Monday, September 2, 2019

RP: PCD Editor and Drug-Trafficking-Lover Ben Schachtman BLOCKED ME from Commenting, so I Called Him and TOLD HIM OFF!!! / Poor Wilmington, NC "Legislative Liaison" Tony McEwen Will Love Me -- or LEAVE WILMINGTON Soon (I Emailed Tony Again), and MORE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/pcd-editor-and-drug-trafficking-lover.html




Call me a "Bad-Assed Black Girl" (like Laetitia Ky, the Hair Artist: https://www.instagram.com/laetitiaky/?hl=en), but I am OVER the God-Hating, Ignorant, Drug-Addicted (to the Drugs or the Profits)NUMB-NUTS FOOLS -- HA!!!


1. First the BEST NEWS: I did not bleed from my 3.5-weeks-old Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm Repair Wound last night, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/whoops-hurricane-dorian-heading-for-me.htmllike I had the two nights before that -- presumably because I have been careful not to walk around more than necessary, keeping my legs-to-thighs joints not-too-bent, and also lifting myself with my arms, rather than legs. 


I'm looking more and more like a FAT Ichabod Crane!!!



2.
Port City Daily Editor Ben Schachtman has BLOCKED ME from commenting on Port City Daily postings on Facebook -- I ASSUME because I found out about his and his wife Kathy's HARD-DRUG HABITS -- why he protects the MASSIVE Hard-Drug Trafficking by Wilmington and New Hanover County governments -- in cooperation with the CIA and most local Christian Churches


Kathy and Ben Schachtman from Ben's PERSONAL Facebook page. Ben blocked me THERE about two years ago when he saw I had collected so much circumstantial proof of their CRACK habit. This pose is similar to other Wilmington couples who ADMIT to loving CRACK -- and of course they both are PROPONENTS OF TATTOOS -- which ONLY Drug Addicts think are cool -- NOT just because the Bible absolutely FORBIDS TATTOOS, but because NO ONE REAL loves the same images displayed on their bodies for the span of a normal human lifetime!!!



Neither of MY grandmothers ever walked around like this -- how about YOURS???

Wilmington's Christian Drug Mafia was set up by my PARENTS with Fr. Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic (now fled to Honduras), and John Ehrlichman, Nixon's Aide, who worked with my parents setting up the Atlanta, GA Drug Mafias, too!!! 

Nevertheless, Ben is keeping focus on this extremely important matter for the county community -- so I THANK HIM for that!!! I hope EVERYONE goes to this County Commissioners' Meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 3. I can't, due to a health issue related to my last stay in New Hanover Regional Medical Center (I am NOT for a sale without a FAR DEEPER examination of it. I stand with Commissioner Zapple and NC State Senator Harper Peterson!!!)
County and hospital leaders sat down for a long look at the negative impacts of mergers in the past and the potential benefits of new forms of healthcare that could include addressing affordable housing and food deserts. 

Then they answered reader questions, including: whose idea was a sale, where will the money go, how can the public have a say, and is Medicaid involved?



PORTCITYDAILY.COM
County and hospital leaders sat down for a long look at the negative impacts of mergers in the past and the potential benefits of new forms of healthcare that could include addressing affordable…


If YOU have a message to give Port City Daily Editor Ben SchachtmanYOU TOO can leave a message on his phone: (910) 538-2001. I left Ben one for 2:01 minutes, including that I will NOT leave myself open to a Stalking or Cyberstalking prosecution -- and if I accidentally DOall of Ben's CRIMES of protecting the Drug Trafficking Wilmington Politicians and Christian Churches will COME OUT IN COURT!!!



Ben's GOOD LUCK CHARM is kissing HORSES (which Kathy Schachtman is somewhat like -- with TATTOOSof course)!!!



GOD HELP ME if Ben and Kathy get photos of some of what I have kissed!!!




3.

Tony McEwen





In the subject above, it was "Your driving around series is the Gift that KEEPS ON GIVING -- ridicule-wise!!!"


Click image to ENLARGE.



Rob Zapple's hair on the sides USUALLY shows those same anti-stylish FLIPS that Tony McEwen has -- and his WIFE looks YOUNGER than her HAIR IS!!!


>>> THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE NO MORE SILLY THAN MOST OF THE CRAP PORT CITY DAILY AND WILMINGTON STAR NEWS SERVE UP -- ALWAYS protecting the DRUG TRAFFICKING of MOST of Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Churches.


About this website

CNN.COM
Authorities arrested 35 people and seized enough fentanyl to kill roughly 14 million people in a three-state drug bust announced on Thursday by the US Justice Department.
Number of people who go bankrupt every year because of medical bills:
UK - 0
France - 0
Spain - 0
Portugal- 0
Denmark - 0

Australia - 0
Iceland - 0
Italy - 0
Finland - 0
Ireland - 0
Germany - 0
Netherlands - 0
Sweden - 0
Japan - 0
Chile - 0
Canada - 0
United States 643,000.


>>> I APPEALED TO MY MOTHER AND SIBLINGS TODAY, in hopes of getting ANY MONEY from my WEALTHY brother Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA (who sends NO MONEY anymore -- and never has explained that, but I WON'T speculate on it today), and for my COMFORTABLE Mom and sisters Jane and Julie, to at LEAST send the $83.00 they send weekly EARLY this week, but some EXTRA would be nice, TOO!!! 



1. Currently, Hurricane Dorian is expected to graze or hit Wilmington as a Category 2 Storm Thursday evening.

2. I have spent the money I had -- and have filled my gas tank, stocked my medications, have food and water to last a week, have candles and a flashlight. I have $20.00 to my name for any incidentals -- and after-storm HELLISH SURPRISES (if it's very bad -- electric, electronic, and banking functions won't be a-workin' for a while).

I DO get my weekly allowance from Benefits Management, Inc., on Wednesday, including the extra for me to pay my Cable bill and monthly Car Insurance (but will keep that cash on hand until I know all is safe)

Under similar circumstances, my family members ALL CALLED ME a year ago -- as Hurricane Florence was coming in, and then sent me several HUNDRED extra dollars. This year, I had to call THEM, and I will likely get only the $50.00 extra -- that Mike actually sent me -- soon after I left a voicemail message for him

REMEMBER: Mom and Mike said that Frederick Opper, MD was RIGHT to commit me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on HEARSAY of Christian BITCHES in his offices, who did NOT LIKE that I knew their God-Hating Christian Churches were BIG in the DRUG MAFIA!!!


THEN, they CUT ME OFF COMPLETELY after I got OUT of the Nut-House in only 48 hours -- because Drs. Stelmach and Waldrep AGREED that I did NOT need commitment, and even LINED OUT the Bipolar Diagnosis on the papers. You CANNOT heal from Bipolar, a diagnosis my mother FORCED Dr. Wallace Hussong of Cherry Hill, NJ to give me in 1978 -- because I would NOT SHUT UP about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and DAILY BEATINGS while I was growing up.


And -- without Mike participating -- resumed weekly remittances, that were REDUCED by 33%.


Enough of THAT (for now, anyway)!!!



3. So, now I am to report to Dr. Eskew's office first thing tomorrow morning -- and it SOUNDS LIKE I'm probably FINE, but need to continue LIMITING my walking, lifting, etc., for some time -- so NOT GOOD to be here through a Hurricane that is expected to be TWICE AS STRONG as last year's -- but pass through more quickly.

If this is REALLY the case, they might feel it best to put me in the hospital through the storm, and THAT affects the HEALTH of my Spofford Circle Apartment Building. I know Landlady Gold Walker COUNTS ON ME to secure everything here, but Allie Ryan upstairs NEVER PUT AWAY the HUGE amount of lawn chairs and other items I tied down a year ago under the stairs, and the MANY ITEMS she and her former boyfriend Patrick Addington stored under MY deck.

The painters, took everything on Allie's upstairs porch -- and put it on Rob McKinney's SIDE DECK downstairs -- and stored her big plastic kayak next to the air-conditioning compressors, where wind will toss it against THEM.

Rob has LOTS OF STUFF loose -- and last year he did NOT store a thing before he ran off for the storm, and I can't manage most of it this year -- it being heavy.

PLUS, Rob's original HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING roommate, Aaron Gallimore -- HEAVY into LSD and CRACK and CRACK WHORES -- has been in Rob McKinney's apartment as often as not -- INCLUDING when Rob is not here.



Aaron Gallimore in 2017 -- his hair is neatly trimmed, now -- and Aaron's father:





Rob has ALWAYS left a window or two open enough -- and trashcans, buckets, etc., for stairs -- to see that (no matter how hot or cold out), anyone can CLIMB INTO HIS APARTMENT when they want to.

So, I expect if things go like it now APPEARS, these objects will become AIRBORNE MISSILES -- causing UNNECESSARY DAMAGE in the neighborhood!!!

But then, WHO KNOWS which way Dorian will ACTUALLY GO, when it begins picking up SPEED, and does or does not turn more to the north.



No sense calling and worrying Gold Walker -- before this clarifies further.



Where Wilmington will land -- if Hurricane Dorian and Donald Trump get THEIR WAY!!!




Scott Kenan 20 hrs



USATODAY.COM
The Obama rule would have blocked mentally ill people from buying guns.















.

No comments: