. I'm nearly certain that they only pay 50% for psychiatric visits, and Medicare pays for NO DRUGS (except if given in hospital).


>>> ADDED LATER: The ACTUAL MEDICARE COVERAGE is VERY complicated!!!




6. I'm sorry, but Mom has gone OFF THE RAILS. I told her my blog is REALLY now about corruption in Washington, Raleigh, and Wilmington, and I ONLY blog about family if family tries to Psychologically Harass me. 

She said that is not true -- but still insists she never reads my blog. 


7. My intention later today is to write a physical letter and mail it (and email it if I find his address), to Dr. Stelmach (the last shrink I spoke with), asking him what he thinks of this and for his recommendation of what I should do. 

8. Mom said she does everything by Roman Catholic rules, so if this non-sense continues at all, I'm writing her Pastor and the Catholic Bishop in Raleigh and see what THEY think of Mom's claims -- and her past actions in the name of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. I DID call her Pastor about four years ago, and he was not certain who Mom is -- so no BIG friendship there.

9. At  this time, I do not need more than the usual $83/week from you all, but any extra sent tomorrow or in the next week or so would be VERY HELPFUL.

10. I forgot to mention that I spoke with top nurses at the vein doctors' office yesterday, and the cardiologist's by phone to go over that hospital procedure, just a few minutes ago. 

BOTH were quite familiar with "Complicated PTSD" and both think this plan that I outline above is a GOOD ONE (although I did not mention writing Mom's "Spiritual Bosses" to them). I do NOT proceed without GOOD PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. I recommend that ALL OF US get some GOOD COUNSELING. 

Alcoholics Anonymous -- which all three of you have been in (Mike since about 1990), is just people who still need meetings not to drink, while those who ACTUALLY get over drinking -- and those who relapse -- leave A.A. after a year or two.

I'll keep you posted of anything new -- and here is that Letter I emailed Mike last night that I'd re-do if I could:


* * *



The last time I saw Julie (in white top), was at Mom's house, Christmas 2018. She, I, Jane, and their dogs all look terribly sad in this photo taken by Mom -- but THIS is how I'll always remember Mom, it taken in 2008:



And NEXT was that time in 1941 when Mom won Henry Ford's "Best Driver in Indiana" contest -- her senior year in high school!!! Notice how six-foot Mom hunched to appear shorter:



This photo from the Indianapolis Star has in RECENT YEARS been used on the internet to promote CHIVALRY!!!


While I was in the middle of assembling this posting, Julie kindly sent my weekly stipend from her, Mom, and Jane a day EARLY (causing one of the BIGGEST "sighs of relief" I have ever issued) -- THANK YOU!!!





.

No comments: