Tuesday, September 17, 2019

RP: I Write My Brother Mike -- Before Asking My Sisters for Help -- Before PANHANDLING FOR HELP (probably from Wilmington's Christian Churches -- Good Idea, no???):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/i-write-my-brother-mike-before-asking.html



My brother Michael William Kenan and my sister-in-law Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan on left -- with my nephews Connor and Max, then my niece Taylor Ann Kenan at Taylor's UNC Chapel Hill graduation in 2016 -- in front of The Kenan Center, which houses the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust -- which was for DECADES the largest private support of University Education in the WORLD!!!





>>> Hi Mike: some important new developments -- and a proposal:


Hi Mike -- this email is really for you, rather than Mom, Jane, and Julie (or Connor or Bob Jones):

For one thing, I'm taking family OFF my email list of blog posts. I doubt any of you read any of them, and then it is easy to miss emails I actually send to any of you, and I'm only allowed to send to 100 at a time, and there are more important people for POLITICAL reasons that I need to include. All of you know how to find my blog if you want to read it.

It's been a long day, and among other things, I had my blood vessel valves that had been so harmed when the cable TV truck knocked me 12 feet out of the crosswalk by City Hall/County Courthouse two years ago -- and they are now finally healed!!! I have no idea how much attention you were paying to my situation then, but Joseph Faulk cut me off completely without warning after I kicked a drug trafficker out as my roommate -- a guy Joseph sent a couple of thousand to in one month, although "Shake", as he was called, was making TONS of money.

But my landlady first gave me notice, and then relented and moved me to this current apartment which is less expensive, and really, the BEST DEAL in Wilmington, considering that we NOW chased the major drug dealers out of the neighborhood, and it is NICE around here -- mostly retired couples or young ones with kids who can play in the streets again. No one in the family would help me then, and my lawyer, claiming that all Republicans and most Democrats are in the wealthy Kenans' pockets here, and they (Kenans in Chapel Hill), told him to DROP representing me and to let me know that NO LAWYER this side of Charlotte at least would rep me -- because I pissed them off by blogging about their Hard-Drug Trafficking.


The ONLY photo I can find of Robert C. Kenan, Jr. -- here is a photo of the outside of his office that I took -- when I stopped there in 2015:





I HAD TO GET CASH FAST, so I was forced to accept $2,500.00, when my original lawyer and others claimed I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 as standard payment for such injuries -- and MORE, since Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo seems to have ORDERED that truck to try to take me out, and his Drug-Trafficking partner, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark was SO MAFIA BOLD he told me to my face (and yes, I have a witness), that he hoped I got a DOG and it too was run over!!!

Mike, have YOU ever had to put up with this kind of CRAP???


My point is that I am now prepared to TRY to find a local lawyer, and know what Legal Aid will help me if I still cannot. One reason I could not was that I was trying to sue the District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- who ADMITS he with Fox News and Wells Fargo, Chicago STOLE copyright to my book ILLEGALLY, and promised to get my Rights back for me TWICE and in person -- but he CAN'T, he having no sway over Illinois Courts. I am no longer trying to sue Ben David.

I need to tell less story and more why I'm writing.


The doctor today is completely with me, and will provide the damning supporting evidence of the Time-Warner truck to my leg valves -- hell, I buckled the hood to the windshield, and BROKE the heavy radiator grill!!! And I SHOULD get enough money to be back on my feet, relieving EVERYONE in the family from having to help me. Because Mom, Jane, and Julie -- excepting that bizarre break of several weeks early this year, have consistently helped, but you who can better afford to than any of them (as far as is apparent, anyway), cut me off without explanation, yet occasionally have helped me. Thank God the hurricane did not hit us hard -- but the $50.00 you sent WAS a big help.

Today, I got a call also from my cardiologist who installed my pacemaker, and I am going to have to go into the hospital for 2.5 days to begin taking another drug that my form of arrhythmia "demands" -- it is an inexpensive drug, but if you don't tolerate it, you have to be where they can immediately resuscitate your heart -- and I THINK the new drug replaces the Xarelto, normally $445.00/month, but I get a deal for only six more months at $12.00/month -- but that then goes to full price. I got full Charity Care at the hospital to cover all that Medicare does not, and it covers SOME doctors as well. I don't think just monitoring me for 2.5 days should be much doctor cost in any case, and I should be able to handle it.

Right now, I have $10 and change to my name between cash and bank, after having to pay $37.00 to the doctor. I had to pay $67.00 (seriously discounted by my kind dentist) to repair my lower denture last week -- and then $94.00 for (I've decided to pull a Corey Lewandowski), I had saved nearly HALF of the $320.00 it will take to replace my cracked windshield -- but had to spend it all -- and I won't need to replace it until next early summer to pass inspection.

I am cooking everything from scratch, from roasting chickens myself to chicken soft tacos, beans and rice soup, Costco Cheese pizzas that I bought a bunch of on sale 4 for $4.99 -- with added veggies. I CAN'T spend less, but when I brought up the subject to Mom TWICE in the last four days, both times she said SHE has to stretch her every dollar and sees no reason that anyone should help me more at all. Mom has now apologized THREE times to me in person for "messing up your life and causing you so much pain" -- but NEVER admitted she claimed to all -- after my Shrink claimed I was NOT Bipolar -- that I actually was, and supported Wilmington CRIMINAL DRUG TRAFFICKERS who committed me here in Wilmington on LIES, etc., etc., etc.

I don't want to try asking her again -- and Jane and Julie have NEVER since at least 2015 claimed falsely that I am Bipolar, and DO help me consistently. So I ask YOU to please give me a one-time gift of at least $150.00 to replace what I had to spend on emergencies the last week. You are to disburse what money Mom leaves for me, and if you must, go ahead and keep tally of anything you send me from now on as a loan AGAINST that money that Mom leaves me -- likely before too very long, although she still seems in pretty good shape.

But please be sure to let me know if gift or loan -- if you decide to help me now.


And the REAL POINT is that with my doctors' backing, I should get more money from that JOKE of a settlement over the truck hitting me -- just LOOK what I did to that truck -- LOL!!!

God, did I FEEL IT -- I thought to use bent arms as shock-absorbers, but I remember just lying their SCREAMING for about a half minute. The whole thing happened in slow motion, and INTENSE SENSORY INPUT!!!






Thanks for your consideration, and please reply before noon Wednesday, so if you won't or can't help, I can try Jane and Julie before they send to me Thursday morning.

Thanks,

Scott









.

No comments: