Sunday, September 22, 2019

RP: Let's Sentence ALL Who Claim to Be "Christian" and Commit Treason, Treachery, and Other Crimes in Support of Donald Trump and His Allies to Life in PRISON -- but They Get Out EARLY if JESUS Comes Back as TRIUMPHANT SAVIOR, No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/lets-sentence-all-who-claim-to-be.html



This the MUST HAVE accessory for all Christians who do NOT have roof-hatches to climb out of and sing along with Laura Nyro -- one of the GREATEST singer/songwriters of my generation!!!


"Up on the Roof" was written by Carol King and Gerry Goffin.





Lyrics:

When this old world starts getting me down
And people are much too much for me to take, up on the roof
I climb right up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift right into space

On the roof, the only place I know
Where you just have to wish to make it so
Up on the roof

When I get home feeling tired and beat
I go up where the air is fresh and sweet, up on the roof
I get away from the hustling crowd
And all that rat-race noise down in the street

At night the stars put on a show for free
Darling, you can share it all with me
Let's go, I keep a telling you

Right smack dab in the middle of town
I've found a paradise that's trouble proof
And if this world starts getting you down
There's room enough for two up on the roof

Up on the roof, come on, baby
Come on, baby up on the roof
Up on the roof






Mark Beard outside his studio in Manhattan. Mark's great-grandfather was one of the THREE that Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon tohttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-letter-to-mark-beard-and-jim.html



Jennifer McCracken supplied me with pot -- and much of Wilmington with Hard Drugs as well -- when I lived in Carolina Apartments summer of 2015. Jenny ALSO claimed her brother on New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies ALSO worked for the CIA in PROTECTING the Hard-Drug Trafficking around Wilmington.


She told me SHE got her same BROTHER to get Google to cancel my several Gmail accounts that summer -- because she did not LIKE what I was emailing about!!! Then this past June, she FAILED to get a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN JUDGE to force me to stop reporting on Jenny's, her brother's and Sheriff Ed McMahon's crimes.


Jennifer McCracken ALSO had all the DETAILS on the Exxon-Mobil/CIA/US State Department's MURDER of Colin Stuart Hamilton in Puerto Vallarta -- PROVING that the BIGGEST DRUG MAFIA in P.V. and that in Wilmington are the SAME ORGANIZATION, working with the CIA and US State Department, Mormon Church and many Christian Churches too.






Douglas Romney on left (Mitt Romney's now deceased second cousin), with his legal husband William (Wilhelm) Romney. Bill Romney harassed me so bad, I had to email Mitt and Ann Romney and THEY got him to stop!!!




>>> WHEN I AWOKE THIS MORNING:


The FIRST thing I felt was REGRET that I had stated so DEFINITELY on blog that I will write my mother's Pastor, Bishop, and even ARCHBISHOP, but once I RESEARCHED who all those people are (and what is happening with them), I DOUBT I have to worry about them CONTACTING MOM (it would KILL MOM if she knew the TRUTH about how HATEFUL she is -- and TOTALLY out of line with what Jesus taught -- or the Roman Catholic Church teaches).

Now, her PASTOR is a Jesuit priest -- what I had wanted to be when I was in junior high -- the Jesuits are considered the INTELLIGENTSIA of the Catholic Church -- but LATER I learned they were in charge of the INQUISITIONboiling Jews in oilripping people apart while alive because they disagreed with them, etc.



And then I learned that while Archbishop of Atlanta, Wilton Gregory (a black guy), was stationed there January 2005 - May 2019, NO ONE has replaced him yet as Archbishop, and he was transferred to Washington, DC -- to CLEAN UP THE SEXUAL SCANDALS of the VERY NOTORIOUS Archbishop Theodore McCarrick -- who was recently DISGRACED, DEFROCKED, and is being PROSECUTED.


And the week that Gregory was transferred, the Attorney General of Georgia announced his investigation of HUGE NUMBERS of sexual crimes by priests under Archbishop Gregory (in his Georgia parishes), and of course Catholics, Episcopalians/Anglicans, and Orthodox all participate in THIS TOO:


So NOW, filling my audience in on the DIFFICULTY of finding any ETHICAL CATHOLICS to write to, I'm PAUSING before writing -- hopefully by late tonight.


Tomorrow I have lab tests because Tuesday I check into the hospital for 2.5 days while I'm put on the drug Sotalol. Because my Landlady Gold Walker's Property Manager Tom Purdy just gives me LIP when I tell him the flushing mechanism of my larger toilet not only leaks water out of the tank, but 1/4 the time the float gets stuck so water won't flow IN -- or water won't flow OUT of the tank, I will have to SHUT THE VALVE on the water line to the tank -- which Tom Purdy told me is SO OLD, the gasket will BREAK and my apartment be FLOODED FOR SURE!!!

If these people did SOMETHING other than smoke pot from the moment they awaken until they go to bed at night, these properties might be in GREAT SHAPE!!! Fixing a flushing mechanism is one of the CHEAPEST repairs a homeowner has -- and I'd do it myself, except with everything in this 102-year-old-building ready to BREAK, I'm afraid I would make it only WORSE.


I guess I'll shut it off tomorrow, and hope the house doesn't FLOOD -- and turn it back on when I return.


>>> AND THE LAST THING FOR NOW is that I ADDED SO MUCH and CORRECTED a few things in last night's posting, so I'll paste the CHANGED PART in. It from here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-old-nemesis-magistrate-and-i-met-by.html: 



The REASON I have decided to do this, is that Mom KNOWS that she DELIBERATELY set my brother up to dole out the 1/4 of her estate she claims she is leaving me in "increments only as immediately needed" -- and each of my other siblings will get a quarter too, but DIRECTLY, rather than through Power of Attorney, which Mom said she legally granted Mike in my case. Mom CLAIMS that is so that District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and former Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland CANNOT steal it from my bank account, since they ILLEGALLY and UNCONSTITUTIONALLY charged me with Libel in 2012 in Cook County Courts, Illinois -- NEVER legally served me, then tried me In Absentia on Chicago, and convicted me in June 2013. 

Jamie had asked for $50,000.00 damages (although he said he only wanted me to erase some blog postings and he would DROP it if I erased them -- which I did, but they proceeded anyway, and I later RESTORED most of that to my blog)


That management under these circumstances SEEMS SANE -- but since Mike REFUSES to speak with me about anything of substance -- or EXPLAIN why he won't, it's just Mom's AGGRESSIVE NAZI PLANNING to be certain I don't get any inheritance from her!!!



And then in addition to Jamie being awarded so much more than he had asked for -- MY NOT BEING ALLOWED TO DEFEND MYSELF, and Jamie NEVER SHOWED DAMAGES from my blog, in FACT he at that time got a major PROMOTION/RAISE!!! 

So he was also given copyright to my book, and to my original blog, and EVERY email, letter, etc., that I write on related subjects UNTIL I DIE.



ONLY Kenan-controlled Bank of America honored this judgement -- and emptied my accounts of over $800.00 -- Disability money that by LAW is PROTECTED from this kind of seizure. Google/Blogger completely ignored it, not turning over my blog. Amazon DIDN'T BELIEVE IT, so asked Jamie/Saper Law for more CLARITY/PROOF and while waiting for it -- left my book's site up, but suspended new sales until thy heard. They never did, so after six months -- out of caution -- dropped my book -- but paid ME all royalties that came in  -- NOT Jamie!!!


PURE NAZI GAG ORDER -- and EXACTLY what Judges here in New Hanover County, NC this spring did NOT ALLOW Katrina Knight, Exec Dir. of The Good Shepherd, over my reporting their previously being the TOP distributor of Heroin in Wilmington, and Jennifer McCracken, her Mormon Church, brother in the CIA and Sheriff McMahon's Deputies PROTECTING powder-drug trafficking -- and Jenny ALSO KNEW who murdered retired star of BBC Radio and TV, Colin Stuart Hamilton, who led our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- now so TOTALLY FRACTURED it has not been able to re-form as a group AT ALL!!!






Mom KNOWS that Mike works for the Bush/Cheney/Kenan/Trump Oil Refining consortium -- and seems PLEDGED to NOT send me a penny of it.

Mike won't even TALK TO ME or explain WHY he won't talk to me, so PHOOEY ON HIM!!!


>>> I want a LEGAL RECORD of my correspondence with Catholic Higher-Ups, so they will NEVER be able to claim they did NOT KNOW they HARBOR one of the Pope's and Donald Trump's TOP OPERATIVES, my mother.


* * *




.

No comments: