Thursday, September 12, 2019

RP: North Carolina Rep. Deb Butler Cracks Scott Kenan's NUT -- and Other Stories of a TRUE NATURE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/north-carolina-rep-deb-butler-cracks.html



Alabamans -- as well as Donald Trump -- KNEW Hurricane Dorian was coming their way -- and it finally MADE IT!!!



>>> FIRST: MAJOR KUDOS TO SHERIFF ED MCMAHON AND HIS STAFF -- but let's ALSO REMEMBER we have to provide HELP FOR THE ADDICTEDor we just drive them to DESPERATION as we dry up the sources of ADDICTIVE DRUGS!!!:









It is FAR WORSE than the above headline -- Junior dissed lots of faculty and staff as well!!!







>>> MY LETTER TO DEB BUTLER:



NC Rep. Deb Butler
711 Princess Street
2nd Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401

September 12, 2019

Dear Deb,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your catching the HEART of Democrats who are SICK – not just of Trump Republicans – but of the sniveling, drug-trafficking, often White-Supremacist Democrats that Bill and Hillary Clinton represented in the past – and Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and Mayor Vassilios “Bill” Saffo represent today.

I first saw it reported by the News Observer online, then the NC Justice Center sent me an EMERGENCY EMAIL about it about 11:30 AM – and I saw reports on you on MSNBC, Gov. Cooper and later you, live, on MSNBC, and Josh Stein today (on the Oxycontin thing – my younger sister Julie is your age, 58, and works in Pennsylvania for Teva Pharmaceuticals, which our county is SUING for pushing Opioids). I had been looking for some way to try to get “straight” with you – since our politics (other than your seeming support of hard-drug trafficking), are nearly identical.

This morning, one of my “Friends of Tennessee Williams”, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, a bit of a Gay Media Maven, who lived in Atlanta and spun disks as a DJ there most of the same years I lived there, 1983 – 2010, and now lives in Tennessee Williams's old apartment in West Hollywood and owns a large collage of Tenn’s (many don’t realize what a great and prolific painter and visual artist Tennessee Williams was). Anyway, I’ve been banned for a week from Facebook (last Sunday night through the coming one), so had NOT let him know a thing since then – and his posting was PRAISING DEB BUTLER OF WILMINGTON, NC – for acting like we ALL wish Democrats would ACT – so yes, BULLY FOR YOU!!!

I will publish this Letter online tonight, adding graphics of that and other things here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/north-carolina-rep-deb-butler-cracks.html.

TRUTH to POWER!!!



TWITTER.COM
“Rep. Debbie Butler is all of us right now. Do not yield. Do not back down. Do not retreat. The GOP is the most corrupt organization in America. https://t.co/R9agYMal6r”



Yes, I’ve been highly critical of you because you associated with Jonathan Deputy, who very recently replaced his Facebook page, stripping out family photos, etc., and replacing his photo there with a cat, but is still showing he is friends with his wife Lisa: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.deputy.18. If he simply blocked me from his regular page and this is his secondary page, since he did this in the last month or so (to me, not all), that PROVES I am REALLY scaring the SERIOUS criminals now.

Jon does not live in your District, but the two of you sure were friendly. Same was true of him with my Landlady, Gold Walker, but they’ve broken off (or so Gold claims, anyway). Jon was well connected to the owners of DDT OUTLET on Rt. 17 in Hampstead, and they were TOTAL Republican, DEVOUT “Christian”, Hard-Drug Traffickers, and my last attempted roommate at 205 South 4th Street was addicted to Adderall and worked for them. 



He was trying to get his deep-sea pilot’s license BACK so he could ferry hard drugs from Mother Ships in International waters to the small docks of the myriad waterways near Wilmington – EXACTLY explained to me by Rusty Hooks, Jr. of Arbor Advantage, a tree service I worked for for about six weeks in spring 2011. I REFUSED to remove my report of his Adderall addiction from my blog – which kept him from being able to renew his license.

Also, Jonathan claimed that I am a child molester, had never even KNOWN Tennessee Williams, and if I wrote any MORE books – like Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, now free for all to read here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, he would work with Ben David and steal the copyright to IT TOO!!! And Jonathan committed me to what used to be called “The Oaks”, in January 2018 on LIES – because I blogged about his drug trafficking.

And then YOU, at the rally at City Hall summer of 2018, SAID you do hard-drug trafficking with Jonathan Deputy, and despite my efforts to get clarification from you on that, you have NOT clarified it -- nor have you DENIED IT, including when I caught you on your front porch and you said you didn’t want to talk about it.

As I have told Sheriff Ed McMahon at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner, I’m into HEALINGS not PUNISHMENTS – although some will require punishment (probably including Ed, but I also know that a local Sheriff can’t stop the CIA from thoroughly DRUG-CORRUPTING his force, and he also gets credit for his force being FAR MORE PROFESSIONAL than the Wilmington Police!!!).

And as a reminder, I have repeatedly risked my life and even my sanity beginning in late 2009, to EXPOSE the crimes of my parents – who set up the Wilmington and Atlanta Christian Drug Mafias – and my distant wealthy Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill. They put Trump into power to destroy Democracy, actually RUN Hard Drug Trafficking in partnership with the CIA, and US State Department, and are DEVOUT Episcopalians, although I DO like Episcopalian Pete Buttigieg – not because he’s Gay, but because he CALMLY speaks Truth to Power and DOES NOT MINCE WORDS, yet does not freak people out.

I’m sorry I have been so rough with you over Anni Parra’s death – but absent a cause of death or preceding illness of any kind, sudden, unexpected deaths of healthy people are ALWAYS assumed to be from bad drugs or overdoses, if unexplained. It seemed to me that Anni was of Latina origins, and I have had LOTS of Latino Lovers – some Patriots, some Criminals – but the FIRST, I met in a Gay disco in Atlanta in 1983, and he took me to his luxury penthouse hotel suite for a couple of nights and planted his seed of “Love of Mexico” within me. A couple of years ago, I tracked him down. He was the Mexican Consul to Atlanta back in 1983, and retired as the most highly decorated Mexican Diplomat to the USA: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

Then when Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman – my best friend in Atlanta in 2010 – had to (because my parents, sisters, employer of 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing of Snellville, GA, my parents’ partner as the distributor of Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB, and one of Wilmington’s BIGGEST suppliers), get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta – where I soon met Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, and we spent the most GLORIOUS 24 hours together (including one night of no possibility of sleep).  


Luis Alberto looked much like this.


I have NEVER before or since been so sure I’d met my husband – like you speak of Anni – but he was with three friends, one of whom was a secret CIA MINDER, who made certain we were soon permanently separated – and later when I tried to find him in Mexico City, I was warned that the CIA would murder him if I did not stop searching, which I believed at that time and gave up.

Luis Alberto had been the Chief Protocol Officer of the US Embassy in Mexico City – our LARGEST functioning Embassy, and his position is the HIGHEST foreign nationals can hold in the US State Department. He knew Presidents Clinton and GW Bush very well – having been in charge of setting up the security when they both traveled to Mexico a couple of times, preferred Clinton, but said both were Drug Traffickers with the CIA and US State Department – the FIRST I heard that either Clinton were huge traffickers, but HARDLY the last.

Well, all foreign employees of US Embassies and Consulates after 15 years of service get Green Cards to live permanently in the USA – something Luis Alberto could TASTE when only one week before his 15th anniversary he was FIRED for insisting on not violating US LAW in a command they gave him.

This is SO SIMILAR to this thing with James Comey that was reported today, that I am a bit FREAKED-OUT!!!

Ok, not really, this happened nine years ago – but I AM EXCITED FOR YOU, because Lawrence O’Donnell started his program for the SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW with you yelling at the NC Republican House Speaker Moore – and again JUST NOW, and I think he said he’s having the guy who got the video of you tonight – but to report on what you had NEW TO DEMAND OF THE REPUBLICANS, TODAY!!!

You just KEEP ON KEEPIN’ ON, girl, and I’ll add that here as soon as I can.

I’ll LIKELY amend this some – add some, etc. -- before printing it and delivering it to either your Law Office or home, tomorrow.

As D.A. Ben David offered the first time we were face-to-face after I returned from Mexico the SECOND time -- in Cousins Italian Deli downtown, summer of 2015 – let’s BURY THE HATCHET (but not in each other), please.

Ben then – and again later – offered to get BACK for me the copyright that he with a Fox News Chicago Talking Head/Lawyer, and an Exec of Wells Fargo, also in Chicago, that he via his one-time Intern Jeffrey Duncan, who worked in Daliah Saper’s Law Office while she brought the FALSE CHARGE of LIBEL, never legally served me, then I was tried in ABSENTIA in Cook County Courts and awarded TEN TIMES what plaintiff Jamie Lee Sutherland asked for, plus copyright to my memoir that Scott Rudin and the producers of the Harry Potter films were considering buying movie rights, so at least a million or two dollars for me.



I have been assured that NO Republican and NO Democrat lawyer will represent me this side of Charlotte or more likely Asheville in trying to get JUSTICE, so I will not now ask you to help me – and you are too busy fighting the Republican/Christian Party now, anyway.

I just saw Rep. Autry on MSNBC – and your addressing a crowd in Raleigh. Sounds like there is little hope of the Democrats being able to prevent the Republicans from tricking the Senate into overriding Cooper’s veto. In MY opinion, it is because you have a GOD-DAMNED PRAYER in our Legislature, daily – WHAT THE F*UCK??? WHAT happened to separation of Church and State??? How many Imams have given prayers – or Hindu clergy, etc.??? F the God-DAMNED CHRISTIANS!!!

Sorry, I need to take a hit or two of pot – what my doctors recommend to me for TENSION.

Christians and their ability to excuse any behavior regardless how HATEFUL – because Jesus forgives ANYTHING if they suck his dick (pray), DISGUSTS all who worship the ONE GOD.

Well, that’s it tonight, but I’ll likely revise this some before printing and delivering it to you.

Scott



Click image to ENLARGE.

.

No comments: