Sunday, September 1, 2019

RP: WHOOPS!!! Hurricane Dorian Heading for ME -- NOT Trump/Kenan Mar-a-Lago and The Breakers Palm Beach!!! / Suddenly Leaking BLOOD from My 3.5-Weeks-Ago Surgical Incision, I MISSED Gay Pride in Wilmington, North Carolina:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/whoops-hurricane-dorian-heading-for-me.html



Roman Catholic Cardinal Crescenzio Sepe, Bishop of Naples, with the ALLEGED blood of San (Saint) Gennaro.



The Roman Catholic, Episcopalian/Anglican, and Orthodox Christian Churches all teach that you MUST believe in Transubstantiation to belong to THEM -- but only 29% of Roman Catholics believe the host and wine are ACTUALLY JESUS (68% are CERTAIN IT IS NOT, the balance are "unsure").


That is an ABSOLUTELY DAMNING TRUE STATEMENT of how "loyal" Christians are to BELIEVING what ALL CHRISTIANS are CERTAIN were Jesus's ACTUAL WORDS!!!


>>> Since this study came out less than a month ago, the Catholic Church has been SPINNING FACTS LIKE CRAZY to "prove" it is incorrect. <<<


Yes, in all their competing translations of the Bible, Jesus still SAID THIS, but NO PROTESTANTS (except Episcopalians/Anglicans), believe that CRAP-FROM-JESUS'S-MOUTH!!!



MERCY!!! I trust everyone can picture this WITHOUT an illustrationno??



My friend Danny Sinatra's goth-actress wife, Phoebe Dollar, in one of her BLOODY FILMS. Danny, Phoebe, and their daughter, Christmas 2018 in Ontario, California after Danny was RELEASED after THREE YEARS of PRISON for a METH OFFENSE:





Pay no attention to the age of these "urine-stained" boxers of mine. They are EIGHT YEARS OLD. My Mother and siblings HAVE helped me with money -- after LYING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT(claiming I was NOT taking the Psych meds that my Psychiatrist said I DID NOT NEED AND TOOK ME OFF two years before that). -- because I wouldn't SHUT UP about Mom's SWASTIKAS and getting her orders from Popes in Rome.

My immediate family caused me to be both FALSELY CONVICTED OF CRIMES SEVERAL TIMES as well as FALSELY COMMITTED TO THE NUT-HOUSE four times in Wilmington, North Carolina -- but earlier this year, STOPPED THE MONEY COLD for WEEKS, saying they (DEVOUT CHRISTIANS, most of them)HOPED I could not buy my HEART MEDS -- and that I went HOMELESS


This was in FEBRUARY, so WINTERstill!!!


Fortunately, I had SAVED the six or so hundred dollars they had sent at Christmas 2018 that was earmarked for several "capital improvements" -- including new underwearI had NOT TRUSTED THEM -- and THEY PROVED I WAS RIGHT NOT TO!!!

So I used every bit of that Christmas present money to barely keep afloat and NOT homeless for the weeks they REFUSED to send me a DIME -- and then they began again without word -- but REDUCING the amount by 34%.

Urine-stainedclean undies are better than noneright???


Although I made certain Mom knows (and Jane, Mike, and Julie will know when they get the email of this posting), that I have $27.11 TO MY NAME (after purchasing some NECESSARY supplies before Hurricane Dorian moves in)they couldn't care less if I'm BROKE this year as a HURRICANE COMES IN -- while LAST YEAR, ALL of them called in advance and they sent several EXTRA hundred dollars (advance on allowance -- NOT extra)to be sure I'd be OK through the storm and right after it.


Not THIS YEAR -- they are growing MORE CHRISTIAN BY THE MINUTE!!!


I don't have a twin, but my parents saw that my younger straight brother, Mike, got RICH -- and they threw me in Mental Hospitals REPEATEDLYwhenever I started getting rich on my own -- because I'm GAY. Well, Jesus has a message for everyone (and YES, he was a "somewhat-hairy Jew")

Click image in COMMENTS to ENLARGE:



Are they not just the CUTEST???











US Soldiers guard the Afghan Poppy Fields for the CIA and the Bush/Kenan/Cheney/Clinton-family-run Worldwide Hard Drug Trade!!!



Under Donald Trump, Opium production is UP CONSIDERABLY ABOVE these highs -- for 2017 and 2018!!!


GOOD NEWS: Synthetic Heroin (produced anywhere), is STRONGER and CHEAPER, so we MIGHT NOW pull our troops out of Afghanistan!!!


GO CHRISTIANS!!! The Taliban's Muslim faith does NOT ALLOW DRUGS, and THAT is why we ATTACKED THEMThe 9/11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia -- not Afghanistan!!!






>>> OK: MY BLEEDING:


The last two nights I bled no more than 1/8 teaspoon of watery blood both nights -- and I was afraid the stent from my Aorta Aneurysm Repair was CHAFING TOO MUCH, since it is RIGHT where my leg connects to my upper body, and where my flesh is FREQUENTLY FLEXING -- exaggerated because of my 6' 11" height (my knees are up higher causing sharper angles when I sit, unlike "regular" people who sit at 90 degree angles).

I was afraid this might even SEVER or put a hole in my Aorta -- and doctors are all out for the holiday. Otherwise, I felt FINE, and didn't want to unnecessarily tie up resources by running to the Emergency Room. So I CALLED Dr. Thomas Eskew's office, got the number to page someone in emergency, and SHE assured me that this is NORMAL (although 3.5 weeks after the surgery), and clears JUNK from my body. Nevertheless, she said to come to their office FIRST THING Tuesday morning!!!



Dr. Eskew is the BEST of all the doctors I have dealt with -- in INTELLIGENCE and in TREATING PEOPLE LIKE HUMANS!!! If he is CHRISTIAN, he must be Episcopalian -- the denomination that has CONDEMNED Donald Trump -- unlike Presbyterians -- except some like my high-school friend Rev. Warner Durnell:


THIS ONE, I won't bother watching. Kevin O'Grady LIVES downtown, and when I was homeless in 2011 and 12 (living downtown under the 4th Street bridge and in Mercy House Homeless Shelter), Kevin and City Council and City Police did NOTHING to stop the garish "FairyTails" mobile Whore-House-in-a-Van: "Fairy Tails of North Carolina (910) 250-0133, wwwdotfairytailsncdotcom" -- that D.A. Ben David used to PAY OFF Robert Trahan and Michael "Jersey" Keogh for giving him what was actually FALSE evidence against me -- with a RIDE and SEX!!! 

I confronted Kevin O'Grady in Costco over this when I returned from Political Exile in Mexico the second time -- and he acted STUPID -- which he definitely IS!!! 

This is what happens to OLD CHRISTIANS: they FORGET that Christianity leads people to DRUG ADDICTIONWHORING and WHITE SUPREMACY -- like Tony McEwen, the interviewer/driver here -- who even BRAGS of belonging to St. Andrews/Covenant Presbyterian Church -- a TOTALLY White Supremacist Church, which was ENDOWED by my Kenan Family that CAUSED the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898.



-5:05

712 Views
City of Wilmington, NC Government
23 hrs
On this episode of The Ride, we talk to Councilman Kevin O'Grady about his "Barney Fife" moment. We park at the beautiful Love Grove Bridge to discuss many of the Transportation Bond Projects.
Watch together with friends or with a group
Comments













.

No comments: