Saturday, September 14, 2019

RP: My NC Representative Deb Butler -- on MSNBC Live, Again, Today -- Pledged to "Crisscross North Carolina Now until Election Day 2020, Letting ALL KNOW ' The DESPICABLE Nature of Republicans' " -- Deb Asked for Political Contributions from the National Audience -- and I SUPPORT HER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-nc-representative-deb-butler-on.html



Deb Butler from one of her 2018 "Walking Around" pontificating selfie-movies she used to send to supporters.


>>> TODAY:





I did print and snail-mail both my Letter and Note published on this blog the last few days to Deb Butler's 4th Street home address, where she was NOT this morning when I drove downtown for the Farmer's Market and walking the scene, checking on homeless guys (almost NO homeless women anymore), and admiring some the the local and tourist HOT MEN!!!

All the people I frequently run into were FINE -- and not a single person asked me for money, which I can't spare anyway, especially after having $164.00 in TWO "emergency" expenses during the last ten days, which brought my TOTAL of in bank and cash to $11 and change -- the LOWEST it has been in AGES. And then my sister Jane called to ask what she should do with some homemade pesto a neighbor had given her (she planned to put it on cooked macaroni, and I said far better to use spaghetti or spiral pasta)

And I told her of my expenses, which I'd also told Mom about yesterday, and JUST LIKE MOM, Jane said it always seems bad things happen all at once, and THEN recommended that I get the Costco three-pack of 500 cotton swabs -- rather than a smaller package -- PROVING she is CALLOUS to what it is like to be this broke. 

REMEMBER, When I confronted Jane with calling Stone Mountain, GA Police in early 2010 and claiming (although she and I had had NO CONTACT for over a week), that I was RIGHT THEN CRAZY and needed immediate Commitment -- the FIRST of five FAILED attempts by my own family with Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (one of my parents' partners in the Drug Mafia they set up in Atlanta), and the Georgia Republican Party in ONE MONTH to commit me.

1. Patrick Stansbury had just FIRED ME -- when he found out I KNEW he distributes from Maine to Florida (especially to Atlanta and Wilmington, NC Politicians of both Parties and Christian Clergy), all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB.

2. Patrick called Christal Presley (434-250-5488, now -- and I just left her a message that I'm getting CLOSER to putting her into prison -- close friend to Sean and Jill Hannity), who called my part-time roommate Allen Rosen -- who had not been at my house in at least ten days, nor spoken with me, and Allen called my sister Jane and got Jane to LIE TO POLICE!!!

So, Jane ADMITTED doing this, said she had NO REASON to apologize for these lies and attempt to commit me, and I have published Jane's email saying exactly that on this blog as well as all the other stories and their PROOFS!!!

I just called Allen: https://www.allenrosenproductions.com/home.html205-799-0400, and left him a SCATHING MESSAGE that I expect to imprison HIM TOO!!! 



>>> ENOUGH OF THAT!!! 


But one SUPER-HANDSOME/HOT guy about 28 years of age was selling CBD Products, and is married to a 40-year-old woman, so not available, but he LOVED FLIRTING, and his website is VERY INSTRUCTIVE and it sounds like his products are GREAT!!!



And ALL OF THIS -- and what Rep. Deb Butler has written about her wife Anni Parra (who died this past December), has had me thinking of MY "Love of My Life" -- who the CIA in Puerto Vallarta separated from me after Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- who TOLD ME my immediate family with the Republican Party of GA and the CIA planned to MURDER ME -- since they could not commit me in GA -- got me to Political Exile in Mexico.


But it was Jonathan Deputy (Republican as latticed Apple Pie), who committed me later in North Carolina on LIES -- just EASY AS PIE!!!





So, I've been thinking about my LoveLuis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, who looked so much like this:





>>> OTHER NEWS, QUICKLY:




2.


FOUND closet-case Gay -- and Hard-Drug Trafficking Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo's new GIRLFRIEND CINDI!!!


3. Tennessee Williams's ONLY known God-Child (Episcopal), is "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara's eldest son Dudley Sharp III. Dudley Sharp I (best friends with Howard Hughes -- their fathers co-owned the Sharp-Hughes Tool Co, supplying Oil-Well-Drilling machinery), and Dwight Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force who wrote the USA's FIRST LAWS governing Nuclear Warfare in Outer Space!!!



Dudley Sharp I, whose son, number 2, was Kate's first of THREE husbands, was Eisenhower's BIGGEST SUPPORT in WARNING about the dangers of the Military-Industrial Complex -- but when Eisenhower left office, Dudley's FAMILY was THREATENED BY REPUBLICANS, and he was FORCED TO RECANT!!!



Texas Kate flanked by Tennessee Williams and his sister Rose at the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors, where Tenn got HIS Award. Kate grew up in Atlanta, GA -- BEST FRIENDS with Frank Hawkins Kenan (before he moved his brood to Durham, NC), and James Graham Kenan -- THERE learning how to act like the WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD.


THEREFORE, she became Tennessee Williams's MODEL for Babe Foxworth in Tenn's last play (and I am the model for the observing, black, gay character, Mac):






Dudley Sharp III, seen here on the right, rose very HIGH in the Texas Republican Party, and became the CHIEF NATIONAL ADVOCATE for making Texas's DEATH PENALTY LAW nationwide LAW!!! He was ALL OVER the national media advocating for that -- UNTIL I blogged that he was the GODSON of the HOMOSEXUAL TENNESSEE WILLIAMS -- and he QUICKLY disappeared from the scene:




Here is an old blog post from 2010 of the actual EMAIL I sent Dudley Sharp III, and Readers will see that SOME THINGS in it are I
NCORRECT, but most of it is TRUEand in great detail of certain Facts and Crimes:



Two of my Memoir's chapters that are much about Texas Kate:






>>> AND FINALLY:



A GORGEOUS SONG celebrating LOVE by the Pet Shop Boys -- whether your love is male of female -- but HOPEFULLY not a CRACK-LOVING BITCH like Port City Daily Editor Ben Schachtman's wife Kathy (seen here), QUACKS like:










And please DO CONTRIBUTE to DEB BUTLER'S POLITICAL CAMPAIGN!!!:








.

No comments: